banas

Mar 12, 2019
So how many chapter left for this game considering we already forced to choose which girl we want to seriously date?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The interlude is at half point, so current vague estimate would be 2 seasons, or 8 episodes, remaining.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Am I the only one afraid of this?
I'm not afraid of that.

If I were DPC, I would put together a second state of the art Power Render Machine and use it to render the future large animations. He can then use his current Power Machine for the small animations and static renders.

This way DPC could probably reduce the development time by about 2 months. But that is up to DPC to decide.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Say players are there any reasons to play as a chick? I have noticed only few chick-options compared to many dik-options, and won't you miss majority of the content of this game if you play without balls? Does the chick-route differ greatly from dik-route?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I'm not afraid of that.

If I were DPC, I would put together a second state of the art Power Render Machine and use it to render the future large animations. He can then use his current Power Machine for the small animations and static renders.

This way DPC could probably reduce the development time by about 2 months. But that is up to DPC to decide.
I agree. he earns more than enough to get another dedicated rendering machine on the go.

The fact we’re getting 1 and a 1/4 updates in around 12 months is disappointing. (I’m not one of the anti-Interlude people, I bought it was fine, and I think Zoey is a fun character to throw in the mix) I’m not really sure why development time has slowed so much this time out (Covid and the issue last week shouldn’t have added multiple months onto production.

Jul 22, 2022
Say players are there any reasons to play as a chick? I have noticed only few chick-options compared to many dik-options, and won't you miss majority of the content of this game if you play without balls? Does the chick-route differ greatly from dik-route?
It differs immensely and offers a lot of content. The only way to see everything in the games is via multiple runs with different affinities and choices at various points throughout the game.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
It differs immensely and offers a lot of content. The only way to see everything in the games is via multiple runs with different affinities and choices at various points throughout the game.
I will read walkthroughs later but I can guess being chick helps to bond with calmer girls?

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I think it's safe to say that there are at least 3 hours of playtime for any given playthrough if you're not rushing through the episode. I estimate that you need at least 10 different and particular save files to see everything, which is nuts.
I played without mini-games, too, and I know that the party planning mini-game will add quite a lot of extra playtime, depending on your ambition.
1662742194731.png

I'll have to plan a farewell party for mine...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I will read walkthroughs later but I can guess being chick helps to bond with calmer girls?
A few of main girls will reject you on basis of DIK affinity, as they'll only accept neutral or chick. Mind you, this is affinity rather than status. Status doesn't seem to make some major difference, there's occasional scene variations gated behind it, but not much else.

(also, chick affinity isn't so much "playing without balls" as "not letting your balls do thinking for you")

Jul 22, 2022
I’m not sure calm is the word. I think compassionate, honest, and kind sorta sum up the characteristics that the LIs prefer. Kept vague in order to not spoil. If you pay attention to the dialogue and gestures, your gut should point you in the right way. Also make a lot of saves.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
A few of main girls will reject you on basis of DIK affinity, as they'll only accept neutral or chick. Mind you, this is affinity rather than status. Status doesn't seem to make some major difference, there's occasional scene variations gated behind it, but not much else.

(also, chick affinity isn't so much "playing without balls" as "not letting your balls do thinking for you")
Let's be real, chick affinity is so boring, it's not worth playing it this way unless you're on blueball quest for jillybean. You either play like a big pussy or constantly juggle status not to dip into huge chick which is quite tiresome. Neutral or DIK is where it's at.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You either play like a big pussy or constantly juggle status not to dip into huge chick which is quite tiresome.
All you need is to cheat on tests while acting nice otherwise. But i can see how this would be complicated and tiresome if one is only thinking with their balls; these aren't known for their iq.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We need a spin-off named "Being a Chick" :D

Plot: at the end of the first year, MC & Derek leave the DIKs while Josy & Maya leave the HOTs. They join the Nerds' fraternity. After a while Magnar graduates and MC becomes the Nerds' president. In the meanwhile Tybalt marries his watermelon.

:coffee::coffee:

Last edited:

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
All you need is to cheat on tests while acting nice otherwise. But i can see how this would be complicated and tiresome if one is only thinking with their balls; these aren't known for their iq.
You can act nice as Neutral or DIK too, plus you don't miss out on all the fun.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can act nice as Neutral or DIK too, plus you don't miss out on all the fun.
Yes, but you don't actually miss out on all the fun on the chick path either so i don't really know where you get this idea from. You might skip on paying Quinn for sex, but you can still have fun with most of restaurant girls (as well as the others) without paying them like some desperate loser.

Reactions: JETracktor

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, but you don't actually miss out on all the fun on the chick path either so i don't really know where you get this idea from. You might skip on paying Quinn for sex, but you can still have fun with most of restaurant girls (as well as the others) without paying them like some desperate loser.
Sounds like Neutral to me, huh.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Let's be real, chick affinity is so boring, it's not worth playing it this way unless you're on blueball quest for jillybean. You either play like a big pussy or constantly juggle status not to dip into huge chick which is quite tiresome. Neutral or DIK is where it's at.
The affinity is so overblown in general. People make out to be so restrictive and specific when its in fact Not. Its an extreme oversimplification that it feels like people that say it doesnt event play the game enough.

I prefer Neutral with some minor dik sympathies myself but i disagree with that many people reduce Chick to Jill/Bella/MJ and no action. Chick gets you so much action if you want it with many of the LIs and sidechicks IN the same run, just as a Dik affinity could. About the only ones you miss is Mona and Becky i think, and Quinn. The rest you can all bone, strippers, teachers, Nora, restaurant. You can do them all if you want to, as a chick with a couple strategic Dik affinity options and you need never leave huge/massive chick if you dont want to and STILL be a manwhore.

The MC is the same person regardless of affinity. Overdramatic and blind to asking questions and finding shit out. Diks are just prone to perviness and selective violence.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes