Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
What kind of Answer did you expect?. :unsure: " I think it's boring, does its get better? " . and We answered, that No, it wont, if you already find it boring, you opinion wont change.
I asked a question and u both reply with "so bye", "so goodbye". That's being a crybaby, both of u could've answered normally without dragging your very apparent emotional weakness into it.

dude29h

Aug 1, 2022
Does anybody got a hint, when Ep. 9 will come?

and...is there only the possibility to import one savegame to Interlude? Get everytime a error, when I try to import a second savegame.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:oops: :oops: :oops: Is it enough for six of you to handle one question, no matter how silly it may seem to you?

Of course boredom really plays tricks on you, if the ninth chapter arrives in December there won't be a thread in which to talk about it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: schinoize

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I asked a question and u both reply with "so bye", "so goodbye". That's being a crybaby, both of u could've answered normally without dragging your very apparent emotional weakness into it.
Nice. Now try to go to a group of hooligans and tell them: "It's your team still a sheet or they learn how to play."

And while they hit your face you can explain to them: "It was just a question."

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does anybody got a hint, when Ep. 9 will come?

and...is there only the possibility to import one savegame to Interlude? Get everytime a error, when I try to import a second savegame.
Did you use any sort of cheating whatsoever in your previous saves? That may be why it's giving you grief.
When you realize your waifu has a beautifull perfect face and isn't mocked for be a goblin
View attachment 2030905
What ever you do, don't try to put the bunny back in the box.

BuranPhan

Jun 29, 2022
Anybody can give me some help on how should I approach this game? Do you need to download seasons 1 and 2 and play those before getting into season 3 interlude? I also saw there is a multi mod. I wonder if I should install that on my first walkthrough? I like being able to know at least some of how my decisions will affect the story, so I am interested in the mod.

Just in general which version should I get? I also saw the multimod is not the lastest version on season 3, so I wonder what combination would give the best first time experience for this game since it seems to be a big game out here

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes