Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Guys, I just finished Al... Can someone guarantee me that this game won't make me feel bad, or that any good guy/girl won't die?

Edit: Btw, AL recounts what happened to the two Diks after they finished college. In this game, the college life of two Diks is told. What's going to happen next, two Diks in a nursing home?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey guys, any news from next update?
Latest status update.

Guys, I just finished Al... Can someone guarantee me that this game won't make me feel bad, or that any good guy/girl won't die?
No.

Edit: Meanwhile, AL recounts what happened to the two Diks after they finished college. In this game, the college life of two Diks is told. What's going to happen next, two Diks in a nursing home?
Different worlds, different DIKs. AL and BaDIK do not share the same fraternity, just in name only.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You guys have inspired me with your multiple save files. I just have ultra dik and ultra chick. Although the chick route makes me feel like a dick because there's that scene in the library with the mc saying he feels like a jerk because he's involved with everyone at the table. Maya, josy, Jill and Bella.
Plus sage. I started that route neutral to swing both josy and Maya and moved towards chick status for Jill and Bella.

Also for the life of me I can't make the mc put his finger in lily's asshole at the pink rose. Its too mean haha

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So, considering the discussion on potentially starting off to close some LI paths, I have a question for the vets here:

When do you think DPC will drop the hammer?

You know, the "Save Megan / Melissa" level hammer?
Hopefully not because if his only two games are going to have the same ending then he needs more imagination.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I've mostly been writing and coding this week, and good progress has been made.

Story-wise I added ~25% more code, and I also coded and rendered one particular mini-game and worked on phone chats.

The animations that I posed last week, plus a few from this week, are almost completed, bringing that total finished count to 189 animations in a few days.

2150 static renders are completed, but I haven't been posing a lot of them lately. The progress here will pick up when I start focusing on art again.

Next week I will continue to write and code and most likely pose one of the remaining two lewd scenes. If I need a break from that, I will pose more static renders.

Two days are remaining in the special poll for +$30 patrons, where they vote on an extra 2D wallpaper for Episode 7. It's the closest poll in a long time. At the time of writing, Josy and Isabella are tied for first place with two days remaining.

For the 10k patrons wallpaper series, I figured that I'll release the wallpaper today instead of tomorrow, so now it's Envy's turn to shine. Enjoy!
View attachment 1009515
View attachment 1009516

A new month is around the corner. You can expect the wallpaper series to continue throughout February with two wallpapers per week. We will kick off February with a preview from the story and a cosmetic poll for one main girl.

Since it's been a year since the previous Q&A post, and the Patreon community has grown a lot bigger since I will soon publish a post where you can submit any questions you may have related to my games and the game development.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Wonder if this is about a new minigame or some of the existing ones.

Nice Envy wallpaper by the way. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes