Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You might skip on paying Quinn for sex, but you can still have fun with most of restaurant girls (as well as the others)
With a full chick path, not even half of them actually ( just Cathy, Lily, Camila & Riona ). Quinn & Becky reject the Chick MC, Camila & Mona scene requires a huge DIK statut, a Chick MC can't unlock Melanie shower scene in EP4 or Sage & Quinn threesome (unlike a Neutral ), Sarah & Melanie remain unattainable for a no-restaurant user. As for most of the others, DIK choices are required ( Accepting Jade's advances, Party without limits, accepting the false ID and going to McAllens, accepting the prize ). In other words you can't have Jade, Envy, Sandy, Rose, the Madame & Nora without picking DIK affinity choices.

The Neutral path remains the most successful path. All the 5 LIs and most of the side girls content.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I think it's safe to say that there are at least 3 hours of playtime for any given playthrough if you're not rushing through the episode. I estimate that you need at least 10 different and particular save files to see everything, which is nuts.
Ammm yeah i only play Bella route so this update will be a short one given the long wait, this is the problem when branching happens, updates will be short as hell if you don't play other routes... not to say its gonna be a repetitive way of playing cuz pretty sure paths gonna be conected somehow with only different moments depending on who you choose to date... so myeah a lot of hype with this statement from dpc...

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Say players are there any reasons to play as a chick? I have noticed only few chick-options compared to many dik-options, and won't you miss majority of the content of this game if you play without balls? Does the chick-route differ greatly from dik-route?
nah, you can get all the main girls as neutral
except jill. who needs you to be a perfect saint to get into her panties after 24hrs of gameplay

so:
if you're here to play with your dick, there's no need to go chick
and since it rhymes, you know I'm on point :illuminati:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With a full chick path
I think it might need a clarification, what "full chick path" is actually supposed to mean in this context. Because we could be talking about different things -- chick MC to me is just a character with overall chick affinity and status, but without ruling out occasional dik choices, since one-note characters are extremely artificial constructs in my eyes (doesn't matter if chick or dik)

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I think it's safe to say that there are at least 3 hours of playtime for any given playthrough if you're not rushing through the episode. I estimate that you need at least 10 different and particular save files to see everything, which is nuts.
I've so many saves and at this point I would be forgetting hard to recall which one I'm missing from previous events :HideThePain:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
On the subject of DIK/Chick character, I always prefer the HUGE or MASSIVE DIK character for his responses and choices:

Like when the mc manhandles Sage when she suggests her g-string doesn't ride up as high as the wedgie he got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you're gonna get chased out of the HOTs naked, you may as well get a blow job from Cammy if you're a HUGE DIK before the shit hits the fan!

Or when Quinn asks if he gets laid much, if he's a HUGE DIK, if he says yes, he adds, "You interested?"

And then there's the "Easy credits and vaginas" comment to Jade.

And who can forget the HUGE DIK spanking Sally?

And you gotta be a HUGE DIK if you wanna bone Mona and Cammy in a threesome.

And there's no better way to start the relationship with Nicole than a HUGE DIK stuffing his huge dick into her ass!

And who could pass up being a MASSIVE DIK and getting to spend some quality time with the girls in the jacuzzi?

The way the game was meant to be played! :sneaky:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And who could pass up being a MASSIVE DIK and getting to spend some quality time with the girls in the jacuzzi?
OK, now am curious if anyone managed to resist taking that first option; i mean, with that face Heather is making it's impossible if just to piss her off even further.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I also assume that these people are palladins with too high moral standards (I guess about the choice of their LI). Many of them prefer the CHICK way.
God, I can't imagine how these people play other games, Trevor's way in GTA V must make them drown in tears.
I Play both. Chick and Dik. but Dik as last seeing i like saving the best for last.
And trevor would be my hero if he went his berserk self on those dudes when they wer torturing that one dude, and then torture all of them toghetter afterwards, saying everyone that tortures without me gets tortured themselfs :p

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I love this game so much. I already spent 150 hours in it, and each time a new season comes in on steam, I replay the full game even if I have so many saves in progress !

Reactions: shazba

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Why compare "Full Chick" to Dik and Neutral? Thats not fair imo. By that standard we have to play Normal as perfectly alternating dik and chick choices! Thats exactly as dumb and arbitrary as doing FULL Chick.

Imo If you go through the entire game as a chick affinity and ends up as perm affinity chick, then its a chick run in my book. You have so many options open with what you could do and score lots of side chicks if you want. Thats my point, you have lots of options to be a manwhore if you want to as a chick player.

Full chick is in one word nuts. Min maxing it dumb and shouldnt even be a comparison! Whats the point except to shit at the game mechanics and laugh? Thats not even what we are talking about. FULL runs can fuck off for so many reasons, the main ones being the bolded sentence up above.

Example
Massive chick all the way, Party without limits and McAllens pub. You pork MJ get blowjobs and handjobs from Bella and Sage, pork Nora, Nicole, Sandy, Lily, Riona, Camilla and I think i payed Rose once too. If that isnt a massive chick run and manwhore i dont know what we are even talking about. Affinity was chick the entire way. Never strayed into neutral. Comfortly between -15 and -20 status the entire way.

Chicks can be just as sleazy as DiKs if you want to.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On the subject of DIK/Chick character, I always prefer the HUGE or MASSIVE DIK character for his responses and choices:

Like when the mc manhandles Sage when she suggests her g-string doesn't ride up as high as the wedgie he got:

And if you're gonna get chased out of the HOTs naked, you may as well get a blow job from Cammy if you're a HUGE DIK before the shit hits the fan!

Or when Quinn asks if he gets laid much, if he's a HUGE DIK, if he says yes, he adds, "You interested?"

And then there's the "Easy credits and vaginas" comment to Jade.

And who can forget the HUGE DIK spanking Sally?

And you gotta be a HUGE DIK if you wanna bone Mona and Cammy in a threesome.

And there's no better way to start the relationship with Nicole than a HUGE DIK stuffing his huge dick into her ass!

The way the game was meant to be played! :sneaky:
I absolutely cannot understand people who play for CHICK and enjoy it. So many fun moments are missed. And besides that: CHICK MC is some soy boy who runs away from alphas, instead of taking the fight like a man. He is overly polite and too correct, like Steve Rogers. He refuses to go to a bar with Tommy, even though Tommy went to the trouble of making a damn fake ID. CHICK - this is the guy who comforts Steve for no reason, although he has always been an asshole. He's also a damn pro-feminist.

And how else can you forget about such funny moments that characterize the DIK personality more:

And here I fantasized a little, imagined how the Massive CHICK desktop should look like at the end of the second season. In my opinion, it is a bit untrue, so I made some changes:

massive_chick_desk.jpg

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
CHICK MC is some soy boy who runs away from alphas, instead of taking the fight like a man.
All DIKs run from the alphas when push comes to shove. They even run from a guy who isn't an alpha yet. All of them are "soy boys" by your definition. Except that has nothing to do with stupid "fight like a man" posturing but is simply recognizing they're already on thin ice and could potentially get their fraternity shut down with such pointless antics.

As for the MC, he's been taught by his father to only use his fighting skills in self-defense and such. Nothing wrong with actually following such code.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I absolutely cannot understand people who play for CHICK and enjoy it. So many fun moments are missed. And besides that: CHICK MC is some soy boy who runs away from alphas, instead of taking the fight like a man. He is overly polite and too correct, like Steve Rogers. He refuses to go to a bar with Tommy, even though Tommy went to the trouble of making a damn fake ID. CHICK - this is the guy who comforts Steve for no reason, although he has always been an asshole. He's also a damn pro-feminist.

And how else can you forget about such funny moments that characterize the DIK personality more:

And here I fantasized a little, imagined how the Massive CHICK desktop should look like at the end of the second season. In my opinion, it is a bit untrue, so I made some changes:

View attachment 2034167
you have more than enough of situations and points available to pick a fun DIK option and still be a massive chick
picking every DIK option is fun to try out on a playthrough, sure
but definitely not something I do in any of my other runs

but hey, I make my ingame decisions on how I would act in those situations IRL. so smoking weed on a roof, throwing piss bags at someone, taking a photo of my dick and leaving it on someone's phone? yeah, no... you do your thing, I'll do mine

when it comes to massive dik's desks... here, you'll end up there for doing dumb shit. your broccoli will make sure of it.

1ma2tq7zcwip0.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes