Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe, but it would be a little bit too much to sleep with him in the same bed. Since they know eachother that much.
My best bet is the previous theory I said, or this has something to do with hell-week. But I'm too curious about the build-up that lead to the MC in Jill's room.. in his underwear.. at night.
She will offer him a place on her expensive shag pile carpet or an expensive chair :p

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
He is quite possibly the best storyteller on here I've been trying to think of any that come close I think Philly is another one that also springs to mind.
Eh to be fair he doesn't exactly have a stiff competition. I'd put Philly above him personally, but who knows. I still say that BADIK 0.1 was one of the most impressive releases i have seen of any game. It instantly gripped me from the setting to the characters to the impressive length of it.

If the game stays in tone with many of the awesome college movies of the past, he might just create one of the best VN game i've seen on this site.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe, but it would be a little bit too much to sleep with him in the same bed. Since they know eachother that much.
My best bet is the previous theory I said, or this has something to do with hell-week. But I'm too curious about the build-up that lead to the MC in Jill's room.. in his underwear.. at night.
It`s happening you guys,Bella is out of town and Jill will use that opportunity,why aren`t you more excited about this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just a fair warning: BaDIK has warning screen at the start with (my sweet) Maya. Shit will happen and if you are not prepared or doesn't want to deal with it, maybe you should think again if this game is for you.
I doubt it'll be much worse compared to AL. If you had no issues playing AL than you should be fine playing this game.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Serious question here. Is it legitimately possible beat your dickhead of a roommate in the mini-game fight? If anyone has beaten him please show me how. Cause I keep losing due to his superior stats or was losing to him intentionally designed by Devs to always happen?

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
Now that I think about it, this new girl is most definitely Maya's roommate. The fact that we would convince her to pledge just shows she's new and hasn't joined any frats yet. So then the MC moves out and shares a room with Jill for a night? Too far-fetched or nah?
No, I think she is she MC's (one and only) ex-girlfriend

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I doubt it'll be much worse compared to AL. If you had no issues playing AL than you should be fine playing this game.
Use the money you find and earn to buy stat points. Invest - must do - one point in the movement. Whenever you can get in the middle, use + attack. If you can't beat him, save/load after every successful attack.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I really hope it's possible to have a happy ending with every girl. I'm saying that because of everything connected with Maya feels so depressing and worrisome. It's like her destiny is to have the worst possible life experience in everything...
Seeing as she is going to have it very rough and that she only seems to find solace in MC, it would be really hard to say no to her to pursue another chick. That's why I'm hoping there won't be much more of all that HOTs stuff and I could focus into another girl without feeling bad for it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As I've said before I think the choices that we have with Maya the MC telling her not to trust Quinn or not bothering to tell her I believe that to be probably one of the biggest choices we have made so far perhaps taking us different routes if we said one thing and not the other.
"Neglected" to share that little tidbit of information with her. Darn. I wonder if a new menu item will be added to Quinn's restaurant? It would need an appropriate name of course... :unsure:

I also wonder about an unfortunate encounter with Derek as a result.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only thing i really care about and wish to achieve is.. to have dad finally build a toilet. I mean have you seen that? That toiletbowl is just there in something of a hallway! I wanna have a proper toilet at home. Thats my life-goal.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes