Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It's complicated, PinkCake is known for being a fan of dark tragic drama.
But I hope for the immersiveness of this game, that the consequences and fate of the characters will depend on the decisions made by the player. And this philosophy of the second chance, which is literally everywhere in the game.
I wanted to write a long post with a detailed "second chance" analysis in BaDIK but damn Chrome mobile crashes every 10 minutes.
Can't wait to see that post, I have one in mind myself with dark twists/theories for every characters.

Damn, I love this game :LOL:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The issue isn't really why Fuckface was there but more what he did there:

Fuckface: So I found the panties but then I heard people coming so I hid in one of the showers.
Maya: You stayed out of sight so they couldn't see you and you couldn't see them?
Fuckface: Not exactly, I still had a direct line of sight and I saw Camila naked with Quinn appraising her body.
Maya: Wtf no wonder they saw you, what happened next?
Fuckface: They stripped me naked and then Quinn took Camila's towel off again.
Maya: So you looked away to stop Quinn's game and preserved Camila's dignity?
Fuckface: Actually I checked Cam out and got a boner. Quinn then started making out with Camila to tease me more.
Maya: You told me Quinn is evil but at least Camila chose to be in there with Quinn, she didn't choose for you to be there too, you're not coming out of this well. What happened next?

Obviously the dialogue here would be different depending on whether Fuckface joined in or not, if he joined in it gets even worse.
Good grief! The MC doesn't need to read the full minutes of the meeting, just hit the highlights:

"I had to steal some panties from the HOTs. I snuck in and found some, but before I could leave Quinn and Camila caught me. Quinn said she'd call for security unless I stripped down, then she made Camila strip and tease me. When I tried to leave anyway she stole my clothes and started screaming!"

That covers the situation well enough without any major red flags. It even has the added advantage of being true if you played the MC in a certain way.

And again, this is largely beside the point. The key fact is that when the MC went to get his belongings back from Quinn (Maya already knew he'd lost his phone so this isn't a huge revelation), Quinn offered to get girls to sleep with him if he paid her. That's the pertinent point the MC keeps dancing around, and there's just no reason for his reticence if the MC follows the CHICK side of the force.

Jul 22, 2022
I still don't trust Lily one bit, but I don't need to trust her to have a happy penis. I'd like to keep her separate from my Nicole encounters, though.
Amen. I don’t blame anybody for liking Lily, but like you I don’t trust her. She seems dangerous, like a tempting landmine. Who knows how she’ll develop during the course of the game.

She will definitely influence events so staying friendly with her is probably a good idea, even if you don’t bang her.

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Amen. I don’t blame anybody for liking Lily, but like you I don’t trust her. She seems dangerous, like a tempting landmine. Who knows how she’ll develop during the course of the game.

She will definitely influence events so staying friendly with her is probably a good idea, even if you don’t bang her.
She glows. You heard it here first

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
aside from the pregnancy kink, what positive developments would a "soon-to-be-father" MC give to the story?

It would be a dead end that would crush the whole rest of the story

the pregnancy test is there regardless of what you did in the game, so it's a secondary character or flashback
Jill’s family is so rich, if they like the MC they can provide a nanny and all that. No particular reason for drama.

Oct 8, 2018
Music is gone, game is ruined. Fuck the copyright holders, and everyone involved. Quite literally only provided them free publicity to tens of thousands of people, but I guess that just wasn't enough :rolleyes:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017

I think Lily will prove trustworthy if you trust her and prove that *you're* trustworthy to *her.* Which probably won't be about sex; I don't think she'll care if you bang other chicks, but if you betray a confidence or let her down some other way, she won't forget.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I think Lily will prove trustworthy if you trust her and prove that *you're* trustworthy to *her.* Which probably won't be about sex; I don't think she'll care if you bang other chicks, but if you betray a confidence or let her down some other way, she won't forget.
She's opportunistic, and she knows the MC is the next big thing, she's cunning and wants to grab the reins of power, but she need someone 'dangerous'.

Still, I think she cares more than she would admit.

Last edited:
Reactions: znar25

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Music is gone, game is ruined. Fuck the copyright holders, and everyone involved. Quite literally only provided them free publicity to tens of thousands of people, but I guess that just wasn't enough :rolleyes:
Did other artists request for their music to be taken off? Didn't that band only have like 3 or 4 of their songs in the game?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Disagree. She's only trustworthy towards her goals. The MC is nothing but a means to an end, just like she said stripping was for her college education. She wants to be popular and connected, which is why she wants to roll with the MC now, because he's made a bit of a reputation for himself. I'm sure that it being a rep among the prostitutes and drug dealers has nothing to do with it, of course. I mean, Lily woulnd't try to insinuate herself into that, would she? ;)

Sure. Totally trustworthy...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes