Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
hey guys quick question is there Quinn path or not and if there is how to get it

View attachment 2018638
Kinda.

She isn't a MG, but for a SG, she ain't far.

Just be a massive DIK and give her all the attention, don't even get into Sage path or anyone else (no threesome with her and Quinn), don't bang Jade, just Quinn, then in Ep8 when choosing 'Others', her face should appear, you'll be on her 'path'.

But it's really blurry, honestly just take a look at the last 10-15 pages, her possible path is mostly assumptions, nothing is clear for now.

Reactions: Redd23 and Lumi24

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Naaa I tried, Josy confesses on her feelings for you when she sleeps in your room at the DIKs mansion, crying, but you can't go further, you can even kiss her at the HOTs party, but it becomes awkward after that, and nothing happens at the dorm party. As long as they remain together, it's pretty much doomed.

Unless, like Sage asking the MC for a 'second chance' in Ep7 if you rejected her before, Josy/Maya or solo Josy/solo Maya asks for a 2nd chance too later.
The decision to give the MC the second chance with Sage could be a small hint that DPC will do this with the other LIs in further episodes. So when you took Others at the end of EP8, maybe you can go for the LIs (and hopefully also for the SIs) in the Eps coming.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Want to know something funny, for the longest time, during early chapters I thought DPC intends to turn Tybalt into a Thad from Blue Mountain State. Instead we got a richer, yet more pathetic Dawe. :HideThePain:
a thad would be fucking great in this game
you got derek but he's not nearly as stupid nor wound up enough to be KEVIN

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The decision to give the MC the second chance with Sage could be a small hint that DPC will do this with the other LIs in further episodes. So when you took Others at the end of EP8, maybe you can go for the LIs (and hopefully also for the SIs) in the Eps coming.
That's what I also believe, Geralt of Rivia also made a great point about that yesterday, that game is filled with second chances possibilities.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Kinda.

She isn't a MG, but for a SG, she ain't far.

Just be a massive DIK and give her all the attention, don't even get into Sage path or anyone else (no threesome with her and Quinn), don't bang Jade, just Quinn, then in Ep8 when choosing 'Others', her face should appear, you'll be on her 'path'.

But it's really blurry, honestly just take a look at the last 10-15 pages, her possible path is mostly assumptions, nothing is clear for now.
thank you so much now I know what to do

Reactions: Sasanid

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I wonder if you will get some special scenes or achievement if you went all out on Tybalt:
Banged Sage, Jade, and Jill in the same run.
Ruined his presentation with a dick pick, punched him, and knocked out his teeth during the tennis match.
+Mocked him at every available dialogue, including the Rooster posts.

- I'm not really sure if he'll give a crap about Sage tbh. They seem radically different, and not necessarily on the best of terms given Sage's reaction at the presentation, her willingness to fuck on his bed, and general aversion towards high end societal behavior/ hobbies.
If DPC doesn't make an achievement acknowledging that I would be disappointed. But then again, me knowing what I'm doing to him is entertainment enough :devilish: :KEK:

Also, don't remember this part too much either, but I seem to have a read some posters who said Bianca's boyfriend is a cheater ?
They are the people that are kissing in front of Quinn and MC in the Broccoli scene. Which makes it particularly interesting, since to get to know Bianca and get close to her you have to be on Jill's path, but by being on Jill's path you can't be on Quinn's and see that Bianca's boyfriend is a cheater.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If she really was the worst character in the game, would you have written that diatribe about her over and over again ?
Being considered the worst character in the game really doesn't prevent people from wanting to point it out repeatedly, you know. Quite the opposite. Just have a look at how other people repeatedly post about the characters they think are the worst.

"That people talk so much how bad this character is only proves how good that character is" is some serious mental pretzel with no real weight as argument.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
They are the people that are kissing in front of Quinn and MC in the Broccoli scene. Which makes it particularly interesting, since to get to know Bianca and get close to her you have to be on Jill's path, but by being on Jill's path you can't be on Quinn's and see that Bianca's boyfriend is a cheater.
You're still Jill's friend when not on her path so I'm guessing Bianca may be more of an "others" choice if you helped Jill with the recital

Jul 22, 2022
But unless you've got Henry Cavill or Drew Mcintyre's body, I'm afraid you'll have to accept that you have no shot with me.
Man it would be awesome to be in a relationship with Henry Cavil. He’d be a massive sugar daddy, and play vidya with you all day. Plus he might be willing to voice a character in Being a DIK, in exchange for you getting special behind the scenes access and exclusive main girl renders.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If DPC doesn't make an achievement acknowledging that I would be disappointed. But then again, me knowing what I'm doing to him is entertainment enough :devilish: :KEK:

Damn that's good to know, never really looked at them, more at Quinn's mocking them. Thanks !

Jul 22, 2022
You know, as we enter September with still no release date, I'm going to go ahead and say that DPC should NOT have done the Interlude.

We didn't need it to introduce Zoey, that could all have been done with flashbacks.

It was a waste of time and resources that NO ONE asked for.

Strongly disagree.

It helps flesh out the MC, and makes the impact of throwing the ex/first love back into the mix that much more powerful. It emphasizes the overarching theme of family, and at least to me helps explain the MC’s overtly dramatic reaction to finding out about Maya and Josy.

She meant a lot to the MC, and his emotional experiences shape his actions and direction for the story, so if she’s an active character in the story she needs to be properly introduced IMO. Halloween will be here in no time.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You know, as we enter September with still no release date, I'm going to go ahead and say that DPC should NOT have done the Interlude.

We didn't need it to introduce Zoey, that could all have been done with flashbacks.

It was a waste of time and resources that NO ONE asked for.
I know I don't mind the waiting time, and I didn't mind the Interlude either.

I have plenty of hobbies to keep me entertain myself with in the meantime.

that's what everyone except shazba and achedcroissant said
these two like the cookie monster
Well I do too, with the amount of work DPC placed unto her, something's going on for sure, she won't be an afterthought.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes