NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'm with you. Remember that there was zero foreshadowing from Leah. It could have been made on the fly and it would have still worked, since it came out of nowhere.

The only reason why Quinn could not be the big bad is because of what everyone is saying now, Sage being the one behind. How could that work with her as a LI? No fucking clue.
Yea the Leah thing came absolutely out of nowhere and i am unsure if DrPink did it because he thought that was GOOD storytelling... or he just wanted to slap in a twist M. Night Shyamalan style hoping it would get people excited. That's why i am still worried about this game...

We shall see in the end, we just started the game there is way more to be yet revealed i mean major/key players could still be revealed even 2-3 updates from now. Everyone's favorite smurf in Acting Lessons wasn't revealed until several episodes later, we will see.

I just hope it's not house fire again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In my eyes, Sage can still go either way. She is definitely not as innocent as she might look. But we all know looks can be deceiving. An innocent face proves nothing. She may be innocent because innocent girls likes the attention of topstud looking boys at school, no big deal. She manipulates the mc? No big deal, she isn't witless. No problem.

One thing that makes me wonder is why she is the president of HOTs. Why not Quinn. I may have missed that part if that was explained, but if that would have been explained in the game.. i kinda wouldn't believe public knowledge here. So there is more to the girl than meets the eye.
it has a feel of someone plotting behind the scenes kind of you do this and you do that. And the likes of Quinn and company are just puppets. With Sage, it could all be just a ploy play the damsel in distress to make a bigger conflict between the Diks and jocks

it kind of reminds me of this guy scheming and plotting behind the scenes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ok than,the author put Maya in a position where she will have to choose "herself" or benefits of the sorority...there might be some corruption in the game after all...
(btw since you have game more fresh in your mind than I do - does Josy mention her phone talk with Quinn?)
No, I was immediately sure she was bluffing.

What is the point in a sex game of vanilla sex? If i want vanilla sex, i take my girlfriend and i "make love" to her. In a sex game, i think, the gamers want a little debauchery, sexiness, depravation, corruption, ecc. And another thing: every incest game (which i hate profusely so i can't play 3/4 of the online games (for god sake:mad:!!!)) has vanilla stuff (dating my daughter, for example). Obviously we can't have all the games with heavy corruption (BaDIK is the case and it's very good in every aspect because is well balanced) but, a little bit of corruption, it's not a bad thing.

Also, i think Quinn is a very interesting character because she could "corrupt" others (the MC? Maybe. Maya? I hope because, with Josey, they are very good characters but they are too vanilla=boring) and can make things spicier:devilish::devilish:.
I don't dislike the idea that Jill will like the MC though he is a DIK because, like that, we will make Jill "more open" to others (if you know what i mean:devilish:)

P.S= I hope it's all understandable
OK, I doubt you understand what is vanilla in adult game terms - vanilla is, also, anal sex, threesome, role play, public sex etc... I really doubt that you could do that with your GF. Incest games CAN'T have vanilla stuff because "incest" is one of HC fetishes - vanilla stuff in those games are possible relationships with girls outside MC's family.

So, vanilla games are about the relationship(s) between the consensual partners in love. They could have a spicy sex life but they won't torture each other, they won't sell each other, rape, using magic dildoes for mind control forcing a partner to worship you like God and you humiliating him/her as slave or non-human...

And there is no corruption in a way you expect - that's a basically mind control - where you'll turn nice girls in cumdumpsters ready for a gangbang with half of college. Or - you could do that - but you can expect suicide scene and game over. I don't know - maybe even that is hot to some guys.

So, if you're expecting heavy corruption like in The Tyrant or similar games, I doubt you'll have that in DPC's game.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
One thing i have noticed from the dev is that he seems to be having a lot of fun with Quinn, at least that's the impression i get with every update i wouldn't be surprised if she was his favorite character to write.

Another reason why i don't think there is anyone else behind the scenes, because if there were it would be like in Far Cry 3, you spend all this time with a interesting villain like Vaas than you take him out and then you get some run of the mill asshole afterwards who is so irrelevant i can't even remember how he looked let alone what his name was at the the moment.

Keep Quinn as she is, just give me the option to fuck shit up with her, let me go full DIK. People underestimate the validity of EVIL endings. And by that i mean actual endings where the bad guys win and there are no repercussions.

Reactions: En

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Evil persons can fall in love too. Have that special one. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it has a feel of someone plotting behind the scenes kind of you do this and you do that. And the likes of Quinn and company are just puppets. With Sage, it could all be just a ploy play the damsel in distress to make a bigger conflict between the Diks and jocks

it kind of reminds me of this guy scheming and plotting behind the scenes

View attachment 330907
The problem I have with that is...Quinn is too strong and too smart to be just a puppet.

1 dude took over galaxy from right under the nose of everyone...jedi are bunch of confused drunks and hippies I swear

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

The problem I have with that is...Quinn is too strong and too smart to be just a puppet.

1 dude took over galaxy from right under the nose of everyone...jedi are bunch of confused drunks and hippies I swear
Well she could be the Anakin and whoever the real antagonist of the game is could be just as manipulative as Palpatine

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Keep Quinn as she is, just give me the option to fuck shit up with her, let me go full DIK. People underestimate the validity of EVIL endings. And by that i mean actual endings where the bad guys win and there are no repercussions.
Yes please, seeing how much Quinn seems to be interested on MC, having a full chaotic evil ending would be amazing.
I would love if CHICK/DIK would mean being either a degenerate or a tough good guy. Not this stuff about looking under skirts or letting yourself be abused.

One thing i have noticed from the dev is that he seems to be having a lot of fun with Quinn, at least that's the impression i get with every update i wouldn't be surprised if she was his favorite character to write.
I'm sure she is his favorite character. She's probably the best written character he has, of both games.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
jedi are bunch of confused drunks and hippies I swear
Were. Jedi were. Lets not jump so ahead and say they are all over the galaxy again. Give it a well-deserved break so people could finally kill eachother in hatred without some robed monk cutting them half saying "Don't take it as personal as i really don't care, friend".

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Can anyone help me out on how to get hold of the background songs. i really love those and want to add them to my collection. This is one gem of a game.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yea the Leah thing came absolutely out of nowhere and i am unsure if DrPink did it because he thought that was GOOD storytelling... or he just wanted to slap in a twist M. Night Shyamalan style hoping it would get people excited. That's why i am still worried about this game...

We shall see in the end, we just started the game there is way more to be yet revealed i mean major/key players could still be revealed even 2-3 updates from now. Everyone's favourite smurf in Acting Lessons wasn't revealed until several episodes later, we will see.

I just hope it's not house fire again.
That thing about major players was something I was pondering about. We have two or three scenes with receptionist girl, we have scenes with Danielle in Gender studies, we have even sex scenes with Melanie (Sarah's friend playing footsie with MC's dick)...

And now, check BIO on your phone... They are not there. But... We have Steve - and we have also 2 or 3 dialogues with him. We have Anthony - who is laughing stock and nothing else. We have only Tybalt out of all rich guys (I don't count Jill - she's LI), we only have 3 DIKs... And we have professor Burke who has something I wouldn't even call a cameo.

I doubt that's coincidence or DPC felt tired and gave up making bios for the rest. I think those guys and gals are really important for the rest of the story. And professor Burke is so innocently hidden amongst them - like someone completely unimportant, the person we can't even remember the name.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone help me out on how to get hold of the background songs. i really love those and want to add them to my collection. This is one gem of a game.
On his dicord channel there is a jukebox channel where the tracks can be downloaded. I'm not sure it was shared here though :unsure:

But why don't you just unren it?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well she could be the Anakin and whoever the real antagonist of the game is could be just as manipulative as Palpatine
She does resembnle a sith more than she does a jedi in a sens that:
-she`s competent
-she knows what she`s doing
-she has goals
-she works toward achieving said goals
-she has passion,anger and power

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
She does resembnle a sith more than she does a jedi in a sens that:
-she`s competent
-she knows what she`s doing
-she has goals
-she works toward achieving said goals
-she has passion,anger and power
Oh that girl is hot.

See you now created a dilemma for me. When the eventual Halloween update comes along and we have a Halloween themed party/event in the game, do i want to see Quinn dressed more as Harley Quinn or do i want to see her more as Sith Lord Quinn....

:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes