Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hey Guy's :D
can someone may please tell me, which Band it is, they play a Song as you sit at first in the Cafeteria alone and a red-haired Girl joins you as a rude football dude grab here?

I freaking love dat Song uwu gimme more pewws
Say Jill is best girl and I'll tell you.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Just curious, in the middle image, who is the girl on the right? That ass... is it Jill or Bella? Looks like one of those two.
Maya

Hey Guy's :D
can someone may please tell me, which Band it is, they play a Song as you sit at first in the Cafeteria alone and a red-haired Girl joins you as a rude football dude grab here?

I freaking love dat Song uwu gimme more pewws
Sean Danielsen - Food chain

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, had to take a.. ehm.. closer look/exemination and yeah she is Maya. Not the pink panties that gave her away :geek: Kinda nice that she has several birthmarks. Can identify just looking at her butt :D

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If Acting Lesson can get into Steam, I'm sure this one can too :)
That will probably be the idea once it's finished don't think that will be anytime soon though.
well untill know i dont know cuz i am not that far untill know but i am sure she is a real cutie :)
Good answer don't let that one get a confession out of you just yet

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You guys thought that Ass on the right was Bella? And you say I’m crazy for thinking Maya has one of the best asses in the game? For shame

You thought It was Bella, but it was her, Maya!
Kono Maya Da

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You guys thought that Ass on the right was Bella? And you say I’m crazy for thinking Maya has one of the best asses in the game? For shame
I have to correct you here my fellow council-member as noone thought that the one on the right is Bella. I thought its Josey's at first, others said Maya. After i compared with in game images i do realized its Maya's.

Haven't took your pills today yet, have you. Too early i guess? :sneaky:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I have to correct you here my fellow council-member as noone thought that the one on the right is Bella. I thought its Josey's at first, others said Maya. After i compared with in game images i do realized its Maya's.

Haven't took your pills today yet, have you. Too early i guess? :sneaky:
Correction, too late lol my bad man

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
"As soon as it's possible, I will send the script and a beta version to my proofreader ..."

Somebody did played and read it before release and decided it`s a good idea to leave Quinn as a side dish...

• Sad
Reactions: Mormont

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
"As soon as it's possible, I will send the script and a beta version to my proofreader ..."

Somebody did played and read it before release and decided it`s a good idea to leave Quinn as a side dish...
View attachment 349506
Proofreaders just check spelling and Grammar etc
The Thing you want would be more like an Editor, who actually goes through and judges the works quality and such

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Good catch!now that`s something that makes sens.

(I have not seen Leah coming either)
Good catching on Leah part. She was unsettling and creepy to me, too.

Flashback? Nope.

When you're doing a flashback, you have two rules:

1. viewer/player must know it's a flashback - unless the story needs otherwise and here it doesn't
2. flashbacks look different than regular scenes - in this case, a flashback shows character with a white or black background.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
That will probably be the idea once it's finished don't think that will be anytime soon though.

Good answer don't let that one get a confession out of you just yet
Tbh i am myself just realy love Red Heads like the Girl from your pfp. its from Rockstar's right?
But asside this, i must admire that i love Maya's Attitude. It may sound weird but she kind of did remember me on my best Friend. We was used to watch Movie's like this and such. Just an amazing feeling. But yee sry for the ot haha :D
you Guy's are amazing and i realy realy love this Game.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

Flashback? Nope.

1. viewer/player must know it's a flashback - unless the story needs otherwise and here it doesn't
2. flashbacks look different than regular scenes - in this case, a flashback shows character with a white or black background.
Yeah, and to add to your second point, people in film really like using black and white to represent flashbacks, American history X being an example as there are countless others

And with that I’m off to bed, have a good night (or Day) guys (y)

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tbh i am myself just realy love Red Heads like the Girl from your pfp. its from Rockstar's right?
But asside this, i must admire that i love Maya's Attitude. It may sound weird but she kind of did remember me on my best Friend. We was used to watch Movie's like this and such. Just an amazing feeling. But yee sry for the ot haha :D
you Guy's are amazing and i realy realy love this Game.
Yeah that's Lisa from Become A Rockstar :love: and I agree with you about Maya out of all the girls she has great potential as girlfriend material she has that nice sweet innocence to her :) and no problem glad to hear you're enjoying the game (y)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Flashback? Nope.

Flashback makes much more sens(at least to me) than adding another,unrelated person,and Tommy`s arm holding,being an effect of unrelated drug use.

Agree with the first point - making sure your audience knows it is a flashback,is a good idea,otherwise you`re risking ending up CONFUSING your audience ;)
Second point is not a rule of thumb,different visual effect can but don`t have to be applied,it usually is used as one of the means of letting the audience know that it is a flashback.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes