name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This is Tommy you are talking about here what else would a junkie be doing in his room with another possible junkie just a pity these dik clowns haven't overdosed yet.
Well yes
but it`s hard(that might be an understatement)to conclude that it was John-boy getting high with Quinn and not Tommy,despite everything pointing to Tommy,from that piece of dialogue

Reactions: Mormont

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Either the biggest red herring or the oh fuck didn't think it would be him of all people a reaction that DPC wants like how Leah was in plain view and we never suspected her.
did no one really suspect her? i remember she was really creepy the first time MC went to have a coffee with her. that's the main reason i stayed the fuck away from her and when she reappeared with the big twist it did seem out of nowhere but because i was like "uhm, who were you again?"

How do we know it`s in any way related to the drug takin` scene?We don`t,0 prove,nothing,it doesn`t connect in any logical way.

Because we never recived a solid clue,in any episode,it came from nowhere,it was bad,plain and simple which is why all of vir_cotto `s theories might very well come to reality,no matter how non-sensical they seem.
i think it's a flashback. the scenes are together because they show the first time Tommy took the drug himself. Quinn has a complete different outfit, and it really doesn't make sense that she would change her clothes just to get high.

the room is probably not even that one, it seems it is the same as the one you have that mini game with derek and sarah.
screenshot0155.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well yes
but it`s hard(that might be an understatement)to conclude that it was John-boy getting high with Quinn and not Tommy,despite everything pointing to Tommy,from that piece of dialogue
Makes me feel even more sorry for Quinn having to hang around with dumb and dumber no wonder she lusts for the MC :p

did no one really suspect her? i remember she was really creepy the first time MC went to have a coffee with her. that's the main reason i stayed the fuck away from her and when she reappeared with the big twist it did seem out of nowhere but because i was like "uhm, who were you again?"
No, she had me totally fooled I just thought she was an overly nice woman :rolleyes: when we saw someone creeping about the house I thought it was Rena's ex and the fire I thought it was Melissas Dad

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
i think it's a flashback. the scenes are together because they show the first time Tommy took the drug himself. Quinn has a complete different outfit, and it really doesn't make sense that she would change her clothes just to get high.

the room is probably not even that one, it seems it is the same as the one you have that mini game with derek and sarah.
View attachment 349148
I totally agree with this. That was my impression when I read that scene.

I'm more curious about who was the girl lying on the bed in the drug scene. Looks like Sarah or even Sage.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 349148
Good catch!now that`s something that makes sens.

(I have not seen Leah coming either)

asker

Oct 6, 2017
this is not a game this is a masterpiece!!! , scripts,graphics and details are a-ma-zing! , I laughed so hard when mc got drunk , i hope it have got faster updates can't wait ! , btw this game is my number 1 right now. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: smokebox and Sindar

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Probably 2 more episodes until someone gets murdered, probably the librarian , and by that scary ass military guy who was in her house. Dude still gives me nightmares

Also anyone think that Derek is actually the bf of the girl we first meet? (Forgot her name, Josy or smth? The one MC has a crush on). I think thats why they don't mention her bf's name

Also if anyone could recommend any games with dope animation like this one and acting lessons, milfy city , etc id appreciate it!!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Just two more days and I'm fully back from my vacation, meaning I have two whole weeks to work full-time on game development. I have recharged my batteries, but I did work pretty much this week.

I have posed a lot of static renders and only a few scenes remain to be posed. Two scenes are missing some dialogue.

I have about 5-8 more animations to pose and render. The current animation queue has ~15 animations left to render.

I've done several coding tasks and there are ~10 left to do, as I always remember new things I want/need to include before release. Some of these tasks are minor tasks while others are major tasks.

Let me show you something I've worked on this week!

pref.png

rew.png

I have changed the layout of several menus to a more consistent and clean design.

load.png

I have also improved the Load/Save menus to allow more slots per page and also ensured that the game is future proof when I eventually will split the game into chapters.
Your old saves will look a bit weird the first time you play, because the size of the thumbnails has been reduced. All you have to do is load and save your game again to fix that.

Even though Episode 3 will be very big, in terms of the binary size (approximately 3.8-4.0 GB), I will still include Episode 4, in the so called Chapter 1, before splitting the game into a second chapter.

What's next?
As soon as it's possible, I will send the script and a beta version to my proofreader and beta testers. This process will take ~2 weeks once it begins.

I'm really pushing for an August release, but it will be my PCs that decide if that's possible.

Once I have posed all renders and animations, I will be able to give you an approximation of the release date.

Today, however, I can reveal that Episode 3 will be given the title "Episode 3 - 100%".

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Just two more days and I'm fully back from my vacation, meaning I have two whole weeks to work full-time on game development. I have recharged my batteries, but I did work pretty much this week.

I have posed a lot of static renders and only a few scenes remain to be posed. Two scenes are missing some dialogue.

I have about 5-8 more animations to pose and render. The current animation queue has ~15 animations left to render.

I've done several coding tasks and there are ~10 left to do, as I always remember new things I want/need to include before release. Some of these tasks are minor tasks while others are major tasks.

Let me show you something I've worked on this week!

View attachment 349423

View attachment 349424

I have changed the layout of several menus to a more consistent and clean design.

View attachment 349422

I have also improved the Load/Save menus to allow more slots per page and also ensured that the game is future proof when I eventually will split the game into chapters.
Your old saves will look a bit weird the first time you play, because the size of the thumbnails has been reduced. All you have to do is load and save your game again to fix that.

Even though Episode 3 will be very big, in terms of the binary size (approximately 3.8-4.0 GB), I will still include Episode 4, in the so called Chapter 1, before splitting the game into a second chapter.

What's next?
As soon as it's possible, I will send the script and a beta version to my proofreader and beta testers. This process will take ~2 weeks once it begins.

I'm really pushing for an August release, but it will be my PCs that decide if that's possible.

Once I have posed all renders and animations, I will be able to give you an approximation of the release date.

Today, however, I can reveal that Episode 3 will be given the title "Episode 3 - 100%".

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Just curious, in the middle image, who is the girl on the right? That ass... is it Jill or Bella? Looks like one of those two.

Reactions: kcoope89

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just curious, in the middle image, who is the girl on the right? That ass... is it Jill or Bella? Looks like one of those two.
I'm not sure as Jill is on the left and i assume with Bella. So on the right i'd think thats someone else. I'd vote for Josey instead of Maya, due to top and saves theme.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey Guy's :D
can someone may please tell me, which Band it is, they play a Song as you sit at first in the Cafeteria alone and a red-haired Girl joins you as a rude football dude grab here?

I freaking love dat Song uwu gimme more pewws

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'm not sure as Jill is on the left and i assume with Bella. So on the right i'd think thats someone else. I'd vote for Josey instead of Maya, due to top and saves theme.
Skin tone is bit too light to be Josy.
I think it is Maya when she changes clothes into her nightwear. That one scene when we can peek idk if you remember.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes