Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I would also put Heather among the uncertainties, she openly criticized Sage, she seems closer to the restaurant group than to the rest of the HOTs

Arieth needs to see if she understands the meaning of the vote, so I'd still put her in the Uncertain list.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's because of Tommy, maybe?
She doesn't know about restaurant business for sure but she does drugs. I am forgetting, but can you summarize for what she critics sage. If it's justified, she could be a good choice for p or vp in future.

Sage also posted a photo with Heather on rooster, but I don't recall the caption.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
She doesn't know about restaurant business for sure but she does drugs. I am forgetting, but can you summarize for what she critics sage. If it's justified, she could be a good choice for p or vp in future.

Sage also posted a photo with Heather on rooster, but I don't recall the caption.
When Heather talks to Riona the day after the prep party, she tells her that Sage has been making a lot of mistakes lately.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would also put Heather among the uncertainties, she openly criticized Sage, she seems closer to the restaurant group than to the rest of the HOTs
:unsure: Yeah, I don't think either it has anything to do with the "restaurant crew". More like she is an opportunist, She probably would not mind if she would be the Boss of the Hots, with her Tommy, you know privilege.
The top Cheerleader dating with the top football player, kind of thing.:ROFLMAO:.
little she knew, that there are other candidate:ROFLMAO:. Lily, for example, already planning to have influence. And Full honestly, Who Know What Josy's role will be:unsure:. MC is already 3rd in command chain, anyone who will be his girl will have a special place .

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The sides including new sisters look like:
Sage: Heather, Elena, Maya, Josy, Arieth, Ashley
Quinn: Riona, Sarah and Melanie
Not clear: Lily, Camila
I think it goes more like this:

Sage: Josy, Maya.
Quinn Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Camila, Lily.
Not clear: Heather, Elena, Arieth, Ashley.

Camila is in the prostitution ring, she can resent Quinn, but she still needs or want the money. Lily is a mistery only for people who get confused by the schoolgirl outfit. She has a gigantic sign who says "I want to be the next Quinn". Anyway she is already doing business with Quinn so same as Camila.
The vote of the others depend on how things played out. Arieth is as stupid that whoever play her right get her vote. Heather's only loyalty is to Tommy and even that is not clear now. She doesnt seem to like anyone inside the HOTs. Elena and Ashley can be nice girls but they never expressed any clear loyalty to anyone.

The difference beetween Sage and Quinn is that menawhile Quinn has built her own power Sage has been occupied with her own problems.

Best outcome will be Heather Elena and Ashley voting for Sage to get 5/5 draw. And then Arieth defines the issue for gods know what stupid reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lewdpussydick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we are a long way from that

sa "Ok... This is awkward. I thought Quinn cleared the air with you."
my "She talked to me all right. And she got her final shots in, too."
sa "Did she tell you that we still want you to join us?"
my "Something to that effect, yes."
sa "And have you changed your mind?"
my "It would take a hell of a lot more than Quinn calling me a bitch and flipping me off to change my mind.":oops::oops::oops:
sa "Whoa... What the fuck? She did that?"
my "You don't have to do this thing where you pretend like you're different from her."
my "I saw all of the HOTs enjoying themselves at the ceremony. I know you're in on this."
sa "I think I know what got you this upset, and I can only apologize if you thought that you'd get free tuition from joining us."
sa "It's a rumor that's been spreading, and it holds no merit."
sa "All it would have taken of you to know that was to ask us."
my "Except that Quinn told me I'd get it."
sa "Fuck... She's not making this easy for me..."
sa "It takes a special sense of humor to understand Quinn.":WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

what a great figure Sage makes... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

thanx DPC:cautious:

:unsure: Yeah, I don't think either it has anything to do with the "restaurant crew". More like she is an opportunist, She probably would not mind if she would be the Boss of the Hots, with her Tommy, you know privilege.
The top Cheerleader dating with the top football player, kind of thing.:ROFLMAO:.
little she knew, that there are other candidate:ROFLMAO:. Lily, for example, already planning to have influence. And Full honestly, Who Know What Josy's role will be:unsure:. MC is already 3rd in command chain, anyone who will be his girl will have a special place .

Heather seems more like that bitch Sarah than Ashley, Elena and Arieth anyway.

the restaurant has nothing to do with it, just a matter of personal affinity.

after the party at the Preps' she talks to Riona about it, she obviously cares about her (either she doesn't tell Sage or she's someone who knows what's going on

then Sage is the president, it's normal that in front of her they all wag their tails, Quinn does it too... but when faced with the hard choice between the two I think Heather is easier to vote for Quinn than for Sage

Nov 9, 2020
Their discussion in Ep5 makes me think that Maybe Chad talked with them beforehand about breaking up with sage and he asked for their help in it. Explains why they know about Chad breaking up with sage

Sarah is finding excuses which will help in Chad's favor, whereas Mel isn't quite sure about the excuse. Mel feels genuine about helping Chad, She feels scared that something may go wrong.

Sarah is a third party person here, she is the prime suspect of misusing Chad's secret. She confidently responds to Mel that doesn't she always. Mel responds that She is there for Sarah too.

I think these lines are some kind of a clue that Sarah might betray Mel.

In ep6, He finally breaks up with Sage. Mel's reaction here is more of being startled than feeling guilty.
View attachment 1347153

Edit:- And Like I said this before:-

It explains why Mel is helping Chad/Troy, she's doing it without expecting anything in return but Sarah? What's in store for her?
Its possible that Mel and Troy could brother and sister. Maybe, could be why Mel is helping Chad.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Lily... That girl is dangerous. She and Josy are kind of girls who can get what they want. I won't be surprised to see them calling the shots in the HOTs in the future.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For the main girls Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella you have to be CHICK Infinitiy except for Sage for now.
Incorrect. You can totally get rolling with Bella while being a massive DIK, so far the only thing you miss out on is the 69 scene.
Does anyone know how to enable the developer tools in-game?
Get yourself a copy of UnRen, that'll do the trick.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

Arieth needs to see if she understands the meaning of the vote, so I'd still put her in the Uncertain list.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Heather, along with Tommy, also does a prodigious amount of drugs. Quinn is her source. She's going to want to protect it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Distant Voices

Aug 12, 2021
I have a Dik and Chik game going separately and I'm kinda dreading the automatic Dik choice I might be forced to make in the next episode in regards to what happened at the end of 7 on my Dik path. Just ain't cool to do that if it does go there.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My take on affinity is like the difference between me and my best friend in college. We're both very similar looking, have very similar senses of humor, and were both good students. However, overall, I was more the Chick, he the Dik. He easily hooked up with all kinds of hot women who generally ignored me, but I was the one girls wanted to have a relationship with. I could hug girls and they viewed it innocently, but if he hugged a girl, it was viewed sexually. These perceptions seemed less about the way either of us acted or talked, and more about the vibe we gave off. There was something intangible about my friend that made women want to fuck him and something about me that made women want to date me (or ignore me). In a few cases, these were the same women, but usually not. You guys know what I'm talking about?
I think that's the idea behind the system.

It hasn't worked worked all that well in practice IMHO, at least not this far. The link between the Major Decisions and the MC's attitude is a little to nebulous in some cases (the Steve choice in Episode 2 being the most glaring example). This is then compounded by the way some aspects that should fall under the affinity rubric, such as the MC's dialog, are actually governed by Status instead, which just muddies the whole thing up.

Maybe things will improve as we transition to permanent affinity, but I worry that will just exacerbate the situation.

It's this scene, the morning after the Prep party in Episode 5.
Heather_bitching.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My take on affinity is like the difference between me and my best friend in college. We're both very similar looking, have very similar senses of humor, and were both good students. However, overall, I was more the Chick, he the Dik. He easily hooked up with all kinds of hot women who generally ignored me, but I was the one girls wanted to have a relationship with. I could hug girls and they viewed it innocently, but if he hugged a girl, it was viewed sexually. These perceptions seemed less about the way either of us acted or talked, and more about the vibe we gave off. There was something intangible about my friend that made women want to fuck him and something about me that made women want to date me (or ignore me). In a few cases, these were the same women, but usually not. You guys know what I'm talking about?
So no MMF is what you're saying?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes