name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I believe he means the rant that she has with the MC about people that judge her and that her Dad pretty much brings her down something along the lines of not the daughter he wanted if memory serves me
Let`s wait and see,if that`s all there is to it than calling it depression is a yuge exaggeration

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Hagggas

Dec 31, 2018
Serious question here. Is it legitimately possible beat your dickhead of a roommate in the mini-game fight? If anyone has beaten him please show me how. Cause I keep losing due to his superior stats or was losing to him intentionally designed by Devs to always happen?
I've done it but I usually spam different buttons and reload so sorry

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There are at least two or three layers of her sadness/dissatisfaction. Out of all the notes I took, I think more than half is about her - and that's not because she's one of my fav girls. Of course, she also has the most content out of all LIs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I wouldn't say it's a huge exaggeration a lot of girls her age get depression issues with her family people telling her what she should be like the whole money issue for a young person that is a lot to take in.
Sure,she would have to show signs of said depression which I`m not seeing.It certainly bothers her but as I mentioned,I see it as something that motivates her,not something that broke her

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sure,she would have to show signs of said depression which I`m not seeing.It certainly bothers her but as I mentioned,I see it as something that motivates her,not something that broke her
Well, it's not easy to spot but the signs are there and I agree I don't think she is an easily broken girl and her brother has always been that rock for her.

My girl Jill better be a virgin

Speaking of which, when's next update??
You'll have to ask KassandraACO that one about Jill hymen ripping and all :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well, it's not easy to spot but the signs are there and I agree I don't think she is an easily broken girl and her brother has always been that rock for her.

You'll have to ask KassandraACO that one about Jill hymen ripping and all :p
Mytez Eerie Entity vir_cotto

i know i shouldnt be surprised but man my last post on sunday was 14 pages ago i guess this thread really list becoming like Man of the house Dreams of Desire and Milfy City thread

still it does has me worried that Sage may become another Leah so i guess when first sign of things going south due to being a relationship with all the girls my main focus will be on Bella and Maya but ill will be making a playthrough for all the girls

i am surprised that Mormont may have gone to the darkside and joined sith lord name88 in liking Quinn i was sure that his favorite girl would be Sage due to him liking red heads

screenshot0022.png

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Acting Lessons was pure melodrama, and that did not please a lot of people. There were a lot of critics of that game that were turned off, and have not been seen here. [Burt Reynolds Mustache has not written a word on this thread.] But, DrPinkCake knew what he was doing, and has always been able to create characters that draw you in.
For me acting lessons was great it took me up threw me down and again consoled me and again threw me. It was a great ride. Excellent writing awesome plot and narration. He created a gem. After playing that game with so intense drama and emotions i really dont like playing those crappy "seeing big dick- hypnotized- started fucking" games. to make a game successful monstrous dick is not necessary but a bit of good old writing and a story with twists and turns and an ending which will make you take a roller coaster ride, which i m sorry to say many of the games lack nowadays. they tend to take the easy way out. i didnt play acting lessons as an adult game but a novel rolling in front of me and affecting me with the choices i make. What more do you need. I really like seeing these type of contents from Dr. Pink Cake. He knows what he is doing. lot of respect .

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Tybalt looks like the kind of guy who only download VNs with sleep sex because it's the only way he has to have a woman.
He does, too bad he doesn't have a computer in his room so he resorts to a watermelon instead.
I just wanna rip her hymen, I wouldn't try to guess anything else. Why don't you ask the Archpriest of the church of Jill, ladymaria2072?
Ask me what?

Reactions: Mytez

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
Mytez Eerie Entity vir_cotto

i know i shouldnt be surprised but man my last post on sunday was 14 pages ago i guess this thread really list becoming like Man of the house Dreams of Desire and Milfy City thread

still it does has me worried that Sage may become another Leah so i guess when first sign of things going south due to being a relationship with all the girls my main focus will be on Bella and Maya but ill will be making a playthrough for all the girls

i am surprised that Mormont may have gone to the darkside and joined sith lord name88 in liking Quinn i was sure that his favorite girl would be Sage due to him liking red heads

View attachment 331546
Sage is not Leah. I am pretty sure no one on Badik is like Leah. They are bunch of adult teens and some of them are just assholes. If you guys really want to be doubtful about someone here is a trick. Inner thoughts is the key. If the writer doesn't give the character's inner thoughts, most of the time that character is the shady one.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes