Jul 22, 2022
I was wondering... If i avoid the throuple with Josy and Maya i would stand a better chance with a solo relationship with Josy later in the game? I know that's a what if question but i just want to get your thoughts on that from someone that been playing for a while. Or would i be screwing up all together if i did that? I'll take the throuple if i can be with Josy but i really want to solo Josy if possible later on.
Obviously no one knows since it’s future content/ consequences. My own personal belief is that chowing the throuple is the way to go, even if you’re primarily interested in a future solo with either Josy or Maya.

Without it you’re missing a lot of sex to be sure, but more importantly also a lot of kissing, dancing, caressing, sleepovers, dates and just general moments of intimacy and intense eye contact.

You can always choose to just do an almost exclusive throuple run with Josy. Only dance/kiss/bang and hang out with her at every single opportunity while ignoring Maya. That way you’ll be sure that you have a save where you’ve only invested into Josy to be on the safe side.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
People talking about the face but what is this? is it like Popeye?
View attachment 2030432
It's not uncommon effect when character limbs are put at extreme angle (90 degrees from the basic t-pose is pretty extreme) and the animation rig isn't built with it in mind. It's not so much the thigh that's at fault here, but the hip/butt area failing to maintain proper volume due to stretch of the joint.

Personally, i was more bothered by apparent buns of steel, with zero deformation. She's going to crush the MC's head with these, like Tybalt's watermelon.

Reactions: MIkedante
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes