Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I wonder how Bianca is open and slutty?
How fast will she try to get into the MC pants?
I notice this scenario in many VNs. There are two girlfriends - one is shy and modest, the second is depraved, slutty and a complete extrovert. The second tries to direct the first, to make it more "open" and adventurous.
Can't wait to see that either to be honest, how the whole 'high-class' world of Jill will react to the MC being lower-class and all, and how Bianca will manage to get nearer. All those are assumptions, of course, but just the face she did at the concert, she was 'lovestruck' with the MC, her friend had to wake her up of her dreamy state.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You wouldn't have to suffer through a game with a harem route either way. It would be your choice to make. And there's only so much a mod can do.
The games that have a harem 'option' never actually acknowledge the absurdity of the situation, so you do have to suffer from the story being dumbed down and characters acting mechanically and having minimal differences in personality between themselves, all to fit the fanservice.

So how about, as a completionist, you completely download the game if you are interested, or completely click DPC's discord link and suggest your great ideas to him?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I apologize , You simply just misunderstood the importance of the concert, then ;)
It is a personal storyline for Jill, but it's not an important thing for MC and Jill Relationship. You can help Jill regardless if you are on romantic path or not.
And since it's also an optional thing for player, whether they actually click on the guitar and practice that song or not, it's not a deciding factor. Jill will have sex with MC even if she not perform.
so overall, it is a bonus rather than a milestone, unlike the "picnic ", which is an important milestone, that lead to the next step. ;)
of course the Dik affinity is an another thing, that is a nonsense, for sure.
but even that, is not about the concert, but, about that Jill looks at the moon and decide that something is off with MC . and You automatically friendzoned.:LOL:

Mechanically, you are right, because thats how the game treats it, but you have to be nuts to think that realistically the gesture MC does for her with the concert shouldn't trump the picnic and possibly even make her reevaluate her perception of the MC. The same thing can be said for the other 2 big events 'Fight for Jill' and the running across town to 'save her' from Tybalt and declaring his love. Ask a girl whats is worth more RP :D , one instance where they get a bad feeling about someone, or the moment that someone saves your ass and helps you accomplish one of your life long dreams?

Is it as bad as we make it out to be? No, we are mostly exaggerating because its frustrating how he dropped the ball with her writing at the end, but there are worse story points than Jill getting cold feet because of the 'signs'. i.e. Rebound boi, the blackmail, MC not knowing last names of friends etc.

I leave for less than a day and we went from Quinn to Jill, this thread sure moves fast.

Reactions: imzahai

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The games that have a harem 'option' never actually acknowledge the absurdity of the situation, so you do have to suffer from the story being dumbed down and characters acting mechanically and having minimal differences in personality between themselves, all to fit the fanservice.

So how about, as a completionist, you completely download the game if you are interested, or completely click DPC's discord link and suggest your great ideas to him?
Yeah, every harem girl ever:

"I love you so much, I don't mind if you have sex with other girls, as long as you love me too :love:"

ezgif-1-a423827c12.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Can't wait to see that either to be honest, how the whole 'high-class' world of Jill will react to the MC being lower-class and all, and how Bianca will manage to get nearer. All those are assumptions, of course, but just the face she did at the concert, she was 'lovestruck' with the MC, her friend had to wake her up of her dreamy state.
I can be sure that Jill's parents will go nuts when they find out who their daughter chose. And they will try to interfere. I have a very bad feeling about the Royce family. Why?... Lana

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I can be sure that Jill's parents will go nuts when they find out who their daughter chose. And they will try to interfere. I have a very bad feeling about the Royce family. Why?... Lana
I can just picture it now.
"Are you trying to make a fool of us? You bring this bum to our house!? Are you trying to put us in an early grave?"

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Bingo.

They'll see Lana in the MC, exactly what they wanted to deprive Jill of.

And that could be a turning point for Jill, could see her being fed up with all that and become rebellious... which could put her at odds with a pure Chick MC, for example.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Bingo.

And that could be a turning point for Jill, could see her being fed up with all that and become rebellious... which could put her at odds with a pure Chick MC, for example.
All I got from that was anal sex :cautious: :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bingo.

Rebel Jill in Episode 16: Dear Mom and Dad, get in the car, drive around, don't be afraid.
EASTER-MESSAGE-03144N3-1024x597.gif

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
You're right, it's not possible, I'd say mainly because of Maya, Josy probably wouldn't care that much if she was solo, she really is 'open' Neutral, Maya is a Chick though, so because of that, that whole throuple thing has to follow her guidelines.
Thank you very much for answering! I think the same, I'm sure Josy wouldn't care since she's a lot more forward than Maya.

Reactions: Sasanid

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
Quick question after being rejected by josy and maya can u still have a sort of relationship with jo ? just a 1 1 relationship i mean cause i dont really like Maya

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Quick question after being rejected by josy and maya can u still have a sort of relationship with jo ? just a 1 1 relationship i mean cause i dont really like Maya
Naaa I tried, Josy confesses on her feelings for you when she sleeps in your room at the DIKs mansion, crying, but you can't go further, you can even kiss her at the HOTs party, but it becomes awkward after that, and nothing happens at the dorm party. As long as they remain together, it's pretty much doomed.

Unless, like Sage asking the MC for a 'second chance' in Ep7 if you rejected her before, Josy/Maya or solo Josy/solo Maya asks for a 2nd chance too later.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So far the answer is no.

They are very good friends, but when the mc makes his decision at the end of episode 8, he says:

mc "(I still have feelings for Josy, but since that's not an option...)"​
That doesn't sound too promising. But we can still hope...

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and Sasanid

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He would be flabbergasted if he went to know Jade bangs the MC, but Jade would probably tell him to fuck off, heartbroken in a weird way if MC ends up with Jill because, a bit like her, he lives in a bubble and Jill is everything he wants, image, prestige, and the name... while I think he may end up giving crap to Sage because she's 'ruining' their name and prestige by being with a lower-class peasant, but Sage wouldn't give a fuck.

Honestly, can't wait to see how many variations of this family reunion there will be, especially if Tybalt is there.
The real way to break Tybalt is to made him aware the MC has fucked not just Jade, Sage and Jill, but also his watermelon. Then show him the picture of the act.

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The real way to break Tybalt is to made him aware the MC has fucked not just Jade, Sage and Jill, but also his watermelon. Then show him the picture of the act.
Could also offen him watermelon slices after the intercourse, and show him the picture of the act after he ate it.

Tybalt really is the perfect butt of the joke.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes