laliandra

May 2, 2019
And my notion about his obsession is because he already proposed that flashback theory few times - talking about how that flashback is years (!), months or weeks before. Of course, without any evidence or logic why it shoulčd be that way.
looks like someone is obsessed with me and is now imagining things because i never said anything like that :confused: that's literally the first time i ever spoke about that scene and i never even spoke about any theory that comes even close to that.

the only theory i'm strong about is josy+maya romance, not because i have any proof or anything but because... do i even have to explain? :ROFLMAO:

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Again, my friend, we share good tastes hentai thread ;) (y) and every time I see Maya I just want more of her

Not on our watch try and keep positive :D we shall protect Maya at all costs

View attachment 349612

Just in this game, I was referring to Lisa is the best in Rockstar
weeell oki Senpai i kinda agree since i saw some beautiful Girls in this gamke and did remember acting Lesson aswell *giggles* but Lisa is still special and have allways a place in my tiny Heard uwu

Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
looks like someone is obsessed with me and is now imagining things because i never said anything like that :confused: that's literally the first time i ever spoke about that scene and i never even spoke about any theory that comes even close to that.

the only theory i'm strong about is josy+maya romance, not because i have any proof or anything but because... do i even have to explain? :ROFLMAO:
Then sorry again - I know someone was really eager about that theory so I thought it was you. I didn't really do the search regarding those posts.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Guys and Gals... there will be tragedy, Jill introducing us to the game is pretty much a clear warning, and its a Pink Cake game, he likes to make more realistic stuff, i just hope its something less darker than AL, and anything regarding the L.I's being something we can prevent, because this time it seems that the choices carry more weight than they did in AL, the fire was a pain in the ass to deal, but that whole chapter with the MC making terapy and being sad was also very crap to deal, we have a lot of characters this time, why the tragedy must be something to happen only to the MC or the L.Is? it could happen to anybody right? right? :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Guys and Gals... there will be tragedy, Jill introducing us to the game is pretty much a clear warning, and its a Pink Cake game, he likes to make more realistic stuff, i just hope its something less darker than AL, and anything regarding the L.I's being something we can prevent, because this time it seems that the choices carry more weight than they did in AL, the fire was a pain in the ass to deal, but that whole chapter with the MC making terapy and being sad was also very crap to deal, we have a lot of characters this time, why the tragedy must be something to happen only to the MC or the L.Is? it could happen to anybody right? right? :unsure:
Yeah but if something bad were to happen to some random character it wouldn't really be a tragedy as we don't have some sort of connection to them like if the victim was a LI or the MC himself.

EDIT: The building fire is petty compared to what DPC could do to some of these characters if he so chooses to. I'm really curious to see just how far he'll go by implementing the warning before you begin the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Not random, MC's Dad, Derek (that would affect both MC and Maya), something with the family or friends of the L.Is, even something happening on the campus would affect a lot of characters, it would add drama to the plot, the whole prostitution and drugs is something that could backfire in a lot of people

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not random, MC's Dad, Derek (that would affect both MC and Maya), something with the family or friends of the L.Is, even something happening on the campus would affect a lot of characters, it would add drama to the plot, the whole prostitution and drugs is something that could backfire in a lot of people
No kidding. The wrong person could be informed about everything going on in the school and next thing you know the Feds are raiding the school and everyone in the school could get fucked leading to a bad ending.

dionzdheoni

Jul 19, 2019
i just download for android and after eps 1 complete.. the exception was shown up says the report.txt not define /defile..ho to fix that?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Both of them imagine the impact it would have on not just Maya but the MC losing his Dad and losing his friend that would be a real double whammy perhaps even Derek falls into the Darkside with Tommy and gets hooked on drugs :unsure:
Exactly, and losing the dad could impact his relationships with all the L.I's and with his friends, we know how much the dad means to him and its his only family that we know about it, and regarding Derek joining the dark side with Tommy this is my reaction..

obiwan.gif

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hopefully the tragedy is Quinn gets a MASSIVE case of AIDS and dies painfully in front of our eyes (she gets it after the DIK ceremony before people try to say she gave them to MC). Bonus points if the MC gets the chance to spit in her stupid hairstyle, or her lame disgusting Tattoos...

I will also accept
1. Chad getting hit by a garbage truck and ending up paralyzed from the neck down.
2. Tybalt and his family ending up bankrupt and forced to prostitute himself with Quinn's girls (no one picks him).

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes