SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I agree the MC doesn't have much reason to suspect Camila's involvement in the restaurant if he turns down Quinn's offer, but somehow the MC draws the correct conclusion. His inner monologue explicitly refers to Quinn using Camila when he considers warning Maya about Quinn's Unending Evil(tm).
MC_knows_Quinn_uses_Camila.jpg MC_knows_Quinn_uses_Camila.jpg
Don't ask me how the MC made this deductive leap when he's normally less observant than a year old sponge - much less why he then backs out of actually warning Maya - but somehow he does.
Wouldn't he have made that leap from the panties incident back in Ep.1? Quinn used Camilla to "punish" MC. The next day, Quinn "subtly" asked MC to use her prostitution services. Wouldn't it be fair to infer that Camilla was probably recruited? Especially if you caught them in Quinn's room talking about how Camilla is "perfect" for this etc.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wouldn't he have made that leap from the panties incident back in Ep.1? Quinn used Camilla to "punish" MC. The next day, Quinn "subtly" asked MC to use her prostitution services. Wouldn't it be fair to infer that Camilla was probably recruited? Especially if you caught them in Quinn's room talking about how Camilla is "perfect" for this etc.
That a hot wannabe obeys an order, sexual as it may be, from Quinn fits into the perspective of sorority life, otherwise mc would have to conclude that Maya is also on the menu...

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
That a hot wannabe obeys an order, sexual as it may be, from Quinn fits into the perspective of sorority life, otherwise mc would have to conclude that Maya is also on the menu...
That is true, but the first part is without the knowledge that Quinn is a pimp. And MC would be correct in the inferrence, that's why he tell's her to stay away from Quinn. To avoid becoming a prostitute for "Free Tuition"

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was wondering... If i avoid the throuple with Josy and Maya i would stand a better chance with a solo relationship with Josy later in the game? I know that's a what if question but i just want to get your thoughts on that from someone that been playing for a while. Or would i be screwing up all together if i did that? I'll take the throuple if i can be with Josy but i really want to solo Josy if possible later on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes