anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Technically you're right, the MC doesn't know Quinn is pimping the HOTs unless he signs up for the restaurant. But who else would she be offering? The way she phrases the offer suggests she isn't on the menu herself, and the MC doesn't know about the Pink Rose yet. We know the MC is worried that Quinn might use Maya "like she's using Camila" so the MC has clearly connected those dots even on non-restaurant runs.

Which is what makes the MC's cryptic warning so frustrating.
The problem is that Fuckface never says anything to a cute girl that might incriminate himself. On a restaurant run Fuckface would have to admit that he's signed up for it, something he'll never admit to. On a non-restaurant run he'd have to go into detail as to how he knows Quinn is using Cam and explain exactly what happened in the HOTs bathroom, again he wouldn't want to admit that to Maya.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a way for German players to get a steam key? Any key sellers or directly from the developer?
I am not entirely sure if that works as i haven't tried it myself. With a vpn you can add the game to your steam wish list and there it shows a direct button for paying.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:
It looks like Fury's toolbox if you ask me, and it had all the info contained to restart S.H.I.E.L.D.
Im thinking DrPinkCake saw that and now gave us the power to restart the Dik's, afterall just like shield, the diks mansion is in ruins.
Or it could be a Jedi/Sith cube with some powerfull knowledge, or its the box from Hellraiser and we're about to raise some Hell. (It is afterall almost halloween so it would be funny to see us toying with that toolbox and gain the infinite power to throw lightsabers and raise an undead army to scare those who tried to mess with us :p)

As for ur theory about Vinny, well im thinking he posted the picture, hoping it would lead Tommy into trouble, and any who sided with him. afterall Vinny did had a uge smirk when tommy came crawling down to him begging for some dope :p

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The problem is that Fuckface never says anything to a cute girl that might incriminate himself. On a restaurant run Fuckface would have to admit that he's signed up for it, something he'll never admit to. On a non-restaurant run he'd have to go into detail as to how he knows Quinn is using Cam and explain exactly what happened in the HOTs bathroom, again he wouldn't want to admit that to Maya.
Given what Maya just did to the MC as part of her hazing, explaining to her that the DIKs sent the MC to steal panties from the HOTs rates a roughly 0.00004% threat level. His cryptic warning probably rates a 0.02% on it's own. This is a non-issue for MCs who sided against Quinn.

Of course the real problem is that telling Maya would have ruined the twist at the end of Episode 6. That meant the MC was never going to be able to spill the beans... which then raises the question of why we were given the option to try in the first place. Sadly, DPC can be his own worst enemy at times. :(

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Him as well! Anonymous tip to DPC may be in order.

Mod trap 1.jpg
Mod trap 2.jpg

:p

PM DPC asking when and where have they decided it's ok for them to share your images and hurt your business

I'm not exactly on the best of terms with the good doctor at the moment. I'll probably explain more after the release when I won't care as much about being banned.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Vinnie's motives are to get clients for his merchandise, as a secundary goal he might want to obstruct Quinn's business.
But lets be fair, what exactly does Vinny get from the DIK mansion being trashed? He will not get more clients, there's no parties in the DIK mansion. He gets Tommy as client but that's a result of Quinn doubling prices to compensate being robbed. So what's Vinnie's motive?
The only suspicious thing is his friend Nick's room didn't get trashed... and that could have been pure luck because the people wrecking the house started at the first door they saw up the stairs (Jacob) and then continued to the right...

So it's either the Jocks or another (group) that wanted it to look like the Jocks did it or they did it for the Jocks. The dildo's point at the Jocks but putting their signs everywhere when being watched? That's Dawe Dumb 101. So Caleb? Vinnie? Some Tri Beta's?
Only the Jocks have a clear motive but it's still questionable they did it.
After we Threw dildo's back to their house he sees us walking the other direction, and you then clearly see that he came up with an idea while holding that dildo, my best guess is also, vinny walked away from the Dik's maybe even spoke to Dawe, became his inside man and releasing the pic of cathy for them. as a favor for dawe so it doesnt link him in the process, but eventualy making copy's to spread around, afterall he was the one that threw a soda can to cathy and got into trouble for it, what he didnt expect is him getting slapped for it by one of the new hots and a stripper at that. thinking Vinny and Dawe working toghetter behind the scene's and vinny asking nick to post the picture alows vinny to say back to dawe to not trash nick's room.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You know, after doing a playthrough with the side girls, I completely agree with you. I'm glad there's a branch for her.
I still don't trust Lily one bit, but I don't need to trust her to have a happy penis. I'd like to keep her separate from my Nicole encounters, though. She's acceptably good looking, we clearly know what she's done (in the past, at the very least) as a part of her regular work routine, and anybody not OK with that should have bailed from the beginning.

As long as the MC produces her kid's new sibling, it's all good.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Given what Maya just did to the MC as part of her hazing, explaining to her that the DIKs sent the MC to steal panties from the HOTs rates a roughly 0.00004% threat level. His cryptic warning probably rates a 0.02% on it's own. This is a non-issue for MCs who sided against Quinn.

Of course the real problem is that telling Maya would have ruined the twist at the end of Episode 6. That meant the MC was never going to be able to spill the beans... which then raises the question of why we were given the option to try in the first place. Sadly, DPC can be his own worst enemy at times. :(
The issue isn't really why Fuckface was there but more what he did there:

Fuckface: So I found the panties but then I heard people coming so I hid in one of the showers.
Maya: You stayed out of sight so they couldn't see you and you couldn't see them?
Fuckface: Not exactly, I still had a direct line of sight and I saw Camila naked with Quinn appraising her body.
Maya: Wtf no wonder they saw you, what happened next?
Fuckface: They stripped me naked and then Quinn took Camila's towel off again.
Maya: So you looked away to stop Quinn's game and preserved Camila's dignity?
Fuckface: Actually I checked Cam out and got a boner. Quinn then started making out with Camila to tease me more.
Maya: You told me Quinn is evil but at least Camila chose to be in there with Quinn, she didn't choose for you to be there too, you're not coming out of this well. What happened next?

Obviously the dialogue here would be different depending on whether Fuckface joined in or not, if he joined in it gets even worse.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I still don't trust Lily one bit, but I don't need to trust her to have a happy penis. I'd like to keep her separate from my Nicole encounters, though. She's acceptably good looking, we clearly know what she's done (in the past, at the very least) as a part of her regular work routine, and anybody not OK with that should have bailed from the beginning.

As long as the MC produces her kid's new sibling, it's all good.
We really be thinking on the same wavelength, I couldn't agree with you more.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 22.44.36.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes