Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay, just finished this episode, and as some said, in the beggining i wasn't feeling it, but it ended up great, my previous grivences about Cathy still stand, even more so after talking to other girls on the swiper app, and kissing Sage, there is no reason why the MC in the relationship with Josy and Maya wouldn't take things with Cathy further, maybe i did something wrong on the play through, my dude is mostly Neutral, so maybe that is that, but i would have liked to have been given the option of continuing things or not.
Your affinity doesn't matter, it really does come down to whether or not you're on the M&J path, which I'll agree does kinda suck, but then I feel it might have something to do with giving players alternate events later on.

For example, there could be an event in ep 6 or 7 on the threesome path with the MC, Maya, and Josy, but those not on the path wouldn't get it and thus the episode for those players would be shorter, just as it was in this one without the M or J sex scene and "picnic" scene. Therefore, by putting Cathy on the non-M&J path, DPC could make it so that, in place of a M&J scene, there's a Cathy scene instead.

That could be why the Cathy stuff will go no further on the M&J path, but I do however wish we could still at least sext her. Sure, there's the risk of getting caught, but Cathy could really do with having a guy give her the kind of attention she deserves and she had one who was ready, willing, and able to do that but then it just ended abruptly.

Hopefully DPC will retcon this if enough people complain about it just like how they seem to have tried to retcon the whole M&J situation on both paths, but if not, well, c'est la vie.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's not how it is dipicted in the game. We see a couple of Preps and Tybalt. Derek is behind the wall, so doesn't see anything. I think the DiKs are on the opposite side of the building but could be wrong. We know Tybalt has witnesses, we don't know the MC does, even if you can specualte he might.
If they were on the other side of the building like you think, how did they throw the eggs at the Preps? Use your head the MC is in front of the door leading out, with the gate right behind him. Everyone had just came out that door? What because we don't see them they just went poof?

Edit - my bad the DIK's didn't throw the Eggs just Derek did

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Your affinity doesn't matter, it really does come down to whether or not you're on the M&J path, which I'll agree does kinda suck, but then I feel it might have something to do with giving players alternate events later on.

For example, there could be an event in ep 6 or 7 on the threesome path with the MC, Maya, and Josy, but those not on the path wouldn't get it and thus the episode for those players would be shorter, just as it was in this one without the M or J sex scene and "picnic" scene. Therefore, by putting Cathy on the non-M&J path, DPC could make it so that, in place of a M&J scene, there's a Cathy scene instead.

That could be why the Cathy stuff will go no further on the M&J path, but I do however wish we could still at least sext her. Sure, there's the risk of getting caught, but Cathy could really do with having a guy give her the kind of attention she deserves and she had one who was ready, willing, and able to do that but then it just ended abruptly.

Hopefully DPC will retcon this if enough people complain about it just like how they seem to have tried to retcon the whole M&J situation on both paths, but if not, well, c'est la vie.
I don't like meta explanations for this, but this is the best explanation I've heard so far.

My 2 cents is DPC actually did the same thing to us but we didn't notice so clearly, because it was well done. We can't have the good scene with M&J and go with Jade at the same time, but this time it was justified ingame. With Cathy doesn't make any sense.

But the real question is... Why does DPC not want us to pursue M&J and any teacher at the same time? (Except Bella, for now).

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020
Wonder how quickly people will get irate if Tybalts terms for not pressing charges are a date with Jill. LoL I really love that idea. Imagine 90% of the 'of course I hit him' guys will be doing a new playthrough.
Well, I believe 90% of those who punched him wouldn't give a flying fuck :LUL:

It's those who didn't punch him that maybe were terrified by the idea... :WeSmart:

Can't really blame Jill for dating anybody, since I constantly try to fuck Bella anytime I can, even when Jill is around :KEK:

Jan 23, 2020
I don't think Rusty would have a problem with it. He, Tommy and Nick are in their last year of college, so they're out next year one way or another. Rusty is probably already looking for a replacement. Jacob was probably the best pick, but none of the other guys would do as VP. But now that the MC is in the scene, he have his VP, and maybe future President as well.
Oh, I didn't consider this, you're right! But I think Tommy is a bit jealous anyway. And it's a normal reaction after all. I wonder if Tommy & the MC will ever have the chance to become friends or if Tommy will keep that bitchy attitude till the end. I hope we'll have the chance to become real brothers with all the DIKs. Sure Josy can be a problem, if someone wants to be friend with Tommy...

Reactions: OurTimeNow
Jan 23, 2020
fRieNdShiP, add to the amount of things, you can or already have fucked his MOM,

-you fuck his mom, CUCKOLDING HIS DAD
- his crush
- exposes his watermelon girlfriend

>Beats him.

Villainy at the highest right here
Yeah, I guess at the end of the story I'll find out the "villain" was actually my MC! :KEK:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Well, I believe 90% of those who punched him wouldn't give a flying fuck :LUL:

It's those who didn't punch him that maybe were terrified by the idea... :WeSmart:

Can't really blame Jill for dating anybody, since I constantly try to fuck Bella anytime I can, even when Jill is around :KEK:
I was talking about the nutters who felt cucked by Josy and Maya kissing after you decide to be friends. People are really rather silly about what they perceive to be NTR and Jill going anywhere with anyone who isn’t the MC will likely trigger them.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was talking about the nutters who felt cucked by Josy and Maya kissing after you decide to be friends. People are really rather silly about what they perceive to be NTR and Jill going anywhere with anyone who isn’t the MC will likely trigger them.
I posted this some pages ago, but I'll repeat it just in case.

"I have never read anyone complaining about Maya and Josy kissing because NTR."

Not one. The complaint is about having just dumped someone and started kissing right in his face in a moment they should both be sad, meaning they didn't care about the MC at all. The following day you have J&M being very sexually playful during the Sexy Car Wash. Did you see anyone complaining about that? No, you haven't, because NTR wasn't why people complained.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But the real question is... Why does DPC not want us to pursue M&J and any teacher at the same time? (Except Bella, for now).
From the game's standpoint, I think it's for exactly the reason that I mentioned; to give players on the non-M&J path alternate scenes with other characters at the same time as a M&J scene so the episode has the same level of content for both sides.

From a story standpoint, however, it doesn't seem to make much sense. I don't see any reason why the MC wouldn't still want to have a little fun with Cathy, especially if he flirted with her on Swyper. He might feel a bit sorry for her, sure, but why would that stop him from wanting to go a little further? It's not like he didn't just have sex 3-4 different women earlier, one of which he assumes he's in relationship with and the other who he knows technically still has a boyfriend, so this is an odd time to suddenly have a moral conscience. (Funny thing is that the scrappy mod appears to remove that barrier because you can get the Cathy scene even if you're on the M&J path, so it wouldn't be hard for DPC to also change it)

There's still a chance for Jade, however, but we'll have to wait and see if that is now completely closed off as well and I presume we'll find out in ep 6 either after a gender studies class, or if the MC is invited along to the councillor meeting with Rusty. However, if it is completely closed off, well then that's also kind of ridiculous because the MC could easily straighten things out with her, so I don't see how or why it could potentially end when there are still ample opportunities to try again.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
From the game's standpoint, I think it's for exactly the reason that I mentioned; to give players on the non-M&J path alternate scenes with other characters at the same time as a M&J scene so the episode has the same level of content for both sides.

From a story standpoint, however, it doesn't seem to make much sense. I don't see any reason why the MC wouldn't still want to have a little fun with Cathy, especially if he flirted with he on Swyper. He might feel a bit sorry for her, sure, but why would that stop him from wanting to go a little further? It's not like he didn't just have sex 3-4 different women earlier, one of which he assumes he's in relationship with and the other who he knows technically still has a boyfriend, so this is an odd time to suddenly have a moral conscience. (Funny thing is that the scrappy mod appears to remove that barrier because you can get the Cathy scene even if you're on the M&J path, so it wouldn't be hard for DPC to also change it)

There's still a chance for Jade, however, but we'll have to wait and see if that is now completely closed off as well and I presume we'll find out in ep 6 either after a gender studies class, or if the MC is invited along to the councillor meeting with Rusty. However, if it is completely closed off, well then that's also kind of ridiculous because the MC could easily straighten things out with her, so I'm don't see how or why it could potentially end when there are still ample opportunities to try again.
If that's the case and Jade is indeed blocked from the M&J path at least it made sense storywise. This just feels sloppy.

Jan 23, 2020
I think the things is it's his word against yours and a bunch of the preps witness you smash him. Yes I think in context it would be justifiable as self defense however, with no witnesses to back the MCs story up there is bound to be a cost. We can guess that the comitte will be Burke, Jade and Cathy. Now MC has 2/3 on his side if he fucked Jade. That said Jade is his Mum and for the sake of argument I can't see MC getting kicked out, so something will have to stop it. I think the Jill date idea is actually fiarly likely.
I would hire Derek as my lawyer!

Jokes aside, it would be so funny to see that committee in action if our options are:

- Wink at Jade ;)

- Wink at Cathy ;)

- Whisper "Mona" and wink at Burke ;) :WeSmart:

imfedupdawg

May 8, 2020
I didn’t because its gotten to the point I pity the guy. He’s a pathetic prick but punching him isn’t worth upsetting Jill.

He’s fucking fruit with Jill’s picture on whilst the MC is dating her. Christ, on some routes you’re even banging his mother.

The Rooster posts where he’s trying to get involved with Jill/MC/Bella’s conversations about pancakes and everyone is just ignoring him is so pathetic punching him seems overkill.
:ROFLMAO:
screenshot0002.png

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
I didn't punch him in my main playthrough. I'm playing Chess not Checkers. My MC will get the last laugh when he's blowing Jill's back out. That's what'll hurt him the most.
I punched him because it would be kind of against nature if a massive dik who fucked up troy, dawe, the hulk, and the alphas didn't react to being bitch slapped by that snotty bastard.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I posted this some pages ago, but I'll repeat it just in case.

"I have never read anyone complaining about Maya and Josy kissing because NTR."

Not one. The complaint is about having just dumped someone and started kissing right in his face in a moment they should both be sad, meaning they didn't care about the MC at all. The following day you have J&M being very sexually playful during the Sexy Car Wash. Did you see anyone complaining about that? No, you haven't, because NTR wasn't why people complained.
With regards to M&J, I think a lot of those sorts of complaints came from people who went the full DIK route, did everything with M&J, but then got rejected by them when they tried for something more because it didn't seem to make sense why they would reject him after everything that they'd done together.

As far as the Jill thing is concerned, I was thinking about this earlier and, maybe this doesn't just apply to me, but I find myself liking all the main girls and the idea of having to eventually choose 1 (or 2) over all the others is honestly quite stressful because I really can't bear to let any of them go.

It's something I often curse DPC for because they've made characters that are so good that I want all of them. In most other adult VNs, I can easily identify 1 or 2 characters that I like the most and the decision of which one to choose is often easier. Like in AL, it was Melissa all the way and even though it hurt to see Megan go, I at least got the one I wanted. But this game has so many great female characters, including some side girls, that thinking about not ending up with some of them sucks.

So no matter who I end up with, I don't feel that I want to see the others with anyone else, even Maya with Josy, as terrible and selfish as that may sound. It's such a strange feeling that DPC has managed to invoke in me and it actually got worse after ep 5, especially with Sage.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Funny thing is that the scrappy mod appears to remove that barrier because you can get the Cathy scene even if you're on the M&J path, so it wouldn't be hard for DPC to also change it)
There's still a chance for Jade, however, but we'll have to wait and see if that is now completely closed off
If you are using the scrappy mod, you can also change the variables, so you can be on the Jade path and M&J path (without having the Jade sex scene). Has let me decided on keeping the Jade video or not, and able to continue with her at the prep party.
May break game latter on (but can always change things back using mod or console)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Nope, no, nuh-uh, not answering that. I'm still not over AL and I dare not even think about something like that in this game. :cry:
i know the fealing,I was like you without knowing who I was going to save then I did a retrospective:
1- I never liked bella xD
2- I'm still pissed off by Josy and Maia, so much so that I'm not on their route.
3- the problem is in jill and sage, sage is my passion in this game so all the routes point to her but jill is very nice and charismatic with the mc and ended that she caught my attention. so i would choose sage obviously but with a weight on the conscience because of jill.

Reactions: OurTimeNow
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes