Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Hello guys I would like to hear your opinion regarding mods. I already finished my playthrough on s1 to s2. I was wondering if what are the difference between sancho and scrappy mod and what do you guys recommend on using.
As mightybored mentioned, you're risking your saves. But if you're still interested, I'd recommend Sancho's mod. He's got a SaveFixer that let's you use his modded saves with an unmodded version of the game on the off chance you change your mind. Scrappy's doesn't. Sancho's also got a lot more features and I find it more visually pleasing to use. I haven't used Scrappy's mod for this game, but I believe the cheats available on both mods vary; with Sancho's, you've got the cheats to do with the mini-games (the tests during class, pancake flipping, mansion money etc) but there aren't any cheats to alter the amount of money you have. Scrappy's mod probably has that but I haven't checked. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.

fizzlebyi111

Aug 16, 2022
As mightybored mentioned, you're risking your saves. But if you're still interested, I'd recommend Sancho's mod. He's got a SaveFixer that let's you use his modded saves with an unmodded version of the game on the off chance you change your mind. Scrappy's doesn't. Sancho's also got a lot more features and I find it more visually pleasing to use. I haven't used Scrappy's mod for this game, but I believe the cheats available on both mods vary; with Sancho's, you've got the cheats to do with the mini-games (the tests during class, pancake flipping, mansion money etc) but there aren't any cheats to alter the amount of money you have. Scrappy's mod probably has that but I haven't checked. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.
Thanks. I'm fine with borking my saves when new episodes come out in the future. I would just play it again since I really love the game.

Reactions: Lumi24

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Thanks. I'm fine with borking my saves when new episodes come out in the future. I would just play it again since I really love the game.
Then, when you love the game, why do you want to use mods? Play it as DPC has it intended to play, for help there are plenty of walkthroughs here in the thread. So you can explore every time something new, the only reason to use a mod is to drop the minigames.

fizzlebyi111

Aug 16, 2022
Then, when you love the game, why do you want to use mods? Play it as DPC has it intended to play, for help there are plenty of walkthroughs here in the thread. So you can explore every time something new, the only reason to use a mod is to drop the minigames.
I still have a lot of path to try but sadly I don't have the time to do it all. The convenience of in game walkthrough is better than alt tab-ing every time.

Reactions: Lumi24

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
A word of advice to Jill fans: are you tired of the goblin queen jokes? Be smart and shift all responsibility to the perfectionist DPC, you'll see that in a couple of days it will become a taboo subject.

Always available for free unsolicited advice :cool:
Apparently so, one of my crass Jill posts evaporated. :ROFLMAO: In any event, I actually do like Jill.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Please ignore the "Moral Mod" Police. They are quite annoying and come out in full force worse than feminists and vegans.
So if he is ignoring the "Moral Mod Police" (aka known as DPC), he won't be able to play any more Episodes. :D

I don't support DPCs "no Mod" attitude, in some cases (i always use the Time-Mod in CIV, so i don't sit all the night at one playthrough :sneaky:) Mods are good for the gameplay (like a Skip-Minigames-Mod for BaD). Cause DPC don't like them, you have to be careful when using them here, so i decided to play without (using the "Alt Tab-ing" like stated). After a few playthroughs i memorized the most decisions and the results so mostly no Alt Tab-ing.

Jul 22, 2022
To hell with the waifus. What about the bros in this game?

1. Derek. Obviously.
  2. Rusty. What a sweetheart.
  3. Tommy. Yes, he's a massive DI(c)K, but he's also extremely dedicated to the frat, and funny as shit. He's fucked up, but deep down he's your bro.
  4. Jacob. Close contender for my third place. He's smart and caring, all around great dude.
  5. John boy, Jamie and Leon all sorta fade into a common ranking in my book. They haven't had a lot of screen time. The Jam-Jam arc is pretty sweet though, so is John Boy and Elena.
  6. Nick. Mainly because he's a prime suspect, but his interactions are also weird. Weird in the sense that they seem like you're interacting with a facade. It feels to me like we haven't really seen his personality in any discernable way.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So if he is ignoring the "Moral Mod Police" (aka known as DPC), he won't be able to play any more Episodes. :D

I don't support DPCs "no Mod" attitude, in some cases (i always use the Time-Mod in CIV, so i don't sit all the night at one playthrough :sneaky:) Mods are good for the gameplay (like a Skip-Minigames-Mod for BaD). Cause DPC don't like them, you have to be careful when using them here, so i decided to play without (using the "Alt Tab-ing" like stated). After a few playthroughs i memorized the most decisions and the results so mostly no Alt Tab-ing.
??? He/she can still play future episodes........

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017

1. Derek. Obviously.
  3. Tommy. Yes, he's a massive DI(c)K, but he's also extremely dedicated to the frat, and funny as shit. He's fucked up, but deep down he's your bro.
  4. Jacob. Close contender for my third place. He's smart and caring, all around great dude.
  5. John boy, Jamie and Leon all sorta fade into a common ranking in my book. They haven't had a lot of screen time. The Jam-Jam arc is pretty sweet though, so is John Boy and Elena.
  6. Nick. Mainly because he's a prime suspect, but his interactions are also weird. Weird in the sense that they seem like you're interacting with a facade. It feels to me like we haven't really seen his personality in any discernable way.
Not sure how you're getting this 'Tommy is dedicated to the frat' thing. He was ready to bounce once the mansion got fucked up.

Personally, my rating would be:
1. Jacob - solid all-around no-nonsense bro
2. Rusty - pretty decent guy, but quite naive and indecisive
3. Derek - funny and dedicated to MC, but never serious when required and can be unreliable
4. In terms of having their shit together: John Boy > Leon > Jamie; In terms of trustworthiness: John Boy > Jamie > Leon
5. Tommy - won't betray the DIKs, but you can't rely on him much either
6. Nick - outwardly the nicest guy of the group, but suspicious as fuck. Possibly a red herring, but I don't think DPC is that subtle.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

1. Derek. Obviously.
Wow, that almost matches my ranking, first and last place for sure. Team Derek :cool: (y)
maxresdefault (16).jpg

• Love
Reactions: FappingWorldwide
Jul 22, 2022
Not sure how you're getting this 'Tommy is dedicated to the frat' thing. He was ready to bounce once the mansion got fucked up.
Well after he snaps out of his rage he takes it upon him to get the DIKs another gig at The Pink Rose doing cleaning. He's constantly raging at the Alphas after they've wrecked the mansion. He also threatens to take revenge upon a fellow DIK, unless that person spoke up at the time when they were discussing the consequences of the Cathy Cluck with Rusty.

Remember he apologizes to the MC, and also admits liking him even though he's always talking shit. He breaks up his relationship with Quinn because she ruined the night of the two new DIK brothers celebration. He tries to make up for his mess by taking the MC out to a bar and setting him up with a fake ID. TommyCares.jpg

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well after he snaps out of his rage he takes it upon him to get the DIKs another gig at The Pink Rose doing cleaning. He's constantly raging at the Alphas after they've wrecked the mansion. He also threatens to take revenge upon a fellow DIK, unless that person spoke up at the time when they were discussing the consequences of the Cathy Cluck with Rusty.

Remember he apologizes to the MC, and also admits liking him even though he's always talking shit. He breaks up his relationship with Quinn because she ruined the night of the two new DIK brothers celebration. He tries to make for his mess by taking the MC out to a bar and setting him up with a fake ID. View attachment 2031951
He pretty much is my favorite of the DIKs for many reasons, Rusty and Jacob are great, JB too, Nick is calm and collected but yeah, suspicious as fuck, while Jamie is kind-hearted and Leon is cool but more filler than anything.

But Tommy ? Talk about personality, a 'great guy with a short fuse', totally, he's rough around the edge and there's probably a part of him that sees the MC as a threat to his place, but he really care in the end, Rusty is the face of the DIKs, Tommy is the heart and soul.

Reactions: FappingWorldwide

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For many varied, and entirely valid reasons. Just because person A might like Jill doesn't mean person B has to, no matter how blind some people might be to her flaws.
I have yet to read any of these "varied, entirely valid reason" that doesn't come across like Fuckface-level snowflake whining. That's from position where i don't especially feel anything about Jill, one way or the other.

The goblin thing in particular carries nothing but the "2/10 would not bang" dead meme energy.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Well this sucks.

I was working on a post, and I just found out my company discovered my internet line.

I've been using a long-forgotten DSL connection to surf at work. I've been here so long that everyone else who knew about it is gone. I patched a line directly from the router to my office and filled the rest of the ports with dead-end lines buried in the spider web of cables so no one tried to trace them. The bandwidth is slow as fuck, but it works, and it's the only way around the corporate firewall. (Employee of the Month, right?)

The IT head of our division came to me this morning asking if I knew about this mysterious DSL, because someone in accounting finally figured out we were paying a monthly fee for the service over the last 8 years and no one knew why. I'll be sneaking into the data room to disconnect the lines, because it's just a matter of time before they find it.

So, there goes my connection at work, and subsequently, there goes my main connection to all the fun shit that's blocked by the firewall, and all the lewd shit I don't have time and privacy for outside of the office.

Long story short, it looks like I'll be going dark very soon and for quite a while, or at least until I can figure out a replacement connection at the office.

While I'm gone, I need someone occasionally to tell Dalli he's nuts in OFT fashion. Here - use this:

899C818C-9386-4531-BB6A-0A9CB9D2376C.gif

And someone tell Ron he can look now.

Farewell, maggots.

08BF7D0B-4934-43C6-9394-B4F06541D2D6.gif

Or rather...

CEB758A1-BAA1-4630-A8A4-11D9FDFA5264.jpeg

01BC9E88-11B3-4EB8-83BE-A7BF7272732C.gif

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well this sucks.
I was working on a post, and I just found out my company discovered my internet line.

I've been using a long-forgotten DSL connection to surf at work. I've been here so long that everyone else who knew about it is gone. I patched a line directly from the router to my office and filled the rest of the ports with dead-end lines buried in the spider web of cables so no one tried to trace them. The bandwidth is slow as fuck, but it works, and it's the only way around the corporate firewall. (Employee of the Month, right?)

The IT head of our division came to me this morning asking if I knew about this mysterious DSL, because someone in accounting finally figured out we were paying a monthly fee for the service over the last 8 years and no one knew why. I'll be sneaking into the data room to disconnect the lines, because it's just a matter of time before they find it.

So, there goes my connection at work, and subsequently, there goes my main connection to all the fun shit that's blocked by the firewall, and all the lewd shit I don't have time and privacy for outside of the office.

Long story short, it looks like I'll be going dark very soon and for quite a while, or at least until I can figure out a replacement connection at the office.

While I'm gone, I need someone occasionally to tell Dalli he's nuts in OFT fashion. Here - use this:

View attachment 2032055

Farewell, maggots.

View attachment 2032056

Or rather...

View attachment 2032054

View attachment 2032058
We’ll that does fucking suck.

I was just getting pissed off because my cat was sitting on my lap with a turd attached to its hair and I’ve got shit smeared on my jeans, then I read this and I feel like a petty fuck!

Can’t you just hotspot through your phone or some cool shit like that?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well this sucks.

View attachment 2032055

Farewell, maggots.

View attachment 2032056

Or rather...

View attachment 2032054

View attachment 2032058
Damn that sucks
Bella date.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes