WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Maybe this is a stalker alert but I don't care and I checked his account. All posts are provocative.
Stalker alert indeed. Join Discord if you want echo-chamber.

That's your opinion, whatever you like it or not it's not any of my business and I'm fine with that. Understand that we hear you and you don't need to go overheard ego just because you feel entitled to it, I don't like your tone on how you do express point of view instead rambling harsh about some character just because of some nonsense as DPC whatever made as separate side-game (Interlude) whereas you could really have give an constructive criticism as to whatever express opinion to hear out. So do tell us, what is it and what's wrong with my homie Zoey? :unsure:
There's no ego or entitlement, I just don't sugarcoat. Some people here should follow Derek's advice and grow thicker skin.
I already said that Zoey return for more forced drama is not needed as it will be just another Maya forced drama for the sake of drama. It would be especially hilarious to watch Jill fans after she worm itself into Jill path lol There's a lot more one could do with active characters without adding another third wheel, especially if we are left with 3 seasons only.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know, as we enter September with still no release date, I'm going to go ahead and say that DPC should NOT have done the Interlude.

We didn't need it to introduce Zoey, that could all have been done with flashbacks.

It was a waste of time and resources that NO ONE asked for.
Absolutely agree.
Zoey is not needed. She was an important person to MC, so what? there's still so much you could do with characters already present without spending time and effort on including her. I dread to think that DPC would force her into relationship drama with MC and MC wouldn't just tell her to fuck off instead.
:unsure:
01.png

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
However, wouldn't pulling a cousin thing out of DPC's ass be effectively running against this core message of the game? The message seems to be that you can create the family you lack, by caring about people who care about you, even when there's no blood ties. Having someone from the cast suddenly turn out to be MC's relative so "they have more family"... well, it just doesn't accomplish anything in this regard, and the intended message is stronger when the characters aren't actually related.

Which is why i don't think the "MC is from money" is a thing that has much legs, or is ever going to be a reveal. The MC's family from his mother's side hasn't given two shits about the MC for 19 years and counting. Short of looking for a kidney donor it'd be weird for them to suddenly change the tune.
Still think Agnes may be involved in the Lynette/MC part, for some reasons. I also think he may be 'from money', but won't ever see the color anyway, nor share the name or anything. He doesn't need them, they were never there anyway, but one of those relatives may want to know him better if he chimes in.

Just assumptions, Lynette was from money, MC is, by default, from money, but yeah, it's just way too blurry for now, I suppose we may see something by Season 4.

Reactions: dalli_x and ffive

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You helped Sage when she was ill, that kills the Jill route, the picnic date you missed is crucial for Jill to fall for Fuckace.
Negative, the MOD allowed me to complete both Sage and Jill date and help Sage. Kissed her and went on that picnic date in the rain

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I keep crashing after the episode seven (I think) synopsis screen (going over important info regarding Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya and Sage). MC walks in on Chad and another guy at the gym (whichever chapter that is). I'm playing via JoiPlay using version 0.8.3. I've had no issues up to this point. Anyone know why or is it because I hit the end of current content for Seasons 1 and 2 and it's failing to go to the main menu.

Edit: The crash does not generate anything in the log file, btw.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Negative, the MOD allowed me to complete both Sage and Jill date and help Sage. Kissed her and went on that picnic date in the rain
The mod allows you to see both, but the renpy code is an either/or it doesn't allow HelpSage and JillPicnic to be set to true without crashing the game.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
The games that have a harem 'option' never actually acknowledge the absurdity of the situation, so you do have to suffer from the story being dumbed down and characters acting mechanically and having minimal differences in personality between themselves, all to fit the fanservice.

So how about, as a completionist, you completely download the game if you are interested, or completely click DPC's discord link and suggest your great ideas to him?
Or - crazy idea here - give players the option to skip the ridiculous selection of an exclusive route and instead continue as is? The girls weren't complaining about the situation after all so why should you make such a choice? You make it sound as if I'm suggesting an actual harem route which would imply you haven't actually read what I've written.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes