Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Nobody is talking about the fact than DPC organizes his game with chapter now. In general, chapter means "one big thing happen of the story". Chapter 1 will got the 4 first episodes. So Chapter 1 = Intro + Hell Week. Something will maybe happened to the end of the hell week. And it's only the first chapter. Maybe he will go for 3-4 chapters. That means a lot of big things happening to the story. This game will be really great :D. That also means, 1.5 chapter by year if there's still 4 episodes by chapter and like 3-4 chapters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nobody is talking about the fact than DPC organizes his game with chapter now. In general, chapter means "one big thing happen of the story". Chapter 1 will got the 4 first episodes. So Chapter 1 = Intro + Hell Week. Something will maybe happened to the end of the hell week. And it's only the first chapter. Maybe he will go for 3-4 chapters. That means a lot of big things happening to the story. This game will be really great :D. That also means, 1.5 chapter by year if there's still 4 episodes by chapter and like 3-4 chapters
Wasn't there going to be like 10 episodes?

D

Deleted member 592725

I am stuck at the first DIK party, where you have to talk to all of the people after the initiation scene. I have talked to everyone, clicked everything in the guide, and it just won't progress. Any ideas?
me too

D

Deleted member 592725

I am stuck at the first DIK party, where you have to talk to all of the people after the initiation scene. I have talked to everyone, clicked everything in the guide, and it just won't progress. pls help?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I am stuck at the first DIK party, where you have to talk to all of the people after the initiation scene. I have talked to everyone, clicked everything in the guide, and it just won't progress. pls help?
DIK's party: Talk to Rusty and Nick => Talk to Jacob => Investigate fridge => Talk to John Boy and Elena => Talk to Derek => Stairs => Talk to Jamie and Leon => Investigate door =>Talk to Ashley => Talk to Heather => Investigate - doors: locked (top), right (janitor's closet) => BOTTOM ARROW =>Investigate door

Thank vir_cotto for this.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This thread is lively, let me read last 20 pages from the past 2 days to see if there were some news about the update lol. Never mind, the game deserves it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes