DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone got any games to recommend that have animation/story as good as this? Already played acting lessons and milfy city

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maya's at least my super girl :love: :sneaky:

Also, I saw a watermelon with a giant hole in it on top of a bunch of trash after a night of drinking and now I'm wondering if Tybalt has come to life and is now haunting me :eek:
Damn, he's started doing it in public, the fiend, the guy really does not have any shame, but Jill can do that to you, one look into those eyes and you're hooked. 2nd best girl

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I’m not a patron so idk maybe Jill’s acolytes wanted something different for a change.
That's a shame I'd like more Jill :p ;)

Maya's at least my super girl :love: :sneaky:

Also, I saw a watermelon with a giant hole in it on top of a bunch of trash after a night of drinking and now I'm wondering if Tybalt has come to life and is now haunting me :eek:
I hope it's not your watermelon :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In terms of renders, 5K. Unless there's 50 renders for every blinking animation, we wil probably have a ton of content.

vir_cotto Did I win?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With such a large update it seems every main LI will get some shine. A good thing for everybody... well except for name88 you know... for obvious reasons. tenor.gif

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Jill’s clearly not even in the top 3 outside f95. Sanity restored.
That’s what I honestly thought too, but she’s won the previous polls for special renders and shit. So idk maybe people don’t wanna see Jill win again, I can’t blame them neither.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That’s what I honestly thought too, but she’s won the previous polls for special renders and shit. So idk maybe people don’t wanna see Jill win again, I can’t blame them neither.
It'll probably change once we get more content until then she'll remain irrelevant outside this forum.

Reactions: Mytez

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Just fyi
Combined ep1-3 will have 5k renders
next update will have from 2000 to 2500 statics renders until the doc is done with it

The static render count has hit 2000 and I have 7 scenes and about 10-15 general coding tasks left to complete.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes