Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
please.... the quinn fanboys gather over there.... ask name88 for a t-shirt...
Not to mention it would be a rehash of Leah... let the villain be something other than a Ginger this time... if he really wants people to vomit like with what happened at the end of AL...than use Jill... the good girl being a "origami killer" type would be more original... or Bella is a black widow and kills all the people she sleeps with...

Or Quinn is the bad guy... wait never mind, she already is, so fuck her sideways...

Reactions: Mytez

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The bad girl being the bad guy would be a spin that no one would expect. Can you imagine if we had a coherent villain?
That would be awesome, therefore I doubt that would be the case...its like I always tell people when they ask me about being an "asshole"...

Me: You gotta hide in plain sight, the mind of a killer.

A gay friend of mine said he was scared of fapping college cause his roommate might catch him... and that one time he had to turn down the volume of his laptop, pretend to be reading, and etc... and his roommate still asked him "were you fapping dude?".... I told him he made himself look obvious... what he should have done is pretend he was masturbating... then the guy wouldnt have asked anything LOL...

• Haha
Reactions: DrackDrap and Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes