Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I didn't remember MC saying that, but it's fitting with your viewpoint, and I agree with you, the game is full of them, could add Bella giving herself another chance at having feelings for someone, Jill giving MC another chance after what he did at the Preps mansion by accepting Tybalt's creepy conditions, Jade a second chance at feeling herself desired...

Quinn's redemption arc is logical, everything's pointing that way, now remains to be seen how MC can intervene in this.
As for Jill...I have something to say here.
Even if you do everything right with her on her path, but miss one moment: a picnic. If you choose to help a sick friend instead of a "perfect date" that Jill could just push back a couple of days... She just rejects MC in front of everyone, humiliating him in front of Tybalt and the whole restaurant. Doesn't feel like a second chance. One of the reasons so many people don't like her in this thread.
It was a terrible act on her part.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
make up your mind, you're either a completionist or don't have time for it
also, the first one is A RIDICULOUS EXCUSE to ask for a harem option in a game

in the end, it all comes down the same conclusion - don't like it, don't play it.
You should refresh your knowledge on what a completionist is. Do you think the people who dedicate themselves to getting every achievement or special item in a game aren't using exploits? Any way to do it faster is a good thing.

Also you should read what I actually wrote before commenting. The comment about the age of the character and his decision making is a part of showing that the game isn't realistic to people who think it is. It's not an argument about a harem route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually, the worst case scenario for Quinn wasn't death either for me, even if I think she will die by the end, but I could seriously see her, down her path, having serious remorses about her misdoings, obviously with the help of the MC... but while trying awkwardly to fix her shit, she will get people killed as collaterals, and I've been suspecting Riona (who the hell would hate that girl, honestly ?! yeah she's broken as hell, but she's sweet and just misled) to be a victim in the end since the last 2 years. While trying to do good, Quinn will fuck this up and still manage to do evil without intentions. That would be the twist, live by the sword, die by the sword, even if you put the sword down in the first place.

And yes, she will be hated. But everyone will remember her, like they remember Leah from AL.

Good games is where you have fun, great games is where you build memories, good or bad.

(one of my 'doom scenarios', just a theory, of course)
If it had been Leah who died no one would remember her and AL would also be in the memory of far fewer people

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
No Lilly choose Mc for a reason. She could go for Tommy or other but the choose MC. During the discussion MC have with her in the pink rose (before you choose to look at her dance) she explain that she have a plan for herself then MC explain that he need one too she reply "I knew I liked you for a reason". Even if you are a Massive DIK in DIK affinity MC remain in college to study not to party that's why Lilly want to roll with him : he's a party guy but not someone like Derek appear. (You might answer me that your MC have F in all his tests but let's be honest DPC doesn't give a crap about that)

The game does warn you every once in a while your MC will find himself shitty for sleepping with multiple LI. Like after the prep party if you go for Josy and Maya but still choose to be Sage sex-friend. You just didn't pay attention or choose that it meant nothing
Feeling a bit of guilt about it is not a hint. Everyone would feel a bit of guilt or inner conflict. What they wouldn't however do it cockblock themselves so massively, especially if the MC is a DIk and not a CHICK.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
You should refresh your knowledge on what a completionist is. Do you think the people who dedicate themselves to getting every achievement or special item in a game aren't using exploits? Any way to do it faster is a good thing.
ah, good. since you have no issues with exploits, you can download any cheat mod and make it faster for yourself.
so you don't have to play the game several times and we don't have to suffer through a game having harem options.
I call it a win win

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Even if you do everything right with her on her path, but miss one moment: a picnic. If you choose to help a sick friend instead of a "perfect date" that Jill could just push back a couple of days... She just rejects MC in front of everyone, humiliating him in front of Tybalt and the whole restaurant. Doesn't feel like a second chance. One of the reasons so many people don't like her in this thread.
It was a terrible act on her part.
Can't disagree, just a shitty move... but like you said with Sage giving the MC a 2nd chance to her path in Ep7 (really didn't expect that on my first Chick run where I ended it quickly, didn't think she'd fit), maybe she'll be the one asking for a 2nd chance later in the game.

In fact, if Sage got a 2nd chance going, I suppose all the MG could, Josy and Maya as 2nd chances in solo paths, Bella too, could see her getting flustered if MC gets something going with Nora or already has something with Jade, or if MC rejected her in Ep8 (she was visibly in pain)...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
ah, good. since you have no issues with exploits, you can download any cheat mod and make it faster for yourself.
so you don't have to play the game several times and we don't have to suffer through a game having harem options.
I call it a win win
You wouldn't have to suffer through a game with a harem route either way. It would be your choice to make. And there's only so much a mod can do.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If it had been Leah who died no one would remember her and AL would also be in the memory of far fewer people
No, like I said, Leah killed Megan/Melissa, that's why people remember her, I didn't even remember before she reached me for a date, and I dropped her on the spot, didn't care about her... but damn.

Quinn already is wayyyyy more fleshed out as a 'villain', people already know who she is and what she's supposed to represent, even if we don't go her path and don't delve into her fucked up upbringing, they know she's a bitch and she's mean to mostly everyone (beside Sage, she won't attack her, Sage would destroy her and she knows that)... so if people who are universally liked, like Riona (again, how could anyone dislike her), dies because of her, people will remember her even more.

There's a reason why 'villains' are more often than not remembered and studied over 'heroes'.

Like you said, Leah alone ? Who cares.

Megan vs Melissa ? Fuck Leah.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even if you do everything right with her on her path, but miss one moment: a picnic.
If you do "everything but one thing right" then you didn't, in fact, do everything right. This is no different from getting locked out of every other route where you didn't meet all of the prerequisites. It's pretty silly to single out Jill on such basis as if she's treating the MC differently than other girls who will also block him if he's not to their liking.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If you do "everything but one thing right" then you didn't, in fact, do everything right. This is no different from getting locked out of every other route where you didn't meet all of the prerequisites. It's pretty silly to single out Jill on such basis as if she's treating the MC differently than other girls who will also block him if he's not to their liking.
Unless I'm mistaken, Sage doesn't bitch about not helping her if we go the picnic instead.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course, a picnic date is much more important for the relationship with Jill than how I kept her from embarrassing herself at the concert and saved her entire performance. But anyway Tremolo, fuck you, you didn't go to the picnic with me! Whatever

Can't disagree, just a shitty move... but like you said with Sage giving the MC a 2nd chance to her path in Ep7 (really didn't expect that on my first Chick run where I ended it quickly, didn't think she'd fit), maybe she'll be the one asking for a 2nd chance later in the game.

In fact, if Sage got a 2nd chance going, I suppose all the MG could, Josy and Maya as 2nd chances in solo paths, Bella too, could see her getting flustered if MC gets something going with Nora or already has something with Jade, or if MC rejected her in Ep8 (she was visibly in pain)...
We'll see how it goes soon.

Jul 22, 2022
It would seem that Broccoli is a divisive taste. I think it’s an interesting character development to experience during a DIK run.

Ultimately I think that DPC has put a significant amount of sympathetic actions, and words into Quinn. To me that hints heavily at a redemption arc. Her brother seems to be the architect behind the operation, and unlike Quinn he seems violent and scary.

I know the tasing was super fucked up, but ultimately harmless. A messed up prank rather than an attempt at harm. It doesn’t make it okay. Neither is her back pouncing and groin kicking, but again it’s more like a cat play fighting than a reptile’s killer instinct.

All her wickedness aside, she doesn’t even slap Maya back when she gets hit. During the roof scene she’s concerned about the MC falling off of the roof and have him hold on to the chimney.

I think that Quinn is scared shitless of her brother. I think it was his and possibly Vinny’s idea to get her into B&R in order to sling drugs. I don’t know if the hooking was Quinn’s idea to get something out of it for herself, or dictated to her. She doesn’t appear to study, and implies to Rio that their hustle is all they have.

I mean if her brother cared for her, she could’ve walked back short with a bloody nose and gotten some slack. Even drug dealing gangsters, could be expected to have leniency towards their younger siblings.

Instead she desperately hustles to not be short on the next trip, dreading the consequences. Given that her brother almost stabbed someone over nothing that seems like a smart move.

Or maybe she’s just a viper, about to drag the MC down. Regardless we will be entertained, and for that reason plus her wits, I like Quinn.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It would seem that Broccoli is a divisive taste. I think it’s an interesting character development to experience during a DIK run.

Ultimately I think that DPC has put a significant amount of sympathetic actions, and words into Quinn. To me that hints heavily at a redemption arc. Her brother seems to be the architect behind the operation, and unlike Quinn he seems violent and scary.

I know the tasing was super fucked up, but ultimately harmless. A messed up prank rather than an attempt at harm. It doesn’t make it okay. Neither is her back pouncing and groin kicking, but again it’s more like a cat play fighting than a reptile’s killer instinct.

All her wickedness aside, she doesn’t even slap Maya back when she gets hit. During the roof scene she’s concerned about the MC falling off of the roof and have him hold on to the chimney.

I think that Quinn is scared shitless of her brother. I think it was his and possibly Vinny’s idea to get her into B&R in order to sling drugs. I don’t know if the hooking was Quinn’s idea to get something out of it for herself, or dictated to her. She doesn’t appear to study, and implies to Rio that their hustle is all they have.

I mean if her brother cared for her, she could’ve walked back short with a bloody nose and gotten some slack. Even drug dealing gangsters, could be expected to have leniency towards their younger siblings.

Instead she desperately hustles to not be short on the next trip, dreading the consequences. Given that her brother almost stabbed someone over nothing that seems like a smart move.

Or maybe she’s just a viper, about to drag the MC down. Regardless we will be entertained, and for that reason plus her wits, I like Quinn.
By her 'brother' do you mean the guy with white hair who tells 'Q' to get back to sleep, and the one he nearly stabs because he said she was a rat ?

Cause that's her father. The stars she has as makeup is what he also had, that her way to remember him. While it's blurry, I think he's been dead for a while. And her mother is a wreck and doesn't even remember her, and she's what, 19 ?

The one her father nearly stabs is Buddy (I think ?), the one who gives Quinn her shares.

Otherwise, I have similar viewpoints as yours.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Of course, a picnic date is much more important for the relationship with Jill than how I kept her from embarrassing herself at the concert and saved her entire performance. But anyway Tremolo, fuck you, you didn't go to the picnic with me! Whatever
What's your point? Banging either Josy or Maya is more important for the two of them than anything else you'd otherwise do for them up to the point where you ask them to become a throuple. Wear a dick hat at the wrong time, speak to wrong person at the party and punch an obnoxious asshole, and Isabela won't let you stay at her place and start her romance path. All girls have their priorities, and regardless how you feel about rationality of their expectations, if you don't meet them, you're out. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What's your point? Banging either Josy or Maya is more important for the two of them than anything else you'd otherwise do for them up to the point where you ask them to become a throuple. Wear a dick hat at the wrong time, speak to wrong person at the party and punch an obnoxious asshole, and Isabela won't let you stay at her place and start her romance path. All girls have their priorities, and regardless how you feel about rationality of their expectations, if you don't meet them, you're out. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Here, I try to think rationally, yes. That is, imagine the situation - you are doing everything possible for her, saving her performance. This is a very brave and dignified act, Tremolo shows that he will always cover Jill's back and will always be there. But she still rejects you because... you missed one date a few weeks ago.
Bella is not that demanding. You can be a DIK in her path, the main thing is not to be an asshole with her.

Jul 22, 2022
By her 'brother' do you mean the guy with white hair who tells 'Q' to get back to sleep, and the one he nearly stabs because he said she was a rat ?

Cause that's her father. The stars she has as makeup is what he also had, that her way to remember him. While it's blurry, I think he's been dead for a while. And her mother is a wreck and doesn't even remember her, and she's what, 19 ?

The one her father nearly stabs is Buddy (I think ?), the one who gives Quinn her shares.

Otherwise, I have similar viewpoints as yours.
Ahhh right, I completely missed that it was a flashback, also makes the height markings make way more sense. Must've zoned out and just jumped to conclusions when i saw that scene. Gotcha. But yeah substitute her father with Buddy, and I think that's sorta the deal with her.

Reactions: Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes