Jul 22, 2022
All your other examples have plausible deniability that means that the idiots who hate that sort of thing will just ignore it.
It’s honestly creepy to think that there are fans out there who would actually have a problem with that. - Rio doesn’t have plausible deniability since both Rusty and Tommy infer that she’s blown both of them at some occasion during hell week push-ups.

Reactions: SomboSteel

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Maya only had experience with girls.
Bella has been married for a long time and it is absolutely naive to believe that she and her Husband did not have sex.
Seriously, is there such an opinion? I mean, at least the attempt at fooling around at the beginning of Episode 8 already shows that they were definitely living a normal sex life.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Seriously, is there such an opinion? I mean, at least the attempt at fooling around at the beginning of Episode 8 already shows that they were definitely living a normal sex life.
Never underestimate people's willingness to delude themselves. :v

IIRC when Isabella is having lewd thoughts about Fuckface in her bed after the drunk kiss, she's also pretty clear there was a few years break in her life when it comes to these things, as opposed to virgin confusion over getting sexually aroused for the first time.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
For some, it's hard to admit that their pixelated waifu was with someone else. :LOL:
By the way, some believe that this scene with her husband in the library is Bella's hallucination.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
For some, it's hard to admit that their pixelated waifu was with someone else. :LOL:
By the way, some believe that this scene with her husband in the library is Bella's hallucination.
Aha... Was Tremolo hallucinating when he saw her picture with her husband, too? And no one in all those years suspected anything when she told them about her husband? Or is she some kind of Scarecrow and uses gas to convince others of her hallucinations? Just never mind...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Aha... Was Tremolo hallucinating when he saw her picture with her husband, too? And no one in all those years suspected anything when she told them about her husband? Or is she some kind of Scarecrow and uses gas to convince others of her hallucinations? Just never mind...
Hallucinogenic gas, or maybe mind control like a genie? Damn, full game of monsters, I knew it!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Agreed, very fucking weird. The only people I've ever met like this in my life either viewed it as some predatory conquest where they'd overcome some magical challenge, or they're just so shit they don't like the girls having anybody else to compare them against. Everybody worth their salt knows Snow White was bangin' those dwarves. The prince don't care.
I've never understood the ntr brigade. The odds of you finding someone who has not only been chaste up until they met you but will also put up with the you belong to me and only to me even before you even knew I existed attitude are about a 10th as good as your odds of winning the lottery. She's a human being, not your fucking property. If that's what you want travel back to the 13th century or move to saudi arabia.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This idealization of "the perfect woman" (a.k.a virgin) is a common thing between people, especially conservatives people. And believe or not, more and more i perceive that a lot of the users in this site, who are playing these type of games, are conservative people in regards of how the LIs in VNs should be and behave.
I don't think it has anything to do with being conservative. There are just people out there who are simply weird, insane or both. Most of those people need meds.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There are just people out there who are simply weird, insane or both.
Mostly scared, i believe. There's deeply rooted inferiority complex that makes one feel the only possible outcome of girl having sex with someone else is, she'll find that other guy superior in this regard. And so, the only way to avoid it is to ensure she's never ever had nor will have sex with anyone else.

(incidentally, this makes Sage's 3/5 rating thing hilarious)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Best example of this I saw was in the thread for Rovering To Sussex, I've not played the game but apparently there's a potential LI (who at this point has no relationship with the MC) giving another guy a blowjob, you can choose to walk in and join in or just walk past the room. Apparently even though you could avoid the girl being an LI or just walk past and not see anything the fact they knew it was happening made the anti-NTR brigade foam at the mouth. Not only will they boycott that game but they will also boycott the artist's other game which has zero content like that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This idealization of "the perfect woman" (a.k.a virgin) is a common thing between people, especially conservatives people. And believe or not, more and more i perceive that a lot of the users in this site, who are playing these type of games, are conservative people in regards of how the LIs in VNs should be and behave.
Mostly scared, i believe. There's deeply rooted inferiority complex that makes one feel the only possible outcome of girl having sex with someone else is, she'll find that other guy superior in this regard. And so, the only way to avoid it is to ensure she's never ever had nor will have sex with anyone else.

(incidentally, this makes Sage's 3/5 rating thing hilarious)
I don't care if she has had something between her legs before, I just don't want to watch someone else do it. :)

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Can anybody help me? I've already practiced twice with the guitar(One in HOT's house and the other in the DIK's house when Josy is sleeping there) but I still get the bad outcome of Jill's concert, also, I can't practice in ep 8 cause every time I press on the guitar it seems that it doesn't exist.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can anybody help me? I've already practiced twice with the guitar(One in HOT's house and the other in the DIK's house when Josy is sleeping there) but I still get the bad outcome of Jill's concert, also, I can't practice in ep 8 cause every time I press on the guitar it seems that it doesn't exist.
SanchoMod is for you bud. Hand holding when you need it, out of your way when you don't. Every feature can be toggled On/Off as desired.

BTW...(SanchoWhistles Neil Diamond) Sweeeeet Carrrrrolynnnnn....

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In episode 8 it should be an optional task in your phone if she thinks your a nice guy to "Practice on Jill's song". The same free roam where you mess with the black box and when you can call Bella about a date if your on her path.

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I figure so that the DPC will start from EP9 so that the rejected LI's will reveal to us girls their past dates and boyfriends and that he could create relationships for those girls.

Why? The MC, that is us players, commits us to a Li in EP8. Therefore the other girls can get boyfriends. Stupid only if the player has made several runs with different girls, because then the situation occurs, which DPC probably wanted to avoid.

I also assume so that DPC will use the karma. What the MC does to the Girl's, the MC gets back. So what Tommy said in EP8 gets a kanns new meaning. He said so it then actually gets serious after the first date. This is probably true for every LI.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Best example of this I saw was in the thread for Rovering To Sussex, I've not played the game but apparently there's a potential LI (who at this point has no relationship with the MC) giving another guy a blowjob, you can choose to walk in and join in or just walk past the room. Apparently even though you could avoid the girl being an LI or just walk past and not see anything the fact they knew it was happening made the anti-NTR brigade foam at the mouth. Not only will they boycott that game but they will also boycott the artist's other game which has zero content like that.
Bullshit. I modded the game (BTW I was the very first fucker on the planet to mod a RenPy v8 title :p which was RTS). Just because you know a girl's name does NOT inherently make her a "LI". That's like expecting every single female on Earth to remain a virgin until you as an individual decide who you might or might not want to fuck later on. That's not reasonable in the slightest of degrees, wouldn't you agree? RTS is destined to be a high-rank VN, I've spoken privately with the dev team extensively. I'm not directing this directly at you but making a point in general... for whatever the fuck it's worth from me which is likely not too damn much but whatever, it's my 2 Pesos worth regardless. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In episode 8 it should be an optional task in your phone if she thinks your a nice guy to "Practice on Jill's song". The same free roam where you mess with the black box and when you can call Bella about a date if your on her path.
Here's the real scoop. All you need is 2 of 3 practice sessions out of the Ep4/Ep6/Ep8 guitar practices. That's all, nothing else. The conditional to help Jill:

if (ep4_playedGuitar and ep6_diks_guitar_event) or (ep4_playedGuitar and ep8_diks_guitar_event) or (ep6_diks_guitar_event and ep8_diks_guitar_event)

That's all there is to it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes