vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I know most people will say that's impossible, but I feel like, after 2 new ones, there are too many girls in the game. I mean, there are already girls without much screen time in the first two releases. I'm simply afraid content will be spent on all those side chicks and not enough on story and progress with main girls.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I do not doubt Dr Pink. If new characters are needed for the correct development of the story, so be it. If Chad's lover were already in the game, it would be very complicated.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I know most people will say that's impossible, but I feel like, after 2 new ones, there are too many girls in the game. I mean, there are already girls without much screen time in the first two releases. I'm simply afraid content will be spent on all those side chicks and not enough on story and progress with main girls.
I agree with your concern,it`s enough already...unless it will be a harem game after all,which I doubt,the choice is going to be hard as it is.The 2 new girls might be from the menu though(probably are)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think we should add STD in OP as one of the fetishes...
It would be cool if the game would have pregnancy, that way we could not only take something from the girls, but also give them something.

The only multi-girl ending that makes sense as of now is Bella/Jill
You are right, if MC gets to choose Jill, he should get Bella too, otherwise the poor guy is going to get bored to death.

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
It would be cool if the game would have pregnancy, that way we could not only take something from the girls, but also give them something.

You are right, if MC gets to choose Jill, he should get Bella too, otherwise the poor guy is going to get bored to death.
True, Bella isn't exactly a conversationalist.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hooked on the heroin, at least.

If we have come to see a final for Quim I'm sure it's just worse than the Harem...

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hooked on the heroin, at least.

If we have come to see a final for Quim I'm sure it's just worse than the Harem...
We could see a redemption arc for Quinn, she could steal MC guitar, try to smash it and have a change of heart after being a pain in the ass during the whole game. It would be idiotic, but it wouldn't be the first time it happened.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We could see a redemption arc for Quinn, she could steal MC guitar, try to smash it and have a change of heart after being a pain in the ass during the whole game. It would be idiotic, but it wouldn't be the first time it happened.
Smashing guitars is a new thingie in adult games apparently, with MrDots starting the trend.

Reactions: Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes