felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A word of advice to Jill fans: are you tired of the goblin queen jokes? Be smart and shift all responsibility to the perfectionist DPC, you'll see that in a couple of days it will become a taboo subject.

Always available for free unsolicited advice :cool:

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
having to go out with her on a forced date? not even having an option to say "nah, fuck that"? yaaaaay, that's just what I wanted! bonus hate points playing the worst snob "sport" the humanity had ever invented? jesus christ
getting snitched on for getting into a fight? just get the fuck away from me, idiot, we aren't in the third grade anymore.
practicing yoga for the second time? come the fuck on, seriously, namastay the fuck away from me
tennis the second time? why don't you just die at this point? :|

tl;dr - jill sucks
also, that face
calm down dude, you went way too far with this. golf is worse than tennis.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A word of advice to Jill fans: are you tired of the goblin queen jokes? Be smart and shift all responsibility to the perfectionist DPC, you'll see that in a couple of days it will become a taboo subject.
Jill fans with any sense would know not to respond to trolling, since that's what they're fishing for.

More to the point, if you like Jill or any other character, who cares if others want to rag on them? Others opinions have no bearing on the matter.

And regardless of the point of contention, there's no excuse for insulting people just because they disagree.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill fans with any sense would know not to respond to trolling, since that's what they're fishing for.

More to the point, if you like Jill or any other character, who cares if others want to rag on them? Others opinions have no bearing on the matter.

And regardless of the point of contention, there's no excuse for insulting people just because they disagree.
Problem is that Jill fans want to force their views on other people and it rubs people the wrong way. If they weren’t so sensitive about her it probably would never have gotten this far.

But all in all they brought it upon themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: Tyzorak and Ilhares

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Problem is that Jill fans want to force their views on other people and it rubs people the wrong way. If they weren’t so sensitive about her it probably would never have gotten this far.

Because it's only certain Jill fans that are like that. :LUL: Sometimes the triggers are just too strong, especially considering the composition of active posters in this thread and their preferences.

Indeed, the smart thing would actually be to stay away from this thread 11 out of 12 months of the year.

Reactions: Melimelo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Because it's only certain Jill fans that are like that. :LUL: Sometimes the triggers are just too strong, especially considering the composition of active posters in this thread and their preferences.

Indeed, the smart thing would actually be to stay away from this thread 11 out of 12 months of the year.
Not everyone is like that though, like I know I can joke with Chip and Ached because I know they don’t take themselves too seriously.

But I also don’t care when someone says Bella looks ugly. That’s their opinion and I don’t get offended by it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

After all the bait thrown to attract some, I wouldn't complain.

In the end, certain efforts must be rewarded :cool:

Do you think it takes more or less posts to bring out the hardcore fans of Maya or Josy or Sage or Quinn or Zoey (it's only one but it has to be considered)?

It usually only takes me one to flush out Derek's.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
Jul 22, 2022
I wheezed :KEK: . As someone who came into the thread not knowing the BaDIK thread lore, this shit is golden
Speaking of wheezing, have you done a neutralish run, where you try to bang as many side girls as possible, but also invest heavily into all of the LIs?

That breakfast scene where the MC has the women flash before his eyes, is extremely hilarious when you’ve been a total man-whore. It just drags on and on, and the song which is meant to set a mood of reflection ends up being funny.

You’ll make the song loop during the massive parade of women flashing before the MC’s face. “What if you end up hurting somebody?” - That made me laugh so hard.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
After all the bait thrown to attract some, I wouldn't complain.

In the end, certain efforts must be rewarded :cool:

Do you think it takes more or less posts to bring out the hardcore fans of Maya or Josy or Sage or Quinn or Zoey (it's only one but it has to be considered)?

It usually only takes me one to flush out Derek's.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even baiting is light-hearted and humorous in nature. People just don't realize it, like we are waiting long enough as it is, having fun while doing it makes for good time. It's just people should stop taking themselves way too seriously, especially about fictional characters. We all love playing the game and discussing it, no point in being a snowflake and ruin the thread.

Like, do you get offended every time I call you out on Nichole, Cathe, Tara and Jeane? :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even baiting is light-hearted and humorous in nature. People just don't realize it, like we are waiting long enough as it is, having fun while doing it makes for good time. It's just people should stop taking themselves way too seriously, especially about fictional characters. We all love playing the game and discussing it, no point in being a snowflake and ruin the thread.

Like, do you get offended every time I call you out on Nichole, Cathe, Tara and Jeane? :Kappa:
I feel responsible for every post you write, a life of hell....

But in fact it's not a problem, just like when 10 people reply to a troll, everyone uses their time as they see fit. Just don't complain about how touchy 'others' are, after invoking them for hours

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I feel responsible for every post you write, a life of hell....

But in fact it's not a problem, just like when 10 people reply to a troll, everyone uses their time as they see fit. Just don't complain about how touchy 'others' are, after invoking them for hours
You're the only reason I joined the forum, bb. :cry: :Kappa:

But all good things must come to an end, sooner or later, my friend.

felicemastronzo: You know, in the Chasing Sunsets thread, the toughest part of it was your posts. Replying that shit to all my posts. It was hell. And while you were doing it, I was watching the thread. You replying to all my posts.

felicemastronzo: 'That bastard Lost,' I would say. 'I hate that guy.' And then one day, shazba came and said, 'Felice, may I offer a piece of advice? Stop thinking of it as a curse to have been given an enemy in life. It can be a blessing, too. A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.' And you know what? He was right. Look at us. We were both a pair of kids when we met. Hot-headed jerks in the Being a DIK thread. Misunderstood by everyone. Headed nowhere. And now, we're both the top fans of our girls. It was not bad, huh?

Lostanddamned: No, it's not bad.

felicemastronzo: So don't let me down now. I need you busting my balls. Get back to telling me that Jaye is the best girl.

Lostanddamned: I will, Felice, I will. But I intend to enjoy myself first. Some of life needs to be for pleasure. What's the point of having a million likes and replies and best girls if you don't have any fun? How is that winning?

Lostanddamned: So I'll see you on the Chasing Sunrises thread, friend.

felicemastronzo: You will, friend.

Lostanddamned: You look good, Felice. The only guy to be proven wrong and it ending up being an improvement.

felicemastronzo monologue: Of course he didn't listen to me. For Lost, Jaye was enough. He had proved what he needed to prove - that indeed Jaye was the best girl. To himself and anyone who doubted him. And after Chasing Sunsets, he retired. When I saw him next in the Chasing Sunrises thread, years later, me as a Tara fan again, him as a Jaye fan, he was still living each day like his last. When I heard he quit after Chasing Sunrises, I wasn't surprised. I was just sad. People always think of us as rivals but he was among the very few I liked and even fewer that I respected. He remains the only alter ego that I ever had. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

:Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not everyone is like that though, like I know I can joke with Chip and Ached because I know they don’t take themselves too seriously.

But I also don’t care when someone says Bella looks ugly. That’s their opinion and I don’t get offended by it.
That's not my experience!!! See the hateful transaction below!
Personally I like them all, but Bella I find the least enjoyable (but I do wanna know her secrets).
Dear shazba,

Do you wish for me to kick you out of the shazba Guild? :Kappa:

Best regards,
Your homie LD :Kappa:
I had to contact my lawyer to see if that was even legal, he told me to stop being a baby over a fictitious game and even more fictitious guild. Needless to say, I fired his ass and sued him for hurting my feelings.

fizzlebyi111

Aug 16, 2022
Hello guys I would like to hear your opinion regarding mods. I already finished my playthrough on s1 to s2. I was wondering if what are the difference between sancho and scrappy mod and what do you guys recommend on using.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes