p22

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry to disturb you your highness for discussing about the game in the actual game forum, its not like there is a search tool for you know.. SEARCH for any info you want to know...
Sure... do you know search term were you could just isolate list of update post, without possbility of it skipping any update posts?

I guess not... Since there is no such thing.

If there was functionality that listed only posts with links, attachments and images in the thread I retract my statement.

Not to say that there is anything wrong with discussing game in its own thread. But if the amount of posts is so large that looking into thread once daily takes a lot of time, due to dozen new pages (and this is just single game in this forum). You can't really make a discussion from that, or expect other people to read your post. You'll probably be unable to event find if someone replied to your own posts.

This is great example of game that could benefit from having its own subforum, instead everything in single post, due to amount of feedback.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sure... do you know search term were you could just isolate list of update post, without possbility of it skipping any update posts?

I guess not... Since there is no such thing.

If there was functionality that listed only posts with links, attachments and images in the thread I retract my statement.

Not to say that there is anything wrong with discussing game in its own thread. But if the amount of posts is so large that looking into thread once daily takes a lot of time, due to dozen new pages (and this is just single game in this forum). You can't really make a discussion from that, or expect other people to read your post. You'll probably be unable to event find if someone replied to your own posts.
Actually when you posted that there was an update post about 4 pages back, also check out page 709 for another update :)

Reactions: p22 and DrackDrap

laliandra

May 2, 2019
When best dad talked about his wife, we were given a white cloudy background, that is one affect used
When Tommy explained the story of why they hate the jocks, it was a black n white background, that is another effect used
So i agree with vir_cotto, a flashback is shown with white or black background, and should be used so we are aware its a flashback
there's a difference between those and the one we're referring. those two are short stories being narrated by a character in-game to the MC and this one is something DPC is showing us, not the MC. we can go back to AL and i clearly remember getting flashbacks from Megan and Melissa were they weren't any b&w tricks used.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
I haven't played Acting lessons and reading what you people have written I don't think I will due to rage factor having pretty girls burning up that I might've invested heavily in.

With that in mind I'd love to go all in on Maya but the way things are looking I sense that things will end badly.
This is backed up by what you've written about Pinkcake.
So I'll go Sage with Quinn as backup.
Looks like very safe choices.

I'd also like to nominate this thread as the best on F95 tbh. Lots of banter and discussion and none of the damn screeching about the dev and eventual timetables.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm pretty convinced at this point that it's a bug. Someone should report it to the dev.
It's not a bug. The walkthrough is wrong. There are only 10 questions but the walkthrough gives 11 answers.

I can't remember which answer the walkthrough got wrong but the math puzzle is really super simple and logical. You really only need to spend a few seconds studying each question to get the right answer.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The wait will be long :cry: but worth it :sneaky:

View attachment 349609
A cookie for making the right choice
Again, my friend, we share good tastes hentai thread ;) (y) and every time I see Maya I just want more of her

With that in mind I'd love to go all in on Maya but the way things are looking I sense that things will end badly.
Not on our watch try and keep positive :D we shall protect Maya at all costs

No no nooo :eek:
Best Girl is Lisa from Rockstars. I swear and i may kinda addicted but thats just normal i gues. Damm....she is just such a Miracle *-*
Just in this game, I was referring to Lisa is the best in Rockstar

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I hope if we leave Sage alone and decide not to help her further, she continues being obsessive, and eventually deranged. She'll become a psycho and take her own life eventually.
Would probably never happen. Maya is obviously more susceptible to committing suicide. She's still got a lot of teenage-angst/daddy problems going on. It's pretty much just going to take Quinn forcing her to give someone a BJ and she'll probably say goodbye to the cruel world.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Not on our watch try and keep positive :D we shall protect Maya at all costs
Lets hope.
I have two saves, one is the all in on Maya and the other is Sage and Quinn.

Is Quinn the Night King? :unsure: :eek:
Naw, not only does she look better her eyes don't glow in the dark.
And far as we know she isn't as murderous ;)

I hope if we leave Sage alone and decide not to help her further, she continues being obsessive, and eventually deranged. She'll become a psycho and take her own life eventually.
Not ok.
That's like comparing Jill to Tybalts watermelon tbh.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is Quinn the Night King? :unsure: :eek:
only if Sage is Daenerys..

to end the waifu war once and for all... lets fill the blank "MY favorite girl is........ but other girls are perfect too. " (In my case it's Maya and the reason are obvious)
Jill is the kind rich princess everyone fantasisez about even though we don't know much about her.
Bella is the voluptous librarian slowly ending her ice age.
Sage is a conteiner filledl with heavy water just ready to explode, but if her rage and killing intent could be contained and she got over Chad, she would be the perfect girlfriend capable to rival Maya in that department
Quinn is a jocker, she's obviously devilishly evil, but she never lied to the MC. there's high chance there will be more to her.
Random hots are what they are; slutty girls liking to have fun.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes