felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just want to ask is there a route where you can go for both jade and Isabella same time? On my 2 play through you have to choose either one but not both. Also, the interlude is boring
There are no obstacles to pursuing both, what are you referring to?

It's not possible with Cathe and Bella, but Jade and Bella are no problem for now

Although in the eighth chapter you will still have to choose between Bella and others (where Jade is)

Reactions: FappingWorldwide

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Best example of this I saw was in the thread for Rovering To Sussex, I've not played the game but apparently there's a potential LI (who at this point has no relationship with the MC) giving another guy a blowjob, you can choose to walk in and join in or just walk past the room. Apparently even though you could avoid the girl being an LI or just walk past and not see anything the fact they knew it was happening made the anti-NTR brigade foam at the mouth. Not only will they boycott that game but they will also boycott the artist's other game which has zero content like that.
My point exactly, these people need meds and maybe a straightjacket.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
hi how can i reset my gallery? all reward and scene back to lock as i never play the game? try to replay the game and unlock it again 1 by 1.. tq

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
It's available during the Ep8 DIK's free roam #1 (not #2), you click on the guitar and get a menu choice including "Practice song for Jill":

Notice in SanchoMod's "Optional Task(s)" that "Practice on Jill's Song" is a criteria noted. It's just another way the mod might assist if desired.

Edit: Note that the reason I typed (not #2) is that in the second Ep8 free roam the guitar is NOT selectable... you must choose it during the FIRST Ep8 DIK's freeroam (or already have it in both Ep4 & Ep6 which negates the need to have Ep8... you only need 2 of the 3, you don't need all 3). You can trust me on this. I know my shit, I'm not Sancho for nothing, all others only try their best to copy me. Yes, that sounds arrogant but I'm sick of of the "green is best choice" bullshit and pirates stealing from fellow pirates so I'll always tell you like it is, no bullshit, no beating around the bush.

Let me know by flagging me if you need further assistance. I'll do my best to help out anyone's non-ignorant issues sincerely and honestly... just like I always have done. Again, regards.
In ep 6 it appears this and MC doesn't play shit, and in ep 8 it appears nothing, nor the Play Guitar stat.
shit.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In ep 6 it appears this and MC doesn't play shit, and in ep 8 it appears nothing, nor the Play Guitar stat.
View attachment 2033362
The MC should be able to practice Jill's song in the free roam you pictured above (once all the intro text is finished). The only way I can think of that the guitar might be clickable but not allow you to practice is if you completely failed to bring Bella around on the MC then told Jill the MC was no good for her back in Episode 4. If you did that, Jill's path might be dead and buried enough that practicing the song is no longer possible. Other than that, all I can think is that you have some sort of glitch and might need to reinstall the game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The MC should be able to practice Jill's song in the free roam you pictured above (once all the intro text is finished). The only way I can think of that the guitar might be clickable but not allow you to practice is if you completely failed to bring Bella around on the MC then told Jill the MC was no good for her back in Episode 4. If you did that, Jill's path might be dead and buried enough that practicing the song is no longer possible. Other than that, all I can think is that you have some sort of glitch and might need to reinstall the game.
Maybe he skipped the scene where Jill plays piano and MC takes a picture of the music score - I don't remember whether the scene in which MC photographs the music score is avoidable.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Oh, so in order to help her I have to be on one of the two routes? Can I do it without having spend time with them?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh, so in order to help her I have to be on one of the two routes? Can I do it without having spend time with them?
I can tell you that I played a Sage solo route - pursuing Sage only - and a Maya-Josy solo route and I was able to help Jill at her concert. God only knows why you aren't.

(simplest explanation: it might be the mod, dude)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Maybe he skipped the scene where Jill plays piano and MC takes a picture of the music score - I don't remember whether the scene in which MC photographs the music score is avoidable.
not sure (as I play jill-related scenes with tab :KEK:), but I believe it happens when fuckface trespasses into the mansion with his guitar
but I'm pretty sure the scene is unavoidable

Reactions: ename144

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I can tell you that I played a Sage solo route - pursuing Sage only - and a Maya-Josy solo route and I was able to help Jill at her concert. God only knows why you aren't.

(simplest explanation: it might be the mod, dude)
Did you avoid Jill and Bella?
And I've already played without mods and the outcome is still the same. Maybe Jill/Bella doesn't like Tremolo and that's the reason why I can't play in her recital, otherwhise I don't understand why I can't help her.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
DPC's latest status update has dropped. Not my place to post here, but I know N7 or someone will soon. At any rate, the update gives the impression that a TON of work has been done and the episode is getting close to completion, but it also sounds like several more weeks of work are still required. I suppose that means an end-of-October/early November release is still very plausible. At any rate, episode 9 is going to be a colossus. DPC also estimated that 10 different saves will be needed to see all the episode 9 content. Looks like I'll need to create a few more saves as I do not have that many!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did you avoid Jill and Bella?
And I've already played without mods and the outcome is still the same. Maybe Jill/Bella doesn't like Tremolo and that's the reason why I can't play in her recital, otherwhise I don't understand why I can't help her.
Ability to play guitar in ep6 depends on whether you've told Jill you're a nice guy during the mandatory date with her:
Python:
elif result == "guitar":
    if ep4_jillNiceGuy:
        menu:
            "Practice song for Jill" if True:
                jump ep6_diks_guitar_event_label
            "Don't practice" if True:
                jump ep6_freeroam_diks_library_label

Same with being able to use the guitar in EP.8:
Python:
if ep4_jillNiceGuy and not ep8_diks_guitar_event:
    $ ui.imagebutton("ep8_freeroam_diks_library_guitar_idle", "ep8_freeroam_diks_library_guitar_hover", clicked=ui.returns("guitar"), xpos=0, ypos=0, focus_mask=True)

(the 'nice guy' variable is also set to true by default, but it'll be set to false if you tell Jill you don't think you're good for her. You can check which option you've taken in Jill's bio in your phone)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes