always86

Mar 19, 2020
I know it's a game so don't hammer me to bad. I think y'all are overlooking the fact that Tybalt hit the MC first. From a legal stand point that right there is either a deal breaker for the District Attorney or would result in both of them having assault charges pressed against them. From just a game perspective I can't see Mr. Burke covering up his son's initial attack on the MC in order to just punish the MC. Even if he is head of the school or something all schools have a board that oversees all of this and would most likely not approve it. Imagine the scandal/lawsuits that would result from a crooked head. Schools get hammered for stuff like that.
I think the things is it's his word against yours and a bunch of the preps witness you smash him. Yes I think in context it would be justifiable as self defense however, with no witnesses to back the MCs story up there is bound to be a cost. We can guess that the comitte will be Burke, Jade and Cathy. Now MC has 2/3 on his side if he fucked Jade. That said Jade is his Mum and for the sake of argument I can't see MC getting kicked out, so something will have to stop it. I think the Jill date idea is actually fiarly likely.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The most beneficial is to be neutral. Most paths are open and you can always choose another path very quickly.

The DIK path is only needed for teachers at the moment. The way CHICK sucks. Perhaps in the future it will be possible to go to nerds through it.

Interestingly Tybalt complains about MC at college.
Depends on what your standard for "beneficial' is. There are events in the game that you can't get unless you are much higher on the scale. That's not a "very quickly" option. That's 16 DIK/CHICK points and then 32 DIK/CHICK points to swing to the other side.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think the things is it's his word against yours and a bunch of the preps witness you smash him. Yes I think in context it would be justifiable as self defense however, with no witnesses to back the MCs story up there is bound to be a cost. We can guess that the comitte will be Burke, Jade and Cathy. Now MC has 2/3 on his side if he fucked Jade. That said Jade is his Mum and for the sake of argument I can't see MC getting kicked out, so something will have to stop it. I think the Jill date idea is actually fiarly likely.
You're right about word against word. However remember all the Preps would back up Tybalt, I'm sure, but I bet all the DIK's and some of the HOT's would back up MC. They're all right there on the other side of the see through gate remember. It's not like the MC is alone there.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Personally, I don't see Quinn as a villain, but rather as a conflictive character. As for her personality, I see her as someone who does not want to show weaknesses, who in the past has been hurt by someone or who may also come from a problematic family.
Quinn was seen as something of a bad character in the beginning, but she's obviously someone dealing with a lot of issues and it causes her to act impulsively and do crazy things like become a drug dealer and set up a student sex service. She's doomed to fail and having the MC help bail her out is probably where this is all going to go.

The real bad character is likely to be Tommy because he's probably going to try and sabotage the MC's efforts to reform the DIKs and this may end up having far-reaching consequences that affects several characters, including the MC. But hopefully it won't be that he burns down the DIK mansion with all the main LIs inside and you can only save one of them. :eek:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Legal definition of self defense in a nutshell is
"someone has to make a continuous effort to physically assault someone before you can, legally, retaliate." Tybalt would have to attempt to hit him again before MC can "defend" himself. As it stands they would both be charged with assault or nothing.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Legal definition of self defense in a nutshell is
"someone has to make a continuous effort to physically assault someone before you can, legally, retaliate." Tybalt would have to attempt to hit him again before MC can "defend" himself. As it stands they would both be charged with assault or nothing.
True, but if this gets to an actual legal case my money is going to be on Tybalt's army of lawyers, whatever the underlying facts may be.

Fortunately for the MC, I suspect this will be settled before it gets that far. (Though the notion that Tybalt weasels a date with Jill out of it as compensation would be hilarious if Tybalt wasn't such a sleaze.)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think the things is it's his word against yours and a bunch of the preps witness you smash him. Yes I think in context it would be justifiable as self defense however, with no witnesses to back the MCs story up there is bound to be a cost.
there's a bunch of DIKs behind the wall and probably some HOTs leaving the party who could see the first slap so I wouldn't say MC doesn't have witnesses

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Quinn was seen as something of a bad character in the beginning, but she's obviously someone dealing with a lot of issues and it causes her to act impulsively and do crazy things like become a drug dealer and set up a student sex service. She's doomed to fail and having the MC help bail her out is probably where this is all going to go.

The real bad character is likely to be Tommy because he's probably going to try and sabotage the MC's efforts to reform the DIKs and this may end up having far-reaching consequences that affects several characters, including the MC. But hopefully it won't be that he burns down the DIK mansion with all the main LIs inside and you can only save one of them. :eek:
man this is what i talk about something big like AL your house got burned to ground,man you can save only one girl this gonna be one of the hardest option you have to take,anyway about the previous post if Camila and Riona become president,sage quit and living with mc in dik's ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I cant open door at Isabela house, what to do???
If you're referring to Bella's bedroom door (right) during ep 5 on the Sunday morning, then you're not meant to open it. You exit the room via the door on the left and head downstairs.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, just finished this episode, and as some said, in the beggining i wasn't feeling it, but it ended up great, my previous grivences about Cathy still stand, even more so after talking to other girls on the swiper app, and kissing Sage, there is no reason why the MC in the relationship with Josy and Maya wouldn't take things with Cathy further, maybe i did something wrong on the play through, my dude is mostly Neutral, so maybe that is that, but i would have liked to have been given the option of continuing things or not.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Worse yet the MC can only save one of the girls... or his DIK jacket!!

More seriously, I wonder if Tommy will wind up opposing the MC's reforms, or if he will start a one DIK war against the jocks and/or HOTs. Both options can provide conflicts to drive the story, and I can totally see Tommy doing either. Given that he still seems to see Rusty as a friend, it could come down to whether Rusty is left in charge of the DIKs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
man this is what i talk about something big like AL your house got burned to ground,man you can save only one girl this gonna be one of the hardest option you have to take,anyway about the previous post if Camila and Riona become president,sage quit and living with mc in dik's ?
I was meaning more that they might gain those positions at the end of the game, not during it.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
True, but if this gets to an actual legal case my money is going to be on Tybalt's army of lawyers, whatever the underlying facts may be.

Fortunately for the MC, I suspect this will be settled before it gets that far. (Though the notion that Tybalt weasels a date with Jill out of it as compensation would be hilarious if Tybalt wasn't such a sleaze.)
Probably not. Assault is a state crime. If they actually pressed charges it wouldn't be the college doing it, it would be the State of ? vs Tybalt.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
there's a bunch of DIKs behind the wall and probably some HOTs leaving the party who could see the first slap so I wouldn't say MC doesn't have witnesses
That's not how it is dipicted in the game. We see a couple of Preps and Tybalt. Derek is behind the wall, so doesn't see anything. I think the DiKs are on the opposite side of the building but could be wrong. We know Tybalt has witnesses, we don't know the MC does, even if you can specualte he might.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Seriously, is there anyone who didn't punch Tyballs? I really tried hard to think about possible different outcomes, but each alternate reality had my fist against his jaw... I couldn't imagine to live in a world in which this didn't happen.
I didn't punch him in my main playthrough. I'm playing Chess not Checkers. My MC will get the last laugh when he's blowing Jill's back out. That's what'll hurt him the most.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes