TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The script in ep.4 and ep.5 is so coded that doing Josy/Maya path (more than friends) automatically closes the paths for Jade and Cathy. (Design-Decision)
Better have a second game where you go DIK-route and do Jade and Cathy since you can't do J&M on DIK-route.
i imagined it, still, it doesn't make logical sense, well, with Jade it does, you stood her up, but not with Cathy, that is my only pet peeve, and overall i'm satisfied with my playthrough and have zero intention on making another just to see what it is like. Thanks for the response.

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Please tell me how to get the Josy / Maya route. I did everything as in the Walkthrough, but they only give me the friend zone. I don’t understand what I did wrong.
Does anyone have this option saved in the library so that their branch can start later? Help me please. Thanks in advance.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Please tell me how to get the Josy / Maya route. I did everything as in the Walkthrough, but they only give me the friend zone. I don’t understand what I did wrong.
Does anyone have this option saved in the library so that their branch can start later? Help me please. Thanks in advance.
If you have DIK affinity then they will reject you. In order to get M&J you need Neutral or CHICK affiinity which means you can't make too many major choice decisions in favour of DIK, i.e. don't fight Troy, be nice to Steve, don't fight the Alphas, etc.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Click on your phone and check your stats. You need neutral or CHICK AFFINITY (based on 7 major choices) to be accepted by Josy and Maya.

takis_mang21

Feb 4, 2020
Emily Ventre: All Of The Pieces

--

After EP5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So three points left on the DIK side, I use them and the game automatically starts to select the chick side when major choice comes?
Thank you so much bro for telling me, much appreciate it

Now i can sleep well

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anybody here in the forum who also supports BaDIK on patreon?

The music in this game is awesome.
In freeroams it is possible to see which song is played by accessing the phone and checking the music app. (One can also change the played music via the app.)
However during normal scenes the music app is locked which prevents players from seeing the title of currently played music theme. I started to look into the script to identify music themes I like, but this shouldn't be necessary in a game with music app and music box.
It would be great if the music app would always at least show the name of the song/music that is played, independant from freeroam or regular scene. This would make it much easier to identify new music that one likes.

Maybe you could pass this idea to DPC. Thank you.

Reactions: LostPersonFound

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Could someone please share a save with everything unlocked? I keep missing stuff on multiple playthroughs.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Can I get a run down of what happens in the massive dik route. I'm not sure if wanna spend all that time making choices I don't really wanna make (since all my prefered girls are on the chick side). I watched all the gallery scenes I missed, so I'm mostly just looking for more context I guess

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
Can I get a run down of what happens in the massive dik route.

More stuff with the other HOT's and side girls and maybe better stats with Sage I think.
I also think it gives you a better status with the DIK's. But right now there isn't a big game changing thing if you go CHICK or DIK. But that might change in the future. It's only the Josy and Maya path that is the big difference.

Reactions: Jace325
Jan 23, 2020
Oh, I also have a question about different routes and choices. When my MC did it with Sage at the preps, he was a bit exhausted, hehe... Does the dialogue change if you don't get busy with almost everyone in that mansion before you meet Sage?

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
i imagined it, still, it doesn't make logical sense, well, with Jade it does, you stood her up, but not with Cathy, that is my only pet peeve, and overall i'm satisfied with my playthrough and have zero intention on making another just to see what it is like. Thanks for the response.
I think at the end it kinda makes sense, since i would think a Neutral/Chick playthrough would actually look out for Cathy instead of risking it just for some wet dick. Also this is basically the first relationship that you are actually blocked of doing depending on choices you made, because afaik, although you can have more scenes with different girls depending on your path, you are still actually building relationships with every "main" girl and even some of the side girls.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Mar 20, 2019
Oh, I also have a question about different routes and choices. When my MC did it with Sage at the preps, he was a bit exhausted, hehe... Does the dialogue change if you don't get busy with almost everyone in that mansion before you meet Sage?
I'm pretty sure it does not but once I reach that part in my new run Ill try and remember to let you know if something different is said.

Last edited:

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019

More stuff with the other HOT's and side girls and maybe better stats with Sage I think.
I also think it gives you a better status with the DIK's. But right now there isn't a big game changing thing if you go CHICK or DIK. But that might change in the future. It's only the Josy and Maya path that is the big difference.
ahh thanks I played mostly neutral leaning chick before and with this update I started over and did only massive chick and didn't see much difference but wasn't sure if there more revelations with the drug stuff if you got closer to Quinn or something

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think at the end it kinda makes sense, since i would think a Neutral/Chick playthrough would actually look out for Cathy instead of risking it just for some wet dick. Also this is basically the first relationship that you are actually blocked of doing depending on choices you made, because afaik, although you can have more scenes with different girls depending on your path, you are still actually building relationships with every "main" girl and even some of the side girls.
Sure, don't really get the point here though, he did warn her about the swiper account, and after that she seemed interested in him still, so i don't see why he would refuse her completely, he could have said to wait util things blew over, and for her to make sure that was what she wanted.

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Sure, don't really get the point here though, he did warn her about the swiper account, and after that she seemed interested in him still, so i don't see why he would refuse her completely, he could have said to wait util things blew over, and for her to make sure that was what she wanted.
True, true.

Dec 20, 2019
Wonder how quickly people will get irate if Tybalts terms for not pressing charges are a date with Jill. LoL I really love that idea. Imagine 90% of the 'of course I hit him' guys will be doing a new playthrough.
I was thinking the same thing. I would hate it if MC punched him and Jill has to do something to appease him for MC's sake. Sadly we cannot tell Jill about the watermelon or the panties.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I haven't done this yet, but has anyone done the DIK route and said you wanted more with Maya and Josy, what then does Josy say to you after you walk her back to the dorm after her talk with her dad?

Because I just said I wanted to be friends with them because I knew it was pointless to try and go for it when your DIK alignment. But the conversation with Josy was interesting in episode 5. Just wondering if her wording is different If you tried for more?

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes