Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
What if Tybalt is Jorah? Always stuck in the friendzone to Jill? :ROFLMAO:
Nah, Jorah might be the president of friendzoned but he's sacrificed everything for her queen, on the other hand Tybalt is just a moron who doesn't have an ounce of the bravery and the spirit of sacrifice of Sir Mormont.
I don't really picture the watermelon freak behaving like a real man. :rolleyes:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It may be off topic but why do I regularly stop receiving notifications from this thread ? Everytime I have 3-4 pages to catch up (which I'm too lazy to do). Is it just me ?

I don't know why you compare the girls to characters of GoT but I hope it won't have the same ending.
Join the club... I get tons of notifications from this thread... I was 80 pages behind... read like 10 of them (probably some of the worst due to being about make-up tutorials, and people trying to convince others than Quinn is anything more than pure garbage).

Its odd that I keep getting notifications when I have only posted like 3-5 comments in this entire thread. I usually post one after every update... so thats 2, plus one for the first release due to being wary of this devs fetish for M. Night Shyamalan twists...

And before someone says it... NO I am not going to "unwatch" the thread... thats reserved for games I despise.. not for games I am at best Lukewarm on (otherwise I would have never given "My Wife is a Star" another chance)...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No man,lialialia202020 is not obsessed with the flashback,it`s something he proposed and it`s a theory that does make logical sens.You on the other hand are obsessed with making Quinn look like she`s the Lucifer himself - I promise I`m not shitting on you - you will add or extract any elements necessery to make your point stand,this is what you constantly do,you accused her of things that aren`t even hinted in the slightest,more than that,some of your accusation contradicted what is in the story.Whenever I point that out,you accuse me of claiming Quinn is pure and innocent.
View attachment 349552
I didn't mean to insult lialialia202020 - I'm sorry if anybody thought so. And my notion about his obsession is because he already proposed that flashback theory few times - talking about how that flashback is years (!), months or weeks before. Of course, without any evidence or logic why it shoulčd be that way.

About your talk of Quinn... WTF?! How did she become the topic of this discussion?! We're talking about two particular scenes, not about Maya or Quinn or Sage.
He`s noob enough to not see Quinn`s potential.Good and talented dev,he offers much more than most other creators,yes but immune to mistakes?No.
He's the author with his own choices. You can like them or hate them - that won't make him n00b just because of your preferences about girls. We are talking about fictional characters.
Look at what you wrote fren,you use DPC`s style of storytelling,to claim a theory is illogical as far as the story goes....No,as far as the story goes the flashback theory makes perfect logical sens.

Quinn convincing Tommy is one good point that you made,one that also can be explained away - maybe he never did the needle?Maybe it was Quinn that proposed the alliance and Tommy is still pondering on it?

"When you're doing flashbacks, they're important for the story, for MC... And here? Who cares about Tommy's first drug use?! That's absolutely unimportant to the story. By that logic, 0.3 could start with the scene when Riona first time swam in the sea.
Or in James Bond movie - after 007 kills some bad guy, we would get a flashback of that guy last holidays when he was skiing in the Alps.
"

That`s an example of the wizardry that you do fren.
It might work on weaker minds but not on a maderfaking sith lord.
Riona swimmig has no relation to anything,it`s not important.
Establishing Quinn`s and Tommy`s relation,the nature of it,is very important,it`s something that has a potential of being the central point of most of the drama to come.
Let`s try this way - if it`s a flashback,it`s not important,if it`s not a flashback,it suddenly is? - that is illogical.
I won't even answer about this "wizardry". I don't know where did you see all those things or why you don't understand what I already explained and, quite frankly, I give up. I don't lecture anymore and I won't spend my time on that.

Believe whatever you want, I won't bother you anymore. I already bored people to death with my stupid theories anyway.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'd find a good hiding place if I was you once the Jill fans get wind of this otherwise they tie you to a chair and get a confession out of you :LOL:
There's going to be enough tragedy around the end of the game to have a good laugh until then.

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes