ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was replaying, why don't I get the option to sleep on the floor in Maya's dorm after I successfully tried for more with M&J?

I'm CHICK affinity, and I think both like me, but the option didn't come up.
You have to have sex with Josy in ep2, when you visit her, Stay with her for the night , and you will get the sex scene. and you also have to help Maya with her task, at the end of ep 3, wich lead softcore sex with her. to simplify it. You have to pursuit both of them in the same time, and do everything sexual related stuff with them.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Just noticed that all of the VPs of the different Frats / Sorority are sort of assholes. Quinn, Tommy, Dawe... who is the VP of the nerds?
And more importantly, why are we having a running trend on 'good guy Greg President, asshole VP' with all the groups? Granted Chad isn't a good guy, but I don't think he would let things escalate like they would under Dawe (and similarly with all the P/VP tandems).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not if they stand to gain something from it. And the way I see it, they stand to gain a lot. But I'm not gonna expand on that now.
This. if we dive deeper in this , the Nerds actually can gain something, their own house! The Nerd are the only one without their own place, they are gathering in the library, they obviously can't mess with the Rich kids, and they cant take a fight in toe to toe , with the two big boy group. But if they able to put them against each other even more , and one of the two groups is suspended, they can occupy the empty house, and the upkeep, won't be too much of problem, they selling cheats.
so they are very much can be involved in this in some degree. I don't say they are the one who trashed the Diks mansion, I do believe those were the Jocks, but in the other stuffs, they can be involved.
and this is just a theory, not fact, i could be very much in wrong.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
aren't you the one who convinced himself that the DnG , is a dream sequence? :ROFLMAO: . assuming that the nerds will have bigger role , and they are "more than meets the eye" is a logical, and realistic assumption. and more in line with the game style , than dream scenarios. So i'm kind of surprise how resilient you are:LOL:
Because I saw a dream sequence as a way for us to get an insight into his subconscious thoughts about all the relationship drama, particularly since the 3 LIs in that preview were the ones who have been pretty much unavoidable for the first 5 episodes. Using dream sequences in this way is a pretty common practice in fiction which is why it seems possible.

With the Nerds, I just can't see an angle whereby they're responsible for all these things.

Quinn is already, almost universally despised for all the pimping and drug pushing she does.
Do you even realize that even her most devout fans will turn their backs on her the moment it turns out she's behind all that mess?

And for what? To turn her into a throwaway villain? I promise you, DPC likes her a lot more than that.
It's been discussed before, primarily by others but I can subscribe to it, that perhaps Quinn was trying to access the safe to get some money to pay her dealers and used the chaos caused by the picture as a distraction. With the frantic searching for the laptop, nobody would bother her in that room since they know it's not in there, but she couldn't get in and that's why the picture hiding it was slighly askew.

She also doesn't seem like she really thinks things through a lot of the time or at least doesn't think her actions will have much negative consequences, so she probably didn't expect there to be much fallout and we'll see what happens on Monday after Rusty's meeting with the counselors, but if it's really bad, she wouldn't have wanted or expected it.

I liken Quinn a little to what the Joker said of himself in The Dark Knight; she's a dog chasing cars who wouldn't know what do with one if she caught it, she just does things.

No, just no. No way in hell he'd go for some dumbass covert operation like that just so he could fuck with the jocks.
Who says it's covert? Most of those pics are clearly from phones so they're probably on the DIK laptop. He also might have inadvertently stumbled upon Chad doing something and is now messing with him.

It's what Chad called it after sucker punching MC. You can call it whatever you like, it really wouldn't change a thing.
He never says the word "blackmail".
screenshot0204.png screenshot0205.png
We know he feels "threatened" by what he received, but it's not clear if he just perceives it like that or if he was actually threatened.

Not if they stand to gain something from it. And the way I see it, they stand to gain a lot. But I'm not gonna expand on that now.
Actually, please do elaborate because I'm curious to know what people think they have to gain.

So far I've only ever seen people say that it's to get rid of the 2 fraternities because they get bullied by them, but that's such a weak-sauce reason that it would honestly bring the tone and quality of this game down if that were the case.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Just noticed that all of the VPs of the different Frats / Sorority are sort of assholes. Quinn, Tommy, Dawe... who is the VP of the nerds?
And more importantly, why are we having a running trend on 'good guy Greg President, asshole VP' with all the groups? Granted Chad isn't a good guy, but I don't think he would let things escalate like they would under Dawe (and similarly with all the P/VP tandems).
Alpha Nu Omega kinda breaks the mold as well... Rich may be an asshole (he seems like pretty much an indistinguishable clone of Tybalt, after all), but I don't think he's actually worse than king d-bag Tybalt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ron, and he's a creepy peeping Tom.

ep4_derek_freeroam_hall3_ron1.jpg ep4_derek_freeroam_hall3_ron2.jpg ep4_derek_freeroam_hall3_ron3.jpg ep4_derek_freeroam_hall3_ron4.jpg

His character in DnG was also quite creepy towards Jill.

ep3_dng2.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Because I saw a dream sequence as a way for us to get an insight into his subconscious thoughts about all the relationship drama, particularly since the 3 LIs in that preview were the ones who have been pretty much unavoidable for the first 5 episodes. Using dream sequences in this way is a pretty common practice in fiction which is why it seems possible.
We don't need a dream sequence for that, dude. Because the MC constantly, telling the player what is in his mind.
it ad absolutely Fucking nothing to the story. Not for the mc, not for the relationships progress. It ad FUCKING NOTHING.

Sep 22, 2017
Actually, please do elaborate because I'm curious to know what people think they have to gain.

So far I've only ever seen people say that it's to get rid of the 2 fraternities because they get bullied by them, but that's such a weak-sauce reason that it would honestly bring the tone and quality of this game down if that were the case.
How exactly is years of constant bullying and humiliation a weaker excuse than the Alpha's "you took our girls, prepare for some rubber dicks and trashed furniture"? It won't win any awards for best writing but it's as good as any other reason presented so far.

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
This. if we dive deeper in this , the Nerds actually can gain something, their own house! The Nerd are the only one without their own place, they are gathering in the library, they obviously can't mess with the Rich kids, and they cant take a fight in toe to toe , with the two big boy group. But if they able to put them against each other even more , and one of the two groups is suspended, they can occupy the empty house, and the upkeep, won't be too much of problem, they selling cheats.
so they are very much can be involved in this in some degree. I don't say they are the one who trashed the Diks mansion, I do believe those were the Jocks, but in the other stuffs, they can be involved.
and this is just a theory, not fact, i could be very much in wrong.
Yes, this is why i brought up this theory aswell. The nerds actually have something to gain. Sure it could be the houses, but it could just be revenge. They are bully targets from both DIKs and Jocks(i don't know if it actually shows the jocks being bullied, but i would be surprised if they aren't, considering what we seen so farm from the Jocks). A war between the DIKs and Jocks, created by the Nerds would be a sweet revenge story. Yes, we are going down the rabbit hole, but hey, it's fun to think about these theories ok, we have some spare time until the next episode comes out anyway :p

Quinn for the Cathy pic and not sure on the pictures sent to Chad and Dawe.
As much as it would "fit" the character of Quinn, why would she do it? I don't think this war betweeen Jocks and DIKs benefits her or her business in any way. The jocks being watched already put her business in a tough spot, causing the same to the DIKs wouldn't make much sense in my opinion. I think some other party have done that.

Do we know if the DIK's always had the picture but never posted or it was taken by someone and just posted in their cluck?

I honestly think this Cathy thing has a lot more to it than just "hey, let's play a prank on the the DIKs".

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We don't need a dream sequence for that, dude. Because the MC constantly, telling the player what is in his mind.
it ad absolutely Fucking nothing to the story. Not for the mc, not for the relationships progress. It ad FUCKING NOTHING.
I dunno, I kinda like the idea of seeing a dream sequence where he fools around with elf Jill only to be found out by Maya and Josy who attack him and chop off his head. To me, that would show that, subconsciously, he's concerned about what the girls he's with/been with will feel about seeing him with someone else and what the ramifications could be for his relationship with them. Obviously not such extreme ramifications as the dream, but that something bad might come of it.

As much as it would "fit" the character of Quinn, why would she do it? I don't think this war betweeen Jocks and DIKs benefits her or her business in any way. The jocks being watched already put her business in a tough spot, causing the same to the DIKs wouldn't make much sense in my opinion. I think some other party have done that.

Do we know if the DIK's always had the picture but never posted or it was taken by someone and just posted in their cluck?

I honestly think this Cathy thing has a lot more to it than just "hey, let's play a prank on the the DIKs".
Well, as the theory goes, it's not getting about getting into the feud with the DIKs and Jocks or trying to fuel it in any way, it would just be that she's desperate for money and probably knows about the DIKs safe, so she needed time and a distraction to find it and maybe tried to access it. The picture was likely taken by a HOT since Cathy's clearly in the women's locker room, and so it was maybe uploaded by Riona hence why she was sat outside the library where the laptop was found and seemed a bit out of sorts when the MC spoke to her because she was feeling guilty.

This theory has been doing the rounds for a while and whilst it's defintely reckless, Quinn's a wild card and I can totally see her doing this and not thinking it would have any serious consequences,

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How exactly is years of constant bullying and humiliation a weaker excuse than the Alpha's "you took our girls, prepare for some rubber dicks and trashed furniture"? It won't win any awards for best writing but it's as good as any other reason presented so far.
Just don't really see why they'd risk putting their head above the parapet like this with such elaborate schemes for temporary gain. Doesn't really seem like much of a benefit either since getting rid of the frats doesn't get rid of the people in the frats, so there's nothing to stop them from further potential bullying.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dunno, I kinda like the idea of seeing a dream sequence where he fools around with elf Jill only to be found out by Maya and Josy who attack him and chop off his head. To me, that would show that, subconsciously, he's concerned about what the girls he's with/been with will feel about seeing him with someone else and what the ramifications could be for his relationship with them. Obviously not such extreme ramifications as the dream, but that something bad might come of it.
Don't get me wrong, but this is S+ Tier bullshit. and more than likely you will be the only person who would actually enjoy some garbage like this :LOL: . DPC will immediately lose all of his credibility. Inception, was just a movie. Dreams does not work like that. Dreams are just Dreams. couple of weeks ago I dreamed that I was Fucking Nina Dobrev, But then I wake up, and she doesn't even know I exist. it was not real.

not so long ago, you complained about "waste of time" stuff. Yet, here you are, thinking that what you just say, would not be an absolute waste of time slap in the face, DPC literally had to see his audience as Morons to pull something like this.
Half a Year waiting, for a Dream scenario, that add literally nothing to the story, because Dream josy and dream maya and dream jill, are not REAL.
whatever happens in dream is not affecting the real life. and MC does not need a dream scenario for these stuff, It is more significant if it's happen in real life, when he has to face these challenges in the real life. and this is exactly what this DnG Game seems to be all about.

or , they are just having FUN:p.

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
Well, as the theory goes, it's not getting about getting into the feud with the DIKs and Jocks or trying to fuel it in any way, it would just be that she's desperate for money and probably knows about the DIKs safe, so she needed time and a distraction to find it and maybe tried to access it. The picture was likely taken by a HOT since Cathy's clearly in the women's locker room, and so it was maybe uploaded by Riona hence why she was sat outside the library where the laptop was found and seemed a bit out of sorts when the MC spoke to her because she was feeling guilty.

This theory has been doing the rounds for a while and whilst it's defintely reckless, Quinn's a wild card and I can totally see her doing this and not thinking it would have any serious consequences,
Yes, i could see that. Maybe she might think with Rusty being who he is, they probably wont get into much trouble.

But i don't know, it still feels a bit off to me. I could totally see this happening, and for what is worth, i still think it probably is the case, but i'm willing to think there's more to it.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
So, basically, we've decided that no matter what form the DnG game takes or who is behind the trashing of the DIK house... it's terrible writing on DPC's part??

Okay.

Cool. Cool.

• Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes