Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for bella
Right now Bella can be pursued on both the DIK and CHICK paths. Follow the WT like Mormont said but if DIK, you need to be a little careful and might want to read ahead to what is said about a lunch with Bella. There are certain DIK interactions dating all the way back to C1 with other characters with no obvious connection to Bella that have the potential to kabosh the relationship path at that lunch.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
:sneaky: !!NEW TWEET!!

View attachment 628499
We already know who posted that, so MC is gonna be spending time with those two? Issa blessing :love:

seeing as she only agrees to teach MC how to cook if you stayed with her that must mean we're gonna be getting another 2 exclusive rooster posts for staying with Derek/Sage kinda like how it was for episode 4?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think people are still far to hung up on AL still I just hope this goes the opposite direction of what that did.
I don't think DPC is so bland he'd repeat the same plot tropes, but I do think someone is gonna die again.

Edit: I should have just kept reading further before I responded, you said the same thing basically, minus calling an outright death...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think DPC is so bland he'd repeat the same plot tropes, but I do think someone is gonna die again.

Edit: I should have just kept reading further before I responded, you said the same thing basically, minus calling an outright death...
Would going down the death route again be something he will do? I remember early on if there was to be a death it could be Neil there was a lot of theories about that a while back in how he works construction and giving one of the younger guys a hard time for not wearing a hard hat could be that the younger guy gets in an accident Neil tries to help but ends up being involved in the incident. It would certainly turn the world upside down for the MC and I believe the choice in girl that we have picked up until that point could be what helps him get through it all, Bella and Jill would be the ideal girls for this situation.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Unless you lived with her, you wouldn't know shes actually a fantastic cook and have that conversation to learn how to cook though?
You're right, but that may not be the only way. Bella knows that MC did not grow up with his mother and that he lacked many things in his upbringing. So this scene can still take place on other paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes