Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, I think that hoping that a character kills herself is slightly more ridiculous/sad than the above ones.
No main character should die, just let people enjoy the characters that the like. Otherwise we'll have the "GoT problem", where you lose interest in the story when the characters that you care for are gone. We need to remember that these games are character driven. The main plot is secondary.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
No main character should die, just let people enjoy the characters that the like. Otherwise we'll have the "GoT problem", where you lose interest in the story when the characters that you care about are gone. We need to remember that these games are character driven. The main plot is secondary.
Indeed,
There are no best characters, there are no worst characters.
There are only Personal Favorites and Personal Preferences.

To many people on this thread who think that their taste is a fact, and that jump on new people who have another favorite.
And frankly, that makes this thread really unwelcome for new people.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Sure... do you know search term were you could just isolate list of update post, without possbility of it skipping any update posts?

I guess not... Since there is no such thing.

If there was functionality that listed only posts with links, attachments and images in the thread I retract my statement.

Not to say that there is anything wrong with discussing game in its own thread. But if the amount of posts is so large that looking into thread once daily takes a lot of time, due to dozen new pages (and this is just single game in this forum). You can't really make a discussion from that, or expect other people to read your post. You'll probably be unable to event find if someone replied to your own posts.

This is great example of game that could benefit from having its own subforum, instead everything in single post, due to amount of feedback.
Boom well said. I hate the random discussion of comparing the characters to GOT

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Sure the discussions here might get out of hand sometimes.. or even heated, and yes it could make it hard to find some info about new previews or release dates, but its a lot better than threads like Milfy City where all that people do is ask about update or complain about Icstor taking too much time to release a new update, and there is little discussion about the game...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Definitely agree with Sage being a Tully. She's got the red going for her. And yeah, Quinn is probably a Targaryean more than a White Walker. Maya being a Lannister hurts me even though I loved Cersei :cry:
Rethinking it Bella should be in the best house ;) She's a very strong lady and is very protective so I think it's right that she would be a Mormont :p

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Hitting ctrl+f on the most recent pages and just typing in keywords that could relate to an update is relatively easy to do. I think it's great that this thread is active with largely positive posts. You could always ask nicely about the update and someone will reply given that people are always replying here.
yep, and all you have to do is say Jill is best girl, although we all know that's Riona.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
It may be off topic but why do I regularly stop receiving notifications from this thread ? Everytime I have 3-4 pages to catch up (which I'm too lazy to do). Is it just me ?

I don't know why you compare the girls to characters of GoT but I hope it won't have the same ending.
I get this problem sometimes with a bunch of threads. It helps to hit "Mark forums read" on that tab under the top with new posts and trending every time you finish going through your notifications. Some times it doesn't realize you read something or misses the notification and you end up never getting another one because of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes