vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
With such a large update it seems every main LI will get some shine. A good thing for everybody... well except for name88 you know... for obvious reasons. View attachment 350258
Quinn`s getting 3some and more than likely more than that.It`s not just my wish but an educated guess,she will be getting content in every single update to come.What would be the poinjt of even making an update without Quinn?

It'll probably change once we get more content until then she'll remain irrelevant outside this forum.
Jill won a poll after episode 1 which gave her 2 small episodic roles,she keeps getting special renders,she never was irrelevant.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Quinn`s getting 3some and more than likely more than that.It`s not just my wish but an educated guess,she will be getting content in every single update to come.What would be the poinjt of even making an update without Quinn?

Jill won a poll after episode 1 which gave her 2 small episodic roles,she keeps getting special renders,she never was irrelevant.
I meant relevance in the story compared to the other girls, but yeah I see your point.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
DO
Do the HOT's have a hell week of their own or anything similar that pledges have to do in order to join the group? If so then I can see Quinn getting testy with Maya.
Think it was just a Dik thing? however, the Hot's probably will play a part in this and no doubt Quinn will play some role with the MC probably involving Maya perhaps it will be up to us again to stop anything from happening but also Maya was going to talk with Sage not sure what that will do either :unsure: could make things worse.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Think it was just a Dik thing? however, the Hot's probably will play a part in this and no doubt Quinn will play some role with the MC probably involving Maya perhaps it will be up to us again to stop anything from happening but also Maya was going to talk with Sage not sure what that will do either :unsure: could make things worse.
Well MC simply tells Maya to trust Sage over Quinn, because she obviously can't be trusted. Don't think Maya is planning on actually speaking to Sage. At least as of now in the story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't think Maya is planning on actually speaking to Sage. At least as of now in the story.
She will but as I say I don't think it will help much, the only reason why I think she will talk to her is because of how uncomfortable Maya looked at the thought of having to do stuff and her and the MC seem to be getting closer I think she will take his advice and be wary around Quinn.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She will but as I say I don't think it will help much, the only reason why I think she will talk to her is because of how uncomfortable Maya looked at the thought of having to do stuff and her and the MC seem to be getting closer I think she will take his advice and be wary around Quinn.
I wonder how Derek would react to his sisters situation.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well there is another thing I don't think Derek would be too overjoyed about this situation either and Maya has said previously that he has been the only person that was ever there for her, he wouldn't let his sweet sister get hurt.
Why does always,have someone make decisions for Maya?If it`s not her father trying to control her(see how she reacted to that),than it`s mc`s job to make sure she doesn`t make a decision of her own,now it`s Derek that has to shelter her from the real world...Can`t the girl get at least a shred of some autonomy in her life?

On the side not I was thinking about how the polls are set up and it`s not cool.They should decide the order in which girls are getting special renders and WP,not the exclusion from said renders and WP`s alltogether.I mean sure a winner of one poll gets excluded from another but after that she can win again,in other words good luck to less popular girls getting anything ever.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Why does always,have someone make decisions for Maya?If it`s not her father trying to control her(see how she reacted to that),than it`s mc`s job to make sure she doesn`t make a decision of her own,now it`s Derek that has to shelter her from the real world...Can`t the girl get at least a shred of some autonomy in her life?

On the side not I was thinking about how the polls are set up and it`s not cool.They should decide the order in which girls are getting special renders and WP,not the exclusion from said renders and WP`s alltogether.I mean sure a winner of one poll gets excluded from another but after that she can win again,in other words good luck to less popular girls getting anything ever.
Sorry but I don’t quite understand what you mean in the second paragraph? Jill was excluded for the second special renders poll so she had no chance to win again, it gave the others a chance to win, like Bella won.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can`t the girl get at least a shred of some autonomy in her life?
She seems like a very weak person emotionally, so I can see why she needs other people to make choices for her. Keep in mind that if you don't guide her she's probably fucked, literally. I'm expecting for Derek to step up and lash out against the DIKs/HOTs if anyone harms her. It would be cool to see him being a little bit more serious.

I mean sure a winner of one poll gets excluded from another but after that she can win again,in other words good luck to less popular girls getting anything ever.
Considering that the higher patrons' votes have more weight, I assume that if they like a character, the same girls will always win.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Because she is not thinking straight her financial problems are clearly weighing her down and she is going to make some bad choices so our job as the MC is that it's best to give her a little guidance. Hell, I'd even be the white knight in this situation and tell Maya I'd help her with the money maybe not all of it but I'd certainly attempt to help her. And any brother would look out for his sister.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry but I don’t quite understand what you mean in the second paragraph? Jill was excluded for the second special renders poll so she had no chance to win again, it gave the others a chance to win, like Bella won.
"I mean sure a winner of one poll gets excluded from another but after that she can win again "

Considering that the higher patrons' votes have more weight, I assume that if they like a character, the same girls will always win.
That`s my point.
And other patrons who like for example Josy will keep ending up with nothing.

As for Maya I don`t see that weakness,some vulnerability due to the money situation a bit of acceptance issues but she stood up to her father decided to go to college on her own and figure something out on the way and keeps being cheerfull most of the time,it`s not weakness - not in my eyes.

Because she is not thinking straight her financial problems are clearly weighing her down and she is going to make some bad choices so our job as the MC is that it's best to give her a little guidance. Hell, I'd even be the white knight in this situation and tell Maya I'd help her with the money maybe not all of it but I'd certainly attempt to help her. And any brother would look out for his sister.
What if she wants to make it on her own what if she doesn`t want to take money from a guy she just met?
Her controlling father was telling her he knows better who she supposed to be,what she supposed to do and feel and she defied him and runned away from him,I`m sure she`s gonna fall in love in a controling bf :p
Sure a good brother takes care of his sister and we have seen that Derek is protective of Maya but since their relationship is good one,he most certainly is not controling.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What if she wants to make it on her own what if she doesn`t want to take money from a guy she just met?
Her controlling father was telling her he knows better who she supposed to be,what she supposed to do and feel and she defied him and runned away from him,I`m sure she`s gonna fall in love in a controling bf :p
Sure a good brother takes care of his sister and we have seen that Derek is protective of Maya but since their relationship is good one,he most certainly is not controling.
Of course, she doesn't have to and it's not really controlling it's just offering her some help if she needs it I think she just needs to look at further options unless Quinn becomes super cool with her and the MC and only allows her to do stuff with him, for her, it's the thought that counts that we would be willing to help her out I'm sure she would appreciate it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes