name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Apart from Chad stuff what does Sage actually do? Have we even seen her role as to what the president does? seems to me like Quinn is more in charge.
You are not alone,it just seems to be the case.

lialialia202020 I`m with you on almost everything,I`m thinking Sage can be that clueless :LOL:
Abscence of Quinn at the party is interesting...there might be some reason for it...
I don`t see a connecting tissue between jocks and Maya(other than Sage ofcourse)but you had a correct hunch about Leah,so we`ll see.
Tommy is trouble,I agree.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if i have to protect Maya against someone i put all my bets on Tommy or the alphas.
The diks and the Jocks are my main concern but I think Maya is smart enough to avoid most of them anyway well I hope she does.
tbf it seems Sage is currently off duties because of the Chad thing, girl has to focus on one thing at a time, OK? :ROFLMAO:
but she's clearly upset with Quinn when she hears about the "offer they couldn't refuse" from Tommy, so i think it's only a temporary thing not that she doesn't care. i think we're confusing Quinn's enterprise with the HOTS bigger picture stuff and that's what DPC intented.
The Chad distraction hopefully all this ends in the next update and doesn't drag on and Sage moves on and resumes her duties and takes Maya under her wing which will then add to more drama as they would both have an interest in the MC so things could get messy again.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
when your fav girl is the teacher so you know she won't be getting as much content since she's a side character ):
Welcome to the "side girls" club

She was the ONLY one that have to wake someone by grinding, why's that?, and that conversation between Tommy and Rust about Maya, Quinn "probably" is the one who told them about her, but what? we don't know, but since Tommy is a piece of shit we know that is nothing good
To see if she`s going to do it?To see if Maya has an experience?To watch MC getting aroused?It`s not only Maya that got special treatment that night but also the MC.
That`s right we DONT KNOW what that convo was about,therefore I`m sorry for not condeming someone based on someone else`s assumptions,actually I`m not sorry about it :giggle:

Do we already get some consequences ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw we still have allot to do:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't want to fight Chad just because Sage wants to see some gladiator fight in her behalf, i want to fight him if he does something i don't approve like if he beat her, or if he molest someone, or become a threat to a character that i like, i still wanna believe that Chad can help us against Tommy in the future

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Welcome to the "side girls" club
The best club ;)

I think it also depends how you play: Let me explain:
It could well be but I think the diks are the antagonists from the get-go maybe not all of them but a group that is pretty much co-led by Tommy there is no way in hell we can trust them, the Jocks are just the stereotypical type big dumb and stupid and I don't think they are up to much when they have Chad who feels the need to cheat on Sage and Dawe who gets cucked every time his back is turned :LOL:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I don't want to fight Chad just because Sage wants to see some gladiator fight in her behalf, i want to fight him if he does something i don't approve like if he beat her, or if he molest someone, or become a threat to a character that i like, i still wanna believe that Chad can help us against Tommy in the future
I dont think Chad is total bad guy either Dawie is just Dawie Stupid..
I think you either are into Diks fraternity or no fraternity for mc i dont really see mc joining with Tybolt or even Chad the way the story is progessing.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
For Maya, it would be worth it. I have a weakness for sweet blondes

Well, we know the MC and Quinn ain't happening it should though. Can we see Maya taking more of a stand? I still think and I can't believe I'm saying this but Sage will play a big role in this perhaps Sage will recruit Maya and help her out with whatever Sage does as president at least something that is less dark than what your girl Quinn is offering.
The 'how' is the tricky part. The motivation isn't a problem.

Reactions: TheFinder

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I dont think Chad is total bad guy either Dawie is just Dawie Stupid..
I think you either are into Diks fraternity or no fraternity for mc i dont really see mc joining with Tybolt or even Chad the way the story is progessing.
I think MC will join them no matter what, the game is called being a DIK, and they have cool guys in there too, like Jacob and Derek, and if turns out that they are the antagonists in the end, then well.... let me quote the godfather "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", the best way to stop them is by infiltrating them.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
The diks and the Jocks are my main concern but I think Maya is smart enough to avoid most of them anyway well I hope she does.

The Chad distraction hopefully all this ends in the next update and doesn't drag on and Sage moves on and resumes her duties and takes Maya under her wing which will then add to more drama as they would both have an interest in the MC so things could get messy again.
i'd rather have Maya under Quinn's wing so far, she has been straight with her and is possibly going to offer her a solution to her problem. Maya is smart enough to avoid the jocks but i'm not so sure about the diks since MC and Derek are in it already. Sage, i'm not sure about her, why do you think Sage lied to Maya about the party?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i'd rather have Maya under Quinn's wing so far, she has been straight with her and is possibly going to offer her a solution to her problem. Maya is smart enough to avoid the jocks but i'm not so sure about the diks since MC and Derek are in it already. Sage, i'm not sure about her, why do you think Sage lied to Maya about the party?
A few reasons I believe one of those is that Sage has taken a liking to the MC and wants to keep him and Maya apart she has probably noticed they have grown close so eliminate the competition. Another reason when the MC goes back to see Maya he tells her the other pledges for the Hot's also weren't at the party so could be to do with their Hot's status and only being pledges or she lied to them just because she thinks they weren't ready to see what goes on? who knows with Sage :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think MC will join them no matter what, the game is called being a DIK, and they have cool guys in there too, like Jacob and Derek, and if turns out that they are the antagonists in the end, then well.... let me quote the godfather "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", the best way to stop them is by infiltrating them.
That actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it. ALL the conflicts with Chad could easily be avoided. Potentially having the Jocks as allies or at least acquaintances should prove to be beneficial should the DiK's turn out to be the antagonists.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
That actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it. ALL the conflicts with Chad could easily be avoided. Potentially having the Jocks as allies or at least acquaintances should prove to be beneficial should the DiK's turn out to be the antagonists.
The Jock's relationship points are there for a reason. I'm sure in future updates they could be seem in a not so negative way as they currently are.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes