ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The issue isn't really why Fuckface was there but more what he did there:
This is nothing but red herring. There's no need for the MC to explain in minute details exactly what lead to Quinn telling him she's running a prostitute ring and inviting him to give it a try. The only part that matters is that she did. He also doesn't need to inform Maya whether he accepted the offer or not. (if the DIK MC is even concerned how accepting the offer would make him appear, he'd simply lie he rejected the offer)

Reactions: ename144

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No one wanted to post Quinn pictures eh ?
I'm all in favor. I might not like her as a person, but I generally like her appearance and flexibility. I'm one of the weirdos, apparently, because I still think she looks better without makeup on. I'm not saying it makes her look bad, mind you, just feels much better without.

At least she doesn't look like Maya, who might be a nicer person, but her model looks like its always caked under 10 layers of foundation, even when she's in bed for the night. Though Maya does have the tongue piercing...

Both of'em still better than the goblin.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The first one is my favorite
From Ep6 onward, DPC really fleshed her up, that last picture you shared, where she looks at the height lines when she was young, then in Ep7 when she cuddles on the MC, and in Ep8 she's just genuinely happy with the MC, her smile in your 1st and 4th pictures, MC managing to make her laugh in my 2nd picture, and that 3rd picture of yours, where the MC manages to make her rethink her positions...

Still can't envision a happy ending for her, but I hope DPC will make something happen for her to make amends (for all the people she wronged, Maya, Riona, Mona, even though she's willin, Camila...) and find some happiness with the MC before the end.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Technically you're right, the MC doesn't know Quinn is pimping the HOTs unless he signs up for the restaurant. But who else would she be offering? The way she phrases the offer suggests she isn't on the menu herself, and the MC doesn't know about the Pink Rose yet. We know the MC is worried that Quinn might use Maya "like she's using Camila" so the MC has clearly connected those dots even on non-restaurant runs.

Which is what makes the MC's cryptic warning so frustrating.

No, Quinn being VP is explicitly stated early on:
View attachment 2015068 View attachment 2015069

We also know that the MC knows who Quinn is because he and Derek refer to her by name after she steals their clothes:
View attachment 2015073 View attachment 2015074

As we keep saying, the MC told Maya that Quinn was evil, but not why or how she was evil, much less provide any anecdotal data to support the claim. Honestly, it would have been better just to have the MC say nothing if his warning was going to be this half-assed.

Technically the following are spoilers, but IMHO going into Acting Lessons blind is asking for trouble and I'll try to steer clear of direct plot spoilers.

Acting Lessons has a serious tone shift in the last quarter. The game suddenly becomes very dark, and the final act is spent watching what's left of the MC try to recover from the trauma he endured. Depending on how you play you can eventually overcome it and get a relatively 'good' ending given the situation, but it's still lightyears away from the way the game had been presenting itself for the first 6 episodes.

Now some people enjoy the twist, and conceptually I get it. IMHO the game is too heavy handed to work, but to each their own - the quality of the game otherwise is quite high. I just think you need to go in with your eyes open because otherwise the end can come across as a major bait-and-switch.
Here I misunderstood: I meant to say that since Quinn is the vice president to assume that it was the hots working for her was a legitimate deduction but not a certainty.

I still don't understand why mc had to bring who knows what evidence to convince Maya not to trust someone she never had any reason to trust

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
From Ep6 onward, DPC really fleshed her up, that last picture you shared, where she looks at the height lines when she was young, then in Ep7 when she cuddles on the MC, and in Ep8 she's just genuinely happy with the MC, her smile in your 1st and 4th pictures, MC managing to make her laugh in my 2nd picture, and that 3rd picture of yours, where the MC manages to make her rethink her positions...

Still can't envision a happy ending for her, but I hope DPC will make something happen for her to make amends (for all the people she wronged, Maya, Riona, Mona, even though she's willin, Camila...) and find some happiness with the MC before the end.
It's complicated, PinkCake is known for being a fan of dark tragic drama.
But I hope for the immersiveness of this game, that the consequences and fate of the characters will depend on the decisions made by the player. And this philosophy of the second chance, which is literally everywhere in the game.
I wanted to write a long post with a detailed "second chance" analysis in BaDIK but damn Chrome mobile crashes every 10 minutes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes