Jul 22, 2022
Oh, if only there was a way to see Tybalt's face when you had fucked Sage, Jade, AND Jill!!!! That would be the best revenge!!!!
I wonder if you will get some special scenes or achievement if you went all out on Tybalt:
Banged Sage, Jade, and Jill in the same run.
Ruined his presentation with a dick pick, punched him, and knocked out his teeth during the tennis match.
+Mocked him at every available dialogue, including the Rooster posts.

- I'm not really sure if he'll give a crap about Sage tbh. They seem radically different, and not necessarily on the best of terms given Sage's reaction at the presentation, her willingness to fuck on his bed, and general aversion towards high end societal behavior/ hobbies.

Reactions: shazba and Sasanid

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I really doubt she's going to get one, given it's something that'd play out only for a small amount of players who went full broccoli, and thus creates a headache down the road of having to juggle storylines for "normal Quinn" who can serve her role as convenient antagonist/scapegoat, and "nice Quinn" who can't and would require some sort of replacement, or some serious differences in content branches?

Well, either that or she'll just get redemption arc no matter what, but that'd be pretty silly deus ex machina.
For me, unfortunately, I suspect a Quinn redemption arc will be as a witness for the prosecution and her and MC live a happy life someplace no one has ever heard of in the witness protection program. :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Can't disagree, just a shitty move... but like you said with Sage giving the MC a 2nd chance to her path in Ep7 (really didn't expect that on my first Chick run where I ended it quickly, didn't think she'd fit), maybe she'll be the one asking for a 2nd chance later in the game.

In fact, if Sage got a 2nd chance going, I suppose all the MG could, Josy and Maya as 2nd chances in solo paths, Bella too, could see her getting flustered if MC gets something going with Nora or already has something with Jade, or if MC rejected her in Ep8 (she was visibly in pain)...
On that phone call, Bella played the, oh so mature decision card, but for her, it hurt.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sasanid and shazba

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I wonder if you will get some special scenes or achievement if you went all out on Tybalt:
Banged Sage, Jade, and Jill in the same run.
Ruined his presentation with a dick pick, punched him, and knocked out his teeth during the tennis match.
+Mocked him at every available dialogue, including the Rooster posts.

- I'm not really sure if he'll give a crap about Sage tbh. They seem radically different, and not necessarily on the best of terms given Sage's reaction at the presentation, her willingness to fuck on his bed, and general aversion towards high end societal behavior/ hobbies.
For Tybalt, everything is about the image, the prestige, the name, I don't think he's a bad guy, I mean, his blackmail attempt was a shitty move but if Jill investigated a bit instead of believing him it would have been harmless... he's just a brainwashed idiot who thinks he's figured it all and that he's above everything.

He would be flabbergasted if he went to know Jade bangs the MC, but Jade would probably tell him to fuck off, heartbroken in a weird way if MC ends up with Jill because, a bit like her, he lives in a bubble and Jill is everything he wants, image, prestige, and the name... while I think he may end up giving crap to Sage because she's 'ruining' their name and prestige by being with a lower-class peasant, but Sage wouldn't give a fuck.

Honestly, can't wait to see how many variations of this family reunion there will be, especially if Tybalt is there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eM-Ka and twiztid

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I hate the concert and after 5 times in a row watching it when you have several saves for different routes the worst thing is that at least giving skip did not matter because I think another part was coming

It's like the tennis match with Isabella in EP 7 and after playing it several times it becomes annoying
Later episode down the road, Zoey has a tennis match scene: A.C.: "That was fucking awesome!!!!!!" :LOL:

;)

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not really a big deal. You have GD sides lining up to take MC's nut-butter and with Jill you get, "What do I do now?" :ROFLMAO: If the game continues to be written good enough, you stay friends with Jill, then plow the daylights out of her mom and Bianca who probably, as the great Andrew Dice Clay once said, "have ball savvy". Still a win. :ROFLMAO:
Okay, you got me. I'm on Jill's path just because of Bianca :sneaky:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
For Tybalt, everything is about the image, the prestige, the name, I don't think he's a bad guy, I mean, his blackmail attempt was a shitty move but if Jill investigated a bit instead of believing him it would have been harmless... he's just a brainwashed idiot who thinks he's figured it all and that he's above everything.

He would be flabbergasted if he went to know Jade bangs the MC, but Jade would probably tell him to fuck off, heartbroken in a weird way if MC ends up with Jill because, a bit like her, he lives in a bubble and Jill is everything he wants, image, prestige, and the name... while I think he may end up giving crap to Sage because she's 'ruining' their name and prestige by being with a lower-class peasant, but Sage wouldn't give a fuck.

Honestly, can't wait to see how many variations of this family reunion there will be, especially if Tybalt is there.
Like I stated some time back, if that house has an angled open stairway overlooking the living room. MC will be able to give his Independence Day motivational speech and win the day. No matter the branch/path. No matter if the video of him plowing Jade is running on a loop on the big screen TV.

Reactions: Sasanid

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Oh, if only there was a way to see Tybalt's face when you had fucked Sage, Jade, AND Jill!!!! That would be the best revenge!!!!
On the path where Jill rejects MC at the restaurant.
MC: "Oh and T,... I've been laying the pipe to your mom for a few weeks. And you know, I think I will continue to do it. Good day to you, Sir."

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Okay, you got me. I'm on Jill's path just because of Bianca :sneaky:
The interest she shows for the MC at their dinner, also when she says she introduced Jill to some elements of life (something like that, don't remember the exact words, honestly thought she meant they fooled around a bit), and then the face she does at Jill's concert when MC plays guitar alone and with her. Also, don't remember this part too much either, but I seem to have a read some posters who said Bianca's boyfriend is a cheater ?

She will be the temptress of Jill's route.

Edit: Forgot to mention, since there's always the 'ghost' of Lynette's family name reveal, I think it could play a big role there, even if Bianca doesn't seem to care about names.

Last edited:
Reactions: znar25

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Like I stated some time back, if that house has an angled open stairway overlooking the living room. MC will be able to give his Independence Day motivational speech and win the day. No matter the branch/path. No matter if the video of him plowing Jade is running on a loop on the big screen TV.
Given DPC's attention to details, not sure there won't be at least slight differences in the renders, perhaps not huge ones, but I could see slight ones. I guess if MC was polite or an ass with Stephen when Jill put him and Chad on the counselor's 'trial' could weight in the overall scene, too.

Let's say the MC was polite, didn't bang Jade, wasn't mean to Tybalt in any ways, didn't ruin his presentation, and is on Jill path, he may want to suck it up and try to be on his good side, like Sage said when at the Prep mansion, which is why she's disgusted of her father.

But if, instead, the MC was an ass, banged both Jade and Sage, whether he stayed on 'Others' path and didn't end his fling with Jade, showed the video, or did all that and dumped her and went for Sage instead, then went all-out on Tybalt, broke his teeth and ruined his presentation, pretty sure Stephen will blackmail him, or try to.

Those are extremes, of course, but the 1st scenario was my Chick run, the 2nd one was my pure DIK run. Can't wait to see both, especially the 2nd, might go nuclear.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Someone may have brought this up already. In v8.3, on the Nora path, she does not show up in the bios or rewards artwork.
Don't know about previous versions as this is the first time I have gotten around to her path.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This would be funny. On the Bella path, she shows MC some photos. And, there is a photo of her sister, Nora. :p :LOL:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Someone may have brought this up already. In v8.3, on the Nora path, she does not show up in the bios or rewards artwork.
Don't know about previous versions as this is the first time I have gotten around to her path.
Just went to a run where I banged Nora, still haven't updated to 0.8.3, and Nora isn't in the bios either. Guess it'll be a 'surprise' for Ep9 and on, I suppose with many other new ones.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The interest she shows for the MC at their dinner, also when she says she introduced Jill to some elements of life (something like that, don't remember the exact words, honestly thought she meant they fooled around a bit), and then the face she does at Jill's concert when MC plays guitar alone and with her. Also, don't remember this part too much either, but I seem to have a read some posters who said Bianca's boyfriend is a cheater ?

She will be the temptress of Jill's route.

Edit: Forgot to mention, since there's always the 'ghost' of Lynette's family name reveal, I think it could play a big role there, even if Bianca doesn't seem to care about names.
I wonder how Bianca is open and slutty?
How fast will she try to get into the MC pants?
I notice this scenario in many VNs. There are two girlfriends - one is shy and modest, the second is depraved, slutty and a complete extrovert. The second tries to direct the first, to make it more "open" and adventurous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: znar25 and Sasanid

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I wonder if Bella would actually be open to having an open relationship? Because she's shown that the physical stuff is okay, as long as you don't catch feelings. Her issue is that she did catch feelings for Fuckface, not that they were playing around.

Which reminds me of Heather and Tommy, who also sleep around even though they're "together".

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Bro, can you show a screenshot? Never noticed it.
I think he was joking, but that would be an 'Intertwined' scenario for sure.

I wonder if Bella would actually be open to having an open relationship? Because she's shown that the physical stuff is okay, as long as you don't catch feelings. Her issue is that she did catch feelings for Fuckface, not that they were playing around.

Which reminds me of Heather and Tommy, who also sleep around even though they're "together".
I don't think she would, she didn't have any sex for a couple years, she opened up for the MC, not for anyone else, and let's say that if the MC cheats on her, he would be in a world of shit.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have a question, it is not possible to be in Josy and Maya's relationship if you are Huge Dik right? I have been rejected several times and only being neutral or chick do they accept me.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I have a question, it is not possible to be in Josy and Maya's relationship if you are Huge Dik right? I have been rejected several times and only being neutral or chick do they accept me.
You're right, it's not possible, I'd say mainly because of Maya, Josy probably wouldn't care that much if she was solo, she really is 'open' Neutral, Maya is a Chick though, so because of that, that whole throuple thing has to follow her guidelines.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes