laliandra

May 2, 2019
They'd make a nice pair though :ROFLMAO:
jill.png

you know i had to do it one time :ROFLMAO:

I wish I'd never played Acting Lessons at times I have no issue with picking the best girl then because I wouldn't expect anything to happen. As for RDR2 I shed manly tears at that ending
i know the feel, i never expected anything like that happening. just curious tho, who was best girl in AL for you Mormont ?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Not to mention it would be a rehash of Leah... let the villain be something other than a Ginger this time... if he really wants people to vomit like with what happened at the end of AL...than use Jill... the good girl being a "origami killer" type would be more original... or Bella is a black widow and kills all the people she sleeps with...

Or Quinn is the bad guy... wait never mind, she already is, so fuck her sideways...

Josie is going to turn out to be the psycho mass murderer.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
No main character should die, just let people enjoy the characters that the like. Otherwise we'll have the "GoT problem", where you lose interest in the story when the characters that you care for are gone. We need to remember that these games are character driven. The main plot is secondary.
I disagree

I get bored af when i know my favorite characters have 0% chance of dying. One of the things that kept me up on my toes the most about GoT is seeing all these great characters suddenly dying. Made you realize no one was safe, and its that exact same thing keeping me on my toes for this game. Who tf was that guy in the librarian's house? Who's gonna get murdered? What if one of the girls is a serial killer, just like ...

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Sure the discussions here might get out of hand sometimes.. or even heated, and yes it could make it hard to find some info about new previews or release dates, but its a lot better than threads like Milfy City where all that people do is ask about update or complain about Icstor taking too much time to release a new update, and there is little discussion about the game...
That thread is WW3

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
It's not a bug. The walkthrough is wrong. There are only 10 questions but the walkthrough gives 11 answers.

I can't remember which answer the walkthrough got wrong but the math puzzle is really super simple and logical. You really only need to spend a few seconds studying each question to get the right answer.
Fuck, you're right. I just got 100% when I tried it now. I think the walkthrough got the 2nd to last question wrong.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I wonder if this game will have an over-arching story line? Or if it will be free roam forever until the game ends

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes