OFT

Jan 6, 2020
For Tybalt, everything is about the image, the prestige, the name, I don't think he's a bad guy, I mean, his blackmail attempt was a shitty move but if Jill investigated a bit instead of believing him it would have been harmless... he's just a brainwashed idiot who thinks he's figured it all and that he's above everything.

Tybalt is a bad guy. He's also a Huge DIK. He's definitely not a good guy, that's for sure. The only example I can think of that was remotely admirable was when he politely told Russell where he could shove his expectations of the ANO Presidency based on the Burgmeister name.

Yes, he's an ineffectual buffoon. But just because he's an incompetent bad guy doesn't mean he's not a bad guy, regardless of what made him that way.

Why are you sexualizing a raccoon? That's disgusting. You're disgusting.
Raccoon Jill is so 2020, Goblin Jill is where its at.

#ForeverRaccoon

Jillcoon.png

I was hoping this might be her Halloween costume. Either that, or this:

Jill costume.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For many others, it doesn't.

Look, to me, she's interesting, a lot, she pretty much is the reason the MC is what he is right now, and not a dweeb or even killed himself because of him being constantly bullied. He was with her daily for about what, 4-5-6 years ? They were together, they just didn't know what they were. But I digress.

She means a lot to DPC, obviously.

And, to me anyway, that choice we made in Ep8 won't last long, I can't see DPC building 5-10 different LI paths for the remaining 2 seasons, it's just absurd, and it's an AVN, do people seriously believe the MC won't bang anyone else in the next 8 Ep ? Come on.

The Maya/Josy thing wasn't popular, and still isn't, Josy is popular but Maya is stagnating, drags the 'throuple' down. Have you seen the reaction of the MC when Neil called him about Zoey's return ? MC had an existential crisis. That's where I can't wait to see how he will present her to the MC, and what kind of interaction they will have.

DPC has to get it right from the get go, but I suppose he won't bring her with a 'boom', I'd say he'll bring her along slowly, she isn't at B&R after all.

We'll see.
Well that heavily depends how she is handled.
I don't hate her by any means, but i find her uninteresting and i have zero interest in her as a LI or even just fwb. So as a friend sure no problems, but having again a extended relationship drama forced, even if the player has no interest in her will just be a pain in the ass. Really no need to repead m/j drama from ep4.

As for the choice in ep8, i'd say that should mainly be influenced by the player choices, like if u cheat (i sure will with Nicole and Lily) then consequences are fine.
There are players which are loyal to Jill or Bella for 8 ep's, they endured with already purple balls, i don't think they mind an other 8 now that they finaly can have sex with them.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Kinda.

She isn't a MG, but for a SG, she ain't far.

Just be a massive DIK and give her all the attention, don't even get into Sage path or anyone else (no threesome with her and Quinn), don't bang Jade, just Quinn, then in Ep8 when choosing 'Others', her face should appear, you'll be on her 'path'.

But it's really blurry, honestly just take a look at the last 10-15 pages, her possible path is mostly assumptions, nothing is clear for now.
That's weird, I've already done my solo Quinn playthrough and when I got to Ep8 there were no options for me to choose from. Instead, it skipped the choices and said he's not ready for a relationship, which I'd assumed should happen anyway since I only focused on Quinn and she's a part of 'Others'. I even used a mod to make sure I was on her path/branch which I am. Did I perhaps do something to miss the scene with her face appearing?

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
For many others, it doesn't.

Look, to me, she's interesting, a lot, she pretty much is the reason the MC is what he is right now, and not a dweeb or even killed himself because of him being constantly bullied. He was with her daily for about what, 4-5-6 years ? They were together, they just didn't know what they were. But I digress.

She means a lot to DPC, obviously.

And, to me anyway, that choice we made in Ep8 won't last long, I can't see DPC building 5-10 different LI paths for the remaining 2 seasons, it's just absurd, and it's an AVN, do people seriously believe the MC won't bang anyone else in the next 8 Ep ? Come on.

The Maya/Josy thing wasn't popular, and still isn't, Josy is popular but Maya is stagnating, drags the 'throuple' down. Have you seen the reaction of the MC when Neil called him about Zoey's return ? MC had an existential crisis. That's where I can't wait to see how he will present her to the MC, and what kind of interaction they will have.

DPC has to get it right from the get go, but I suppose he won't bring her with a 'boom', I'd say he'll bring her along slowly, she isn't at B&R after all.

We'll see.
When DPC announced the interlude i was very sceptical as well.
Why would he do this while in the flow. Certainly after the cliffhanger of Ep. 8 where we had to make a choise. It's just another 3/4 months extra waitingtime was my first impression. And that for a girl he mentioned a few times and only got into a little deeper when telling Bella about his past.

But after playing the interlude i think it just fits in well. Ofc we had to wait a few months more for Ep. 9 and the much anticipated Halloweenparty. And don't forget the first true episode in which we bounded ourself to 1 (or 2 ;)) girls.
It does make sense, just like Sasanid said Zoey was an important part of MC's past and a huge part of how he is now. Also we got to see her side of the story and it was not just as MC thought it was. Which is gonna be a big deal in the upcoming episodes i think. Especially since we saw how devastated MC was when Zoey left and how he reacted when Neill called to tell him she was back.

Knowing DPC after AL and 8 episodes Zoey is gonna play a big deal. And since DPC stated he had the red line for the story allready drawn out i can imagine him grinning behind his PC thinking the uproar it will bring since i think it will be something we can only influence a little bit but nevertheless it will happen.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's weird, I've already done my solo Quinn playthrough and when I got to Ep8 there were no options for me to choose from. Instead, it skips the choices and says he's not ready for a relationship, which I'd assumed should happen anyway since I only focused on Quinn and she's a part of 'Others'. I even used a mod to make sure I was on her path/branch which I am. Did I perhaps do something to miss the scene with her face appearing?
If you had already rejected Sage then others is the only option so there's no choice to give you, her face appears when the game gives you the choice and you consider the others route.

Reactions: Lumi24

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If, as I have expected since very early on, the MC comes from money: He will be a Burgmeister, cousin to Rusty. This is the only practical option, because DPC doesn't do incest, so he won't be a Royce, and making him wealthy without any connection to the big names of the college would be pointless, it wouldn't give him more Family, which is the core message of the game.
However, wouldn't pulling a cousin thing out of DPC's ass be effectively running against this core message of the game? The message seems to be that you can create the family you lack, by caring about people who care about you, even when there's no blood ties. Having someone from the cast suddenly turn out to be MC's relative so "they have more family"... well, it just doesn't accomplish anything in this regard, and the intended message is stronger when the characters aren't actually related.

Which is why i don't think the "MC is from money" is a thing that has much legs, or is ever going to be a reveal. The MC's family from his mother's side hasn't given two shits about the MC for 19 years and counting. Short of looking for a kidney donor it'd be weird for them to suddenly change the tune.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You either have DIK affinity or you helped Sage when she was sick. Or you didn't kiss her on your first date or didn't choose to fight for her.
Ok, I have infinite Dik status, but used the cheat Mod to switch to nuetral affinity; I did help Sage when ill; I kissed Jill on 1st date and fought for her.

On a different note, I edited the rpy file for episode 7, switched ruined presentation from "true" to "false" and ran it. After the change, I did receive Jill's text that she missed me, and I responded back. Was the deflowering Jill scene after this, but before Episode 8 or am I mistaken, that scene comes later in Ep8?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ok, I have infinite Dik status, but used the cheat Mod to switch to nuetral affinity; I did help Sage when ill; I kissed Jill on 1st date and fought for her.

On a different note, I edited the rpy file for episode 7, switched ruined presentation from "true" to "false" and ran it. After the change, I did receive Jill's text that she missed me, and I responded back. Was the deflowering Jill scene after this, but before Episode 8 or am I mistaken, that scene comes later in Ep8?
You helped Sage when she was ill, that kills the Jill route, the picnic date you missed is crucial for Jill to fall for Fuckace.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 2019101
(I sense your frustration, though)

This but unironically.
I realize that talking about the tenth chapter when we have yet to see the ninth is crazy.

but I want to be generous and completely " forgive" the delay of the ninth to DPC, however, if the timeframe remains this (7-8) months for the next chapter as well, it will have been nice...

Reactions: schinoize

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Absolutely agree.
Zoey is not needed. She was an important person to MC, so what? there's still so much you could do with characters already present without spending time and effort on including her. I dread to think that DPC would force her into relationship drama with MC and MC wouldn't just tell her to fuck off instead.
That's your opinion, whatever you like it or not it's not any of my business and I'm fine with that. Understand that we hear you and you don't need to go overheard ego just because you feel entitled to it, I don't like your tone on how you do express point of view instead rambling harsh about some character just because of some nonsense as DPC whatever made as separate side-game (Interlude) whereas you could really have give an constructive criticism as to whatever express opinion to hear out. So do tell us, what is it and what's wrong with my homie Zoey? :unsure:

So yeah, nyrek :LUL:
keep my waifu's name out of your fucking mouth! :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes