vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Alright, I called it "math test" cause that's how it's called in the walkthrough.

I'd still like an answer, though.
I think if you learned maths night before and if you use "Cheat", you can get enough points for unlocking the scene.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
He is a junkie. He took the shot. I'm just not sure why DPC decided to conceal the face of the guy that was with Quinn and (probably) didn't take it.
And John-Boy is junkie, as it seems. So, somebody needs to keep Elena company.
I am pretty sure it was him to, the clues were him holding his arm and talking to rust in the next scene, and he was super agitated in the party ( super high i guess), he goes back to the room at some point during the party, Elena is too much for Cuck boy, we need to know her better...

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I think if you learned maths night before and if you use "Cheat", you can get enough points for unlocking the scene.
I already used cheat, and 90% is still the max.
Look, I'm only saying it cause it might be a bug, idk...

What is the question and answers?
The answers are in the walkthrough, the questions are a series of images and you have to find the right combination.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I am pretty sure it was him to, the clues were him holding his arm and talking to rust in the next scene, and he was super agitated in the party ( super high i guess), he goes back to the room at some point during the party, Elena is too much for Cuck boy, we need to know her better...
Then it wouldn't have much sense. Why he would ask Rusty to talk to Quinn if he was just moments before with her?

But there is one interesting detail...

screenshot0004.png

This scene is happening inside, probably, Tommy's room. You can see DIK's motto behind Quinn.
Now, we heard from Jacob that Tommy's room is off-limits so... I would say only three guys can be inside that room - Tommy, John-Boy (according to Jacob) and Rusty, as president and Tommy's BFF.

As I said, based on dialogue between Tommy and Rusty, it seems Tommy wasn't with Quinn - so, just two potential suspects.

But, one thing is more baffling me... Why we don't see his face? What is the importance of this scene? Because it doesn't seem so important - we already know about shady deals both inside DIKs and HOTs.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I already used cheat, and 90% is still the max.
Look, I'm only saying it cause it might be a bug, idk...

The answers are in the walkthrough, the questions are a series of images and you have to find the right combination.
Sorry but really can't help. Just checked, I've got 5 of 6 perfect classes. Maybe you're right.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not ignoring and that was more like 50 or 100 pages ago if we look at the speed we're filling them up.

As I remember, the consensus was that the time gap wasn't more than 45 to 60 minutes. All those different shoes, make-up etc. is something not even DPC cares about too much.
And about Tommy holding his arm? It's normal he's holding his arm - he took the shot. Probably in his room - drugs are his deal. We know from Quinn that Tommy gave them "offer they couldn't refuse" and Quinn brings fresh pussies in exchange. We even learned from Jacob that Tommy's room is off-limits that evening - just Tommy and John-Boy.

So, that means a guy with Quinn wasn't Tommy but, probably, Rusty. Or even John-Boy?
More like 2h minimum.
He cared enough to apply the right make-up to Quinn when she was with Maya and the taser,so no,he did not missed it.He even gave the girls the time to change from lingerie to HoT outfits after the cumpetition.

Normally sure,it would be normal and that`s part of the problem I have with your interpratation,we already have enough information about Tommy to just assume he was the DIK with Quinn,we know he likes drugs,we also know he made a deal with Quinn,done.Here we have a scene of Quinn and a DIK,that hard-cuts to Tommy holding his arm - that`s visual story-telling showing me that it was Tommy and he did the drug.
DPC is trying to show me that Tommy did drugs but it was unrelated drug taking?Doesn`t make sens.Even if you are right about this scene(which I doubt) it still will be bad story telling.

Ok you lost me here
How did you concluded it wasn`t Tommy from Quinn and Tommy making a deal and his room being off-limits?It literally doesn`t make any sens to me.
Point A - Quinn and Tommy make a deal - there is a connection between Quinn and Tommy
Point B - Tommy`s room is off limits - which again points to Tommy having his secrets,something behind the scenes,like dealings with Quinn for example or simply he wants to get laid in there....
How did you managed to invoke a 3rd person in there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But, one thing is more baffling me... Why we don't see his face? What is the importance of this scene? Because it doesn't seem so important - we already know about shady deals both inside DIKs and HOTs.
Either the biggest red herring or the oh fuck didn't think it would be him of all people a reaction that DPC wants like how Leah was in plain view and we never suspected her.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
More like 2h minimum.
He cared enough to apply the right make-up to Quinn when she was with Maya and the taser,so no,he did not missed it.He even gave the girls the time to change from lingerie to HoT outfits after the cumpetition.

Normally sure,it would be normal and that`s part of the problem I have with your interpratation,we already have enough information about Tommy to just assume he was the DIK with Quinn,we know he likes drugs,we also know he made a deal with Quinn,done.Here we have a scene of Quinn and a DIK,that hard-cuts to Tommy holding his arm - that`s visual story-telling showing me that it was Tommy and he did the drug.
DPC is trying to show me that Tommy did drugs but it was unrelated drug taking?Doesn`t make sens.Even if you are right about this scene(which I doubt) it still will be bad story telling.

Ok you lost me here
How did you concluded it wasn`t Tommy from Quinn and Tommy making a deal and his room being off-limits?It literally doesn`t make any sens to me.
Point A - Quinn and Tommy make a deal - there is a connection between Quinn and Tommy
Point B - Tommy`s room is off limits - which again points to Tommy having his secrets,something behind the scenes,like dealings with Quinn for example or simply he wants to get laid in there....
How did you managed to invoke a 3rd person in there?
You can look at my previous post.

"Here we have a scene of Quinn and a DIK,that hard-cuts to Tommy holding his arm - that`s visual story-telling showing me that it was Tommy and he did the drug."

And then we have Tommy with Rusty and Tommy asking Rusty if he talked with Quinn?! Why would Tommy ask him if Tommy was just before that with Quinn - even if we accept your 2 hrs - they were together in Tommy's room.

Unless that wasn't Tommy.

"Point A - Quinn and Tommy make a deal - there is a connection between Quinn and Tommy"

Agree. We just don't know what kind of connection.

"Point B - Tommy`s room is off limits - which again points to Tommy having his secrets,something behind the scenes,like dealings with Quinn for example or simply he wants to get laid in there....
How did you managed to invoke a 3rd person in there?"

I didn't involve a third person. Jacob did.

MC: What’s in there?
Jacob: Tommy’s room. It’s off limits tonight.
MC: DIKs only, huh?
Jacob: Tonight is more like Tommy and John Boy only.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Who is that on the bed? It looks like a girl, obviously. Is there someone else on the bed with her?

By the looks of that scene, I think that is inside the DIK house. Looking at it, its likely a room specifically for sex and drugs. There is no wardrobe, no desks or anything that you would find inside a bedroom, besides a bed. There is also no door, so its a "public space". And what is that outside the doorway? A stack of pallets? An air conditioner unit? You wouldn't find that stuff inside.

So, in summary.

- That room is at the DIK house: Evidence: the DIK motto on the wall.
- That room is a public room: Evidence: No personal items, no door etc.
- That room is used for sex and drugs: Evidence: Quinn with drugs and a single bed with a girl on it.
- That room leads to the outside, or an "indoor outdoor" area perhaps an indoor pool. : Evidence: whatever that is outside the doorway and the tile flooring.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
One thing that i never noticed before, there is someone in the bed, so at least 3 persons in the room, cant really tell if is a guy or a gal, cuck boy perhaps? edit : isn't that room the same one Jacob took MC when he caught him with Sage?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Either the biggest red herring or the oh fuck didn't think it would be him of all people a reaction that DPC wants like how Leah was in plain view and we never suspected her.
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense unless it's something OMG. We already know Tommy is a junkie and I find hardly believable that Quinn must persuade him to take a shot. Wtf?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Who is that on the bed? It looks like a girl, obviously. Is there someone else on the bed with her?

By the looks of that scene, I think that is inside the DIK house. Looking at it, its likely a room specifically for sex and drugs. There is no wardrobe, no desks or anything that you would find inside a bedroom, besides a bed. There is also no door, so its a "public space". And what is that outside the doorway? A stack of pallets? An air conditioner unit? You wouldn't find that stuff inside.

So, in summary.

- That room is at the DIK house: Evidence: the DIK motto on the wall.
- That room is a public room: Evidence: No personal items, no door etc.
- That room is used for sex and drugs: Evidence: Quinn with drugs and a single bed with a girl on it.
- That room leads to the outside, or an "indoor outdoor" area perhaps an indoor pool. : Evidence: whatever that is outside the doorway and the tile flooring.
It could be that huge part of the mansion we find during roaming.

Reactions: TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
One thing that i never noticed before, there is someone in the bed, so at least 3 persons in the room, cant really tell if is a guy or a gal, cuck boy perhaps? edit : isn't that room the same one Jacob took MC when he caught him with Sage?
I thought he just pulled him to the side in that scene? i doubt he'd take him in there

Reactions: TheFinder

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You can look at my previous post.

"Here we have a scene of Quinn and a DIK,that hard-cuts to Tommy holding his arm - that`s visual story-telling showing me that it was Tommy and he did the drug."

And then we have Tommy with Rusty and Tommy asking Rusty if he talked with Quinn?! Why would Tommy ask him if Tommy was just before that with Quinn - even if we accept your 2 hrs - they were together in Tommy's room.

Unless that wasn't Tommy.

"Point A - Quinn and Tommy make a deal - there is a connection between Quinn and Tommy"

Agree. We just don't know what kind of connection.

"Point B - Tommy`s room is off limits - which again points to Tommy having his secrets,something behind the scenes,like dealings with Quinn for example or simply he wants to get laid in there....
How did you managed to invoke a 3rd person in there?"

I didn't involve a third person. Jacob did.

I already not only looked but adressed,your previous post :LOL:

Because they were getting high?Because they were,perhaps,making a deal while getting high and Quinn was suppose to bring something to the cumpetition and Tommy is asking did Rusty get that something from her?

"
"
How do we know it`s in any way related to the drug takin` scene?We don`t,0 prove,nothing,it doesn`t connect in any logical way.

Because we never recived a solid clue,in any episode,it came from nowhere,it was bad,plain and simple which is why all of vir_cotto `s theories might very well come to reality,no matter how non-sensical they seem.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I thought he just pulled him to the side in that scene? i doubt he'd take him in there
No i just checked, he pulled some curtain and took MC into a room, the bed sheet looks like the same from the pic vir_cotto posted, and there is the Dik logo on the wall like on that pic also, i am not saying its the same room, but sure looks like

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do we know what kinda drug they take? I wonder if its just mere drug.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
No i just checked, he pulled some curtain and took MC into a room, the bed sheet looks like the same from the pic vir_cotto posted, and there is the Dik logo on the wall like on that pic also, i am not saying its the same room, but sure looks like
Interesting, you might be right
If i recall correctly, your first meeting with him when he's guarding the door. He says "it's off limits TONIGHT" so maybe it's just during parties that the room is on lockdown?

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes