cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Wow that came out of left field. Any reason behind it or something in the game I missed?
Firstly it's just a pretty cliche thing for it to be someone like him, but other than that, I just get the feeling when you show the guys the video of you banging Jade, they say something like "This is really bad in more ways than one." Something to that effect.

I got the feeling it was more than them just getting in trouble because of a naked teacher, it was because who it was? And since she mentioned she worked to get where she is, tells me her family isn't rich so it's not her side of the family they would be worried about. So I just thought that maybe the husband is like a Mafia boss or something?

IDK? Probably over thinking stuff? But I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was the case, maybe a Mafia boss is to much? So that's why I just said supplier. Maybe he's Walter White? LoL.

Reactions: Redd23 and Tumai

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Firstly it's just a pretty cliche thing for it to be someone like him, but other than that, I just get the feeling when you show the guys the video of you banging Jade, they say something like "This is really bad in more ways than one." Something to that effect.

I got the feeling it was more than them just getting in trouble because of a naked teacher, it was because who it was? And since she mentioned she worked to get where she is, tells me her family isn't rich so it's not her side of the family they would be worried about. So I just thought that maybe the husband is like a Mafia boss or something?

IDK? Probably over thinking stuff? But I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was the case, maybe a Mafia boss is to much? So that's why I just said supplier. Maybe he's Walter White? LoL.
That's mysterious, it reminds me of this.
screenshot0047.png
We still don't know who would be more pissed off than Chad about Sage.

Dhand

Nov 23, 2018
hey is it possible that i. download the 0.5 version only and copy and paste those files in a particular game folder so that i dont have to play the whole game again . ps i am new at this stuff . also i dont know anything about macs so please help dying to playing the new update

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
We still don't know who would be more pissed off than Chad about Sage.
I think it's her father. She mentions him briefly in Ep. 5 and says she thinks he's at the preps party, but she's been hoping to keep avoiding him. If he's at the prep party, that means he must be a rich alumnus. My guess is he's that guy you run into a few times at the party, the one who isn't named but whose behavior seems to either annoy or confuse the other rich folks.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Chances that Jades husband is the one supplying drugs for Quinn to sell?
Wow that came out of left field. Any reason behind it or something in the game I missed?
It's not new per se. There has been speculation that Burke was heavily involved in the prostitution side (but not the actual drug supplier/cook) since C.1 when his pinstripe pants were spotted in the toilet that Quinn and Roina had just exited from. This is also linked to the alledged free tuition carrot that a glory hole business could not possibly pay for.

Darkmetal actually posted a step by step guide on how theoretically it could be put together a long time ago. I was able to locate his short re-summary of it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2944#post-3362494

I think the theory is even stronger now after the Mona/Burke scene in C.5 - Quinn letting Burke partake/explain what is required for the tuition possibly.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Is there a way to win any Brawler fights? Can anyone help me ? Looks impossible..or may be any cheats for that I'm tired of being beaten in any fight..

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
DrPinkCake said:
Love the VN, absolutely masterpiece :love:, but please would you consider splitting the Vn in Chapters as the Android ports are getting too large to be contained in an apk file :oops:.

Besides that there is no issue with the Vn or the Story contents, the Characters and the animations are superb.(y)

kghky

Oct 13, 2019

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
they appear in an instant and disappear...no time to see and press the buttons..it's riddicilous..or it s just mine doing that..very annoying really so annoying
you can pick the difficulty, easy, normal , hard. also you can upgrade your skills. put your skill points first at dexterity, this will give you more reaction time.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
how can ı get the %100 of the josy scene at the beginning of the game
ı played full chıck . ı played full dik and neutral but ıt was always %50 .that makes me crazy

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes