ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Here, I try to think rationally, yes. That is, imagine the situation - you are doing everything possible for her, saving her performance. This is a very brave and dignified act, Tremolo shows that he will always cover Jill's back and will always be there. But she still rejects you because... you missed one date a few weeks ago.
Bella is not that demanding. You can be a DIK in her path, the main thing is not to be an asshole with her.
You gave more importance to the whole concert than what truly was. And you build your bias dislike toward jill, based on it. Lame, so Fucking Lame.:rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: dav3knight

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If I was so biased in disliking Jill I wouldn't have two Jill saves. And the concert is very important to her. Damn, we have been preparing for this concert since the end of the Ep2
I apologize , You simply just misunderstood the importance of the concert, then ;)
It is a personal storyline for Jill, but it's not an important thing for MC and Jill Relationship. You can help Jill regardless if you are on romantic path or not.
And since it's also an optional thing for player, whether they actually click on the guitar and practice that song or not, it's not a deciding factor. Jill will have sex with MC even if she not perform.
so overall, it is a bonus rather than a milestone, unlike the "picnic ", which is an important milestone, that lead to the next step. ;)
of course the Dik affinity is an another thing, that is a nonsense, for sure.
but even that, is not about the concert, but, about that Jill looks at the moon and decide that something is off with MC . and You automatically friendzoned.:LOL:

Reactions: dav3knight

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Here, I try to think rationally, yes. That is, imagine the situation - you are doing everything possible for her, saving her performance. This is a very brave and dignified act, Tremolo shows that he will always cover Jill's back and will always be there. But she still rejects you because... you missed one date a few weeks ago.
I don't find anything weird about it, really. Helping Jill with her performance is a very sweet gesture and she's clearly grateful for it, but that's all it is -- a (very) friendly gesture. It doesn't create a romantic spark/tension the was a special date does (Jill is both too freaked out and focused on her own performance for it to happen) And that's what Jill's rejection ultimately boils down to -- whether she's experienced something with the MC that causes her to view him as a romantic interest, not just a good and dependable friend.

Put it differently -- she doesn't "owe" the MC a romance because he's "saved" her. If she wants a romance, it's because she's experienced something with the guy that really turns her on.

Bella is not that demanding. You can be a DIK in her path, the main thing is not to be an asshole with her.
Bella will potentially treat you like trash unworthy of her nor Jill based on a few minor events completely unrelated to how you treat her. Mind you, this isn't a complaint -- i find the resulting, slow rate and gradual development of understanding and friendship between Isabella and the MC much more believable and satisfying than the abrupt romance.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hate the concert and after 5 times in a row watching it when you have several saves for different routes the worst thing is that at least giving skip did not matter because I think another part was coming

It's like the tennis match with Isabella in EP 7 and after playing it several times it becomes annoying

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Wow, Jill's sex scene is honestly a 10/10 moment. The slow burn leading to the scene, the music, the candlelight, those thick juicy thighs... eroticism was through the roof. The pillow talk was sweet too.

I've pointed out DPC's attention to detail numerous times, but I thought that candle was above and beyond even for him.

He made the candle flicker.

He made the goddamn candle flicker.

D6F256E6-0715-4FBE-98B1-5DAF537A5D54.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bella will potentially treat you like trash unworthy of her nor Jill based on a few minor events completely unrelated to how you treat her. Mind you, this isn't a complaint -- i find the resulting, slow rate and gradual development of understanding and friendship between Isabella and the MC much more believable and satisfying than the abrupt romance.
Bella is a bit judgmental towards people, not getting to know them better. She herself mentioned this in a conversation with Jill and admits that this is her problem. When they were discussing Sage, during their first date, ruined by Bella.
And here's an interesting question, why did Sage not want to communicate with Jill? Does she hate elitist snobs and their way of life, everything connected with them? Or maybe something else?:unsure:

Yes. I agree about the Bell/MC relationship. I like their gradual development.

Reactions: Sasanid

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I apologize , You simply just misunderstood the importance of the concert, then ;)
It is a personal storyline for Jill, but it's not an important thing for MC and Jill Relationship. You can help Jill regardless if you are on romantic path or not.
And since it's also an optional thing for player, whether they actually click on the guitar and practice that song or not, it's not a deciding factor. Jill will have sex with MC even if she not perform.
so overall, it is a bonus rather than a milestone, unlike the "picnic ", which is an important milestone, that lead to the next step. ;)
of course the Dik affinity is an another thing, that is a nonsense, for sure.
but even that, is not about the concert, but, about that Jill looks at the moon and decide that something is off with MC . and You automatically friendzoned.:LOL:
I know the picnic is a key scripting point for the further development of the MC/Jill relationship. That's what PinkCake thought. I'm just looking at how it would be in real life?
By the way, I was friendzoned for the first time not because of a picnic, but because of DIK affinity. Then I didn’t know the about girls requirements :LOL: 25 hours for nothing:HideThePain:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I hope that nothing happens to Riona because imagine the war that would take place here and if Quinn had something to do with it, the hatred for her would triple more than it is today

Quinn vs Riona fans and the rest of the fandoms... How many will be left standing? :LUL:

I... I will avoid commenting at all costs and I will only dedicate myself to reading
I bet if something that big would happen DPC is making sure the MC has something to do with it.
Just like in AL, allthough you couldn't do shit about it, you felt bad because you had to make a choise.

It won't be anything like that since DPC would be blasted for it but believe me, somehow he would make you feel crap about it.
We all know he loves his fair share of drama and he's allready building up all kind of scenarios for us to speculate on. And allthough i hope nothing with so big an impact will happen, it would be awesome if it something or someone none of us, not even dalli_x , suspected.

Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What kind of person does that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I haven't said it a lot lately, but do remember: It's things like this why I love you.
Don't get too excited I'm pretty sure that video is from like 10 years ago
Reminds me of a certain girl on Youtube, really. Jynx907 used to post her practice vids for dancing. Ended up having a kid in Alaska, after working in a dance club. I can't imagine why...
You managed to play for an hour without sex, how the fuck did you do that? Quinn fucks you at the cumpetition no matter what you do and I don't think there's an hour of gameplay before that.
He might be a slow reader, but I believe you will find you are in error, ser. You can absolutely get through the cumpetition without fucking Quinn.

I don't know why you'd want to do that, but you can.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OFT

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can definitely spend more than just 1 hour getting through Ep.1 so yeah, can be a while before any sex happens. That said, it's a silly thing to flip one's shit over but, hey. Some people like their instant gratification.

husheddeath05

Sep 5, 2018
Hello All,

I'll apologize as I feel like in 10k+ pages this might have been posted previously, though I looked and couldn't find anything along the same lines. I'm getting an error when attempting to view any of the reward render's - either through the phone in game, or the gallery from the main menu - resulting in the following error:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 34, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 41, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 34, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 41, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.1
Wed Aug 31 19:01:29 2022
```
Sub "rewards_mixed.rpy" for your choice of girls' name. This only happens once I have something unlocked for the given girl. If they are at 0, it loads completely fine.

Likely unrelated, but the "Scenes" work perfectly fine, it's only the Rewards gallery.

So far I have tried completely removing the game (to include deleting the appropriate folder in %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy), re-downloading a fresh copy. My progress was NOT reset, and the error remains.
Anyone have any words of wisdom?

Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes