felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that the attention to 'extraneous' details is what makes BaDIK one of the all time greats, but those details do ultimately come at the cost of longer development time. I liked both D&G sessions, but for me personally the plethora of animated imaginary sex scenes wasn't worth the 2+ weeks they added to Episode 6's development time.

Others will asses them differently and fair enough; we all have different tastes. Still, with the development times steadily increasing, I think we're going to have to find some sort of common ground about what scenes should be prioritized if we're ever going to convince DPC to rein things in. Madame is probably the only consensus target, but even cutting her completely probably won't be enough as the game continues to expand.

I get the idea, but it seems odd that *only* the M&J path would give you this last minute option. The throuple was the oldest of the options to be established by the time we reach the crossroads, yet it's the only one that remains entirely unimplemented if chosen. It's just weird.

But the thing is that an MC can make those same "important" decisions and still tell Madame to pound sand when she shows up (as he should!). Likewise a pure CHICK player could potentially run out of money at an inopportune time just by doing badly at minigames and spending money on things like the wallet expansion. If all the things that could potentially make Madame significant can happen (or not happen) independently of Madame herself, that suggests to me that Madame is indeed as irrelevant as she appears to be.

I agree the MC doesn't have much reason to suspect Camila's involvement in the restaurant if he turns down Quinn's offer, but somehow the MC draws the correct conclusion. His inner monologue explicitly refers to Quinn using Camila when he considers warning Maya about Quinn's Unending Evil(tm).
View attachment 2029618
Don't ask me how the MC made this deductive leap when he's normally less observant than a year old sponge - much less why he then backs out of actually warning Maya - but somehow he does.
The only way for a chick player to have no money is not taking it, he literally has no way to spend it.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Trust me, the Discord reaction was worse. One guy declared something along the lines "If he does the same thing to sweet, innocent Jill, he will never forgive him." and other retards joined him with "Jill could never do such a thing to the MC."

Sadly this is what 90% of DPC's Discord looks like, it's constant waifu wars (not who's waifu is better - which girl belongs to who).

I don't know how some people get so emotionally attached to something that doesn't exist.
That's hilarious but I've seen worse tho. This one time I posted a picture in the COBD threat of this Asian female wrestler who I thought kinda looks like Sonja and I got so much shit for it. One dude even turned it into a race thing, I swear there's too many creeps and weirdos here but that's to be expected I guess. I say if you name the MC after yourself and start referring to him as "me" or "I" then you already have a problem brewing cause that's where this shit starts.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just curious, has any
That's hilarious but I've seen worse tho. This one time I posted a picture in the COBD threat of this Asian female wrestler who I thought kinda looks like Sonja and I got so much shit for it. One dude even turned it into a race thing, I swear there's too many creeps and weirdos here but that's to be expected I guess. I say if you name the MC after yourself and start referring to him as "me" or "I" then you already have a problem brewing cause that's where this shit starts.
Dude, you pulled up some post from months ago! Got me clicking likes on posts where the posters are already dead and buried! :eek:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The discussion is whether using the restaurant will be problem on the Sage branch. Even if you were using the restaurant before choosing Sage you were still exploiting her sisters and she won't forgive that easily.

The biggest issue might actually be the Throuple path + using restaurant. Maya finding out you were paying for sex with HOTs in arrangement with Quinn and even knowing the content of Maya's list he didn't tell her what Quinn might be planning for her?

Technically if Fuckface refuses Quinn's offer he only has reason to believe Rio is involved (seeing them come out of dorm bathroom together and Quinn mention of Asian on the menu) without using restaurant there's no reason to know Cam is the spicy option (other than the HOTs bathroom incident which could be basic hazing) or that Sarah and Mel are involved. As far as Fuckface knows it could be students who aren't HOTs or even non-students Quinn is in business with.
The thing is MC tries to worn people and Sage herself about it but people conveniently brush it off as nothingburger because plot.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The discussion is whether using the restaurant will be problem on the Sage branch. Even if you were using the restaurant before choosing Sage you were still exploiting her sisters and she won't forgive that easily.
I can't see any of the Lis being cool with that actually.
1-I highly doubt Maya & Josy would be cool dating a guy who pays for sex and Maya is already not cool with the MC dating Jill and she and Quinn are knocking heads so imagine finding out about the prostitution stuff,and the fact that she too was almost goated into it
2- Jill is a prim and proper girl, that's enough said.
3-Sage,as you mentioned the Hots are her girls and MC exploited them behind her back. Boo!! Not cool.
4- Bella, well Bella's character speaks for herself, she flipped when she found a pair of panties in her car after Tremolo used it(not sure if that closed her path or not) but I can't see her being okay with prostitution regardless.

I wonder tho if DPC will ever let them find out. I don't see there being a happy ending if that's a case. There's also the fact that Burke has footage of Tremolo banging Jade so there's another thing. Man we could be dealing with another becoming a Rockstar situation where multiple paths can end from just one choice you made earlier in the game.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can't see any of the Lis being cool with that actually.
1-I highly doubt Maya & Josy would be cool dating a guy who pays for sex and Maya is already not cool with the MC dating Jill and she and Quinn are knocking heads so imagine finding out about the prostitution stuff,and the fact that she too was almost goated into it
2- Jill is a prim and proper girl, that's enough said.
3-Sage,as you mentioned the Hots are her girls and MC exploited them behind her back. Boo!! Not cool.
4- Bella, well Bella's character speaks for herself, she flipped when she found a pair of panties in her car after Tremolo used it(not sure if that closed her path or not) but I can't see her being okay with prostitution regardless.

I wonder tho if DPC will ever let them find out. I don't see there being a happy ending if that's a case. There's also the fact that Burke has footage of Tremolo banging Jade so there's another thing. Man we could be dealing with another becoming a Rockstar situation where multiple paths can end from just one choice you made earlier in the game.
If I was the mc, and this shit got exposed, I've got all avenues covered:

1 - M&J:

Josy: "You've been paying for prostitutes this whole time?"​
mc: "Oh come on, they're not prostitutes, they're your sisters. And I wasn't really paying them for sex, it was more like just helping the HOTs out and getting sex in exchange. :sneaky:"​
Maya: "I was right from the beginning, they are sluts!"​
mc: "Maya, you wanna start labelling people now? After what you've been through, you want people to label you too? Come on, we can be bigger than this!"​
M&J: "I guess you're right, ok, let's have some awesome make-up sex."​
mc: "If you insist, but I've got a meeting with Qu.. I mean Tybalt in 30 minutes, so we need to make this fast!"​

2 - Jill:

Jill: "I can't believe you've done this to me!"​
mc: "To you, I don't..."​
Jill: "It's like all those harlots have been inside me too, I feel so soiled and abused!"​
mc: "Well you know, they're not rolling in cash so they..."​
Jill: "My first time has been sullied, my fairy tale deflowering has been tainted!"​
mc: "Well it's not really about you, there are..."​
Jill: "Now I can't look at your manhood without imagining another Lady of the Night being brought to orgasmic pleasures by it!"​
mc: "Well I wouldn't go so far as calling them ladies of the..."​
Jill: "I imagine her writhing in ecstasy as your excessive girth spreads her womanly folds, she bites down on her pillow as your piston plunges her depths..."​
mc: "Jill..."​
Jill: "Her back arching as she reaches her orgasmic climax! Oh my, is it getting hot in here."​
mc: "It fucking is!"​
Jill: "Take me Fuckface! Take me now! Take me like one of your filthy whores!"​
mc: "Fuck yeah! (How this fuck did this work out so well!? :sneaky: )"​

3 - Sage:

Sage: "OMG I can't believe you knew about this and said nothing! This is not what I want for the HOTS!"​
mc: "Come on Sage, it's just a bit of fun. You know the girls like me, and I know you don't have problems with me fucking them, so what's the big deal if I help them out with tuition from time-to-time."​
Sage: "I dunno, did, like, everyone on campus know about this but me?"​
mc: "Nah, I'm pretty sure it was just the DIKs, some of the guys from the other dorms, maybe a few teachers, I pretty sure I've seen Professor Burke smiling a bit too broadly coming out of the gents from time-to-time, and I did see a line prospective students around the back of the cafeteria that one time, and I'm sure some of the cafeteria staff knew about it too, but other than that..."​
Sage: "Ok, as long as it's not that well known, I guess we can cover this up. You wanna have sex now?"​
mc: "Maybe later, I've got an appointment in stall #3 is 5 minutes. It's just a business transaction, nothing to worry about."​
Sage: "Sorry, I didn't mean to hold you up. Oh just one last thing, I hope this isn't true, but have you heard a rumour about my mom kissing a student outside gender studies?"​
mc: "Gotta go Sage (FUUUUUUUUUUCK!)."​

4 - Bella

Bella: "Fuckface, I'm really disappointed, I expected a lot better from you."​
mc: "Ahh, fuck off you old hag!"​
Bella: ":mad:"​
mc: "Umm, Bella, put that axe down..."​
*THUNK*​
mc: "I can't see, why can't I..."​
*THUNK*​
mc: "......"​

Ok, I’ve got most avenues covered… :eek:

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
2 - Jill:

Jill: "I can't believe you've done this to me!"​
mc: "To you, I don't..."​
Jill: "It's like all those harlots have been inside me too, I feel so soiled and abused!"​
mc: "Well you know, they're not rolling in cash so they..."​
Jill: "My first time has been sullied, my fairy tale deflowering has been tainted!"​
mc: "Well it's not really about you, there are..."​
Jill: "Now I can't look at your manhood without imagining another Lady of the Night being brought to orgasmic pleasures by it!"​
mc: "Well I wouldn't go so far as calling them ladies of the..."​
Jill: "I imagine her writhing in ecstasy as your excessive girth spreads her womanly folds, she bites down on her pillow as your piston plunges her depths..."​
mc: "Jill..."​
Jill: "Her back arching as she reaches her orgasmic climax! Oh my, is it getting hot in here."​
mc: "It fucking is!"​
Jill: "Take me Fuckface! Take me now! Take me like one of your filthy whores!"​
mc: "Fuck yeah! (How this fuck did this work out so well!? :sneaky: )"​
*later*​
Jill: I found one of your whores.​
mc: Hey, don't call Sarah that!​
Jill: I want you to show me how you sullied my good name!​
mc: What?​
Jill: I want you to take her womanhood!​
mc: ...what? Sorry Sarah, Jill's been on this tangent...​
Sarah: Fifty bucks is fifty bucks.​
Jill: I. Want you. To fuck her! Show me how I am incapable of pleasuring you~!​
mc: You were never incap-​
Jill: Silence! You must make love to her now, while I watch!​
mc: (Has the weirdest threesome ever.)​

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Each game's update of DPC is getting more and more. He talked about wanting to make each new update more balanced, but it seems he couldn't optimize the development. If the game drops only in November or December, there's only one chapter awaiting for us in 2023. I'm sure after such a hard development, he will take a couple of weeks off. It's scary to imagine how long one episode in season 4 will take time. He can do it for several years.
several times DPC has expressed the intention to "normalize" the size of episodes, but for now it has remained precisely just a good intention.

and with the increasing ramifications in the story I don't see how DPC can do anything in this direction (except cut all the extras which, however, are the only part that seems to excite him in the weekly updates)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You're wrong. If the restaurant in the longterm can lead to the breakup of relationship with LI, then his arch does not make any sense at all. Moreover, Fuckface does not feel any remorse from using the services of prostitutes. He doesn't say "what am I doing", "how will Jill look at it" (but for example, he refused to get a threesome with Envy and Sandy if he's in a relationship with her). Therefore, I'm sure that the restaurant's arch is most likely a way of redemption for girls like Riona and Camila, who have said several times that they don't like it and they did it against their will. (they won't tell that to Chick if he didn't accept Quinn's offer). Most likely, LI will help MC to snatch Riona from Quinn's clutches, but the fact that MC fucked them will be ignored.
I assume so that there will be three basic branches for the MC. DIK, NEUTRAL, CHICK.

DIK: The MC gets dragged into the whole drugs, pink rose and prostitution thing. He then has to work his way to the top and take over the business.

NEUTRAL: The MC uses the services but takes no responsibility.

CHICK: The MC is the white knight and will put an end to the goings-on.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're wrong. If the restaurant in the longterm can lead to the breakup of relationship with LI, then his arch does not make any sense at all. Moreover, Fuckface does not feel any remorse from using the services of prostitutes. He doesn't say "what am I doing", "how will Jill look at it" (but for example, he refused to get a threesome with Envy and Sandy if he's in a relationship with her). Therefore, I'm sure that the restaurant's arch is most likely a way of redemption for girls like Riona and Camila, who have said several times that they don't like it and they did it against their will. (they won't tell that to Chick if he didn't accept Quinn's offer). Most likely, LI will help MC to snatch Riona from Quinn's clutches, but the fact that MC fucked them will be ignored.
I wouldn't rely on mc's behaviour. He had never complained about the 'frustration' of being Sage's fuckbuddy, yet....

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes