Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 2030369
I like Jill and i will never understand the goblin talk about her, ok yeah sometimes she has a weird look in some renders... but not the entire time and she can have a real nice smile and is nice to look at overall... is 2nd place after Josy in the ranking for me for the main-LIs, and besides, every girl has some renders in the game where they look really weird..

BUT whats wrong here with her thighs? strange pumped up... hm...

well... dont know maybe cause she has the arm between her legs... if you set some pressure on the side of your arm or so it looks pumped up too... anyways, its looking strange... her overall proportions in this picture are different, her waist is smaller too i think... and her boobs are bigger, she is on the bigger side anyways, but in this picture the overall proportions are really different than before.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
*later*​
Jill: I found one of your whores.​
mc: Hey, don't call Sarah that!​
Jill: I want you to show me how you sullied my good name!​
mc: What?​
Jill: I want you to take her womanhood!​
mc: ...what? Sorry Sarah, Jill's been on this tangent...​
Sarah: Fifty bucks is fifty bucks.​
Jill: I. Want you. To fuck her! Show me how I am incapable of pleasuring you~!​
mc: You were never incap-​
Jill: Silence! You must make love to her now, while I watch!​
mc: (Has the weirdest threesome ever.)​
It's the quiet ones who are the freakiest in the sheets.

Reactions: mightybored

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like Jill and i will never understand the goblin talk about her, ok yeah sometimes she has a weird look in some renders... but not the entire time and she can have a real nice smile and is nice to look at overall... is 2nd place after Josy in the ranking for me for the main-LIs, and besides, every girl has some renders in the game where they look really weird..

BUT whats wrong here with her thighs? strange pumped up... hm...

well... dont know maybe cause she has the arm between her legs... if you set some pressure on the side of your arm or so it looks pumped up too... anyways, its looking strange... her overall proportions in this picture are different, her waist is smaller too i think... and her boobs are bigger, she is on the bigger side anyways, but in this picture the overall proportions are really different than before.
Definitely not the Best Jill render. However her legs was always like that, one of the thing I'm not fan off, its look weird in to many situation.

Reactions: SomboSteel
Jul 22, 2022

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Does being a dick get any better? I've tried playing it a couple of times (seeing how it's so insanly popular and big) but i've always found the whole college thing boring, does it change later in the episodes?
Are you asking if college setting will suddenly change into sci fi or medieval style?:KEK:
But seriously, I dont know what things game with college theme should provide you to make itself less boring for you. I mean, there is drama, fights, intense moments, plot twists, DnD(G) game moments etc.
If this is not enough for you - then, as ChipLecsap said, goodbye :)

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
Are you asking if college setting will suddenly change into sci fi or medieval style?:KEK:
But seriously, I dont know what things game with college theme should provide you to make itself less boring for you. I mean, there is drama, fights, intense moments, plot twists, DnD(G) game moments etc.
If this is not enough for you - then, as ChipLecsap said, goodbye :)
Such crybabies u two, i was just asking a question:whistle:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes