Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Sarah is also the way you trigger getting Chad to leave the party. You ask her who invited him and she instantly runs off to warn them. This would seem to imply that Mel is the one who invited him, for whatever reason.

I found it interesting that Chad actually calls the MC a "good guy" when he's confronted by the other jock in Mel's room. This makes me think when he gets busted with Troy, he won't automatically go nuclear but will ask MC to not say anything so they can come out together on their terms instead of being force outed.
Does Chad's saying that require you to ask Burke to go easy on Chad when you meet in Burke's office after Chad attacks you? I think I always ask Burke to take it easy on him (ie, not suspend him).

Reactions: bxchun and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
on the other hand, only for those who are interested in Sage it will surely be important to "hang out" with Quinn, I'd say it will be unavoidable, in that case maybe even just getting her phone number will be a problem
I quite don't understand what you mean here. Are you saying that it is imp for Sage fans to hangout with Quinn?

And are u referring to Quinn's number? If so, then no matter what you do, in the end, you will get Quinn's no because of Ep5 Free Roam event.
Does Chad's saying that require you to ask Burke to go easy on Chad when you meet in Burke's office after Chad attacks you? I think I always ask Burke to take it easy on him (ie, not suspend him).
Yes, What you say to Burke about Chad, changes Chad's view on MC.

If you ask Burke to go easy on him, then Chad would say later in Ep7 that MC is a cool guy, and if you choose the other option, then Chad would say something else. If I am not wrong, he says 'We will see him later'.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I quite don't understand what you mean here. Are you saying that it is imp for Sage fans to hangout with Quinn?

And are u referring to Quinn's number? If so, then no matter what you do, in the end, you will get Quinn's no because of Ep5 Free Roam event.
I'm referring to the number of the restaurant Quinn is proposing.
regardless of whether we accept or not Quinn explains what it's for.

important in a negative sense

Reactions: `Ray`

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
I've been out for a few days and now playing catch-up, so forgive me if some of these are too old to resurrect.

If you want to get really technical about it, the game starts on a Thursday at MC's job. He gets his B&R acceptance letter and quits the next day. Josy suggests they hang out over the weekend, so they go out Saturday. He then starts B&R on Monday.

I cannot believe that after 5 days, there is only one Dalli facepalm-worthy post:

View attachment 1347526

You're slacking, dude. I fully expect another very soon, though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know y'all are talking more about navigation, but this kinda goes along with the folks that want DPC to release a campus map. He can't even decide if there is supposed to be a wall outside MC's bedroom window.

Wall:

View attachment 1347539

No Wall:

View attachment 1347541 View attachment 1347542

No, I didn't need to include the pic of Mona & Camila to make my point, but hey - it's Mona & Camila.

Side note: I'm still on the fence with the whole "was someone sneaking outside MC's window or not," but if not, why would DPC put a wall there if it wasn't needed for that purpose?

On the contrary...

View attachment 1347534

I saw it coming a mile away, and I was still devastated when the hammer fell. Of course, I have a dedicated Bella route, but being rejected by her on any route hurts, man.

I agree it hurted a bit, But well that happens , and also this is what the game makes so great. Many surprises even when they are little can do alot with us as players. Many thoughts about every story of every character. Hope we will see more of this twists.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
when the showdown takes place, how will Mc justify having always known about the restaurant and never having told Sage about it?

drama for everyone
Knowledge of the restaurant is definitely a problem for MCs wanting a good ending with Sage, but at the same time I'd be surprised if using it up to ep 7 ends up being terminal. As has been said, the MC hasn't been offered a choice to actually tell Sage about it. If I had to guess I'd bet on DPC building in an escape clause for MCs that want to come clean, possibly with a key choice in the next episode even.

Of course, some of us are with Quinn till the end of the line anyway, so as much as I love Sage, I'm prepared for the drama and consequences that may come from keeping Quinn's secrets.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Incorrect. You can totally get rolling with Bella while being a massive DIK, so far the only thing you miss out on is the 69 scene.
Get yourself a copy of UnRen, that'll do the trick.
Yeah and the guy who asked the question specifically talked about Bella taking her ring off at the end of Episode 7. If you go 100% DIK every choice you don't get that scene.

And beyond that, he was asking about Jill and M&J, if he wants to grab all of those scenes with them without a gallery cheat. He has to go CHICK.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Knowledge of the restaurant is definitely a problem for MCs wanting a good ending with Sage, but at the same time I'd be surprised if using it up to ep 7 ends up being terminal. As has been said, the MC hasn't been offered a choice to actually tell Sage about it. If I had to guess I'd bet on DPC building in an escape clause for MCs that want to come clean, possibly with a key choice in the next episode even.

Of course, some of us are with Quinn till the end of the line anyway, so as much as I love Sage, I'm prepared for the drama and consequences that may come from keeping Quinn's secrets.
Yes. We players weren't given that chance, but in theory Mc had as many opportunities as he wanted, both as a friend and as a fuckbuddy.any justification he can come up with will serve little purpose, MC knew Quinn was doing something behind Sage's back and he hid it from him.

and the way MC is, he'll be the one to tell Sage (or at best we'll have the choice to tell her and pay right away and not tell him and pay more expensively later on)

I don't see it as a choice between Sage and Quinn, but more general. The restaurant is potentially the biggest drama ready to explode, plus it directly involves Burke (and if Mona is the straw that breaks the camel's back, it's hard for the Emeritus Professor to stay clean).

Reactions: Pendrell

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Yes. We players weren't given that chance, but in theory Mc had as many opportunities as he wanted, both as a friend and as a fuckbuddy.any justification he can come up with will serve little purpose, MC knew Quinn was doing something behind Sage's back and he hid it from him.

and the way MC is, he'll be the one to tell Sage (or at best we'll have the choice to tell her and pay right away and not tell him and pay more expensively later on)

I don't see it as a choice between Sage and Quinn, but more general. The restaurant is potentially the biggest drama ready to explode, plus it directly involves Burke (and if Mona is the straw that breaks the camel's back, it's hard for the Emeritus Professor to stay clean).
Oh you're right that in real life the MC would probably be screwed for not mentioning the restaurant to Sage. I just think in the world of the game DPC has used the restaurant more as a means to a lewd scene end, and he's deliberately not allowed the MC to exit from it (i.e. tell Sage) in order to keep the plates spinning, even though in reality it would make little sense for an MC pursuing Sage not to mention it. It would therefore be unfair, in my view, to not offer an "out" in-game for players that wanted to have some fun on the DIK route with the side girls, but who ultimately want to end up with Sage.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys, is it possible to finish the mansion minigame by the end of episode 7? In my last playthrough, I've managed to gather enough money to buy windows. After updating the last assignment board mission, all of the rooms will be repaired in the next run. But I was not able to finish it in episode 7.

Reactions: znar25

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys, is it possible to finish the mansion minigame by the end of episode 7? In my last playthrough, I've managed to gather enough money to buy windows. After updating the last assignment board mission, all of the rooms will be repaired in the next run. But I was not able to finish it in episode 7.
Theoretically it's possible but you need to waste so much time on fishing for 4$ jobs like goddamn. Doubt it's worth it.

Reactions: openup212

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, it is possible, if you use this guide it can be made easier
Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is a way to get the job done in 7 of the 9 available turns, for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP "incorrectly".
Since Episode 7 has now been released and we know 6 turns are seemingly impossible I have added a 2nd turn dedicated to grinding $ (turn 6) which means you can actually make enough $ to finish the restoration quickly even while keeping the Pink Rose VIP pass. Thus I have changed the guide to now work without the extra $10 from refusing the pass.

Many thanks to ename144 and Hurensohn Heigl for also being interested in the math and possibilities for optimization for this minigame and the food for thought and constructive criticism they gave as well as their more in-depth methods of calculating what to ideally do each turn.
In case you are interested, here are links to both Hurensohn Heigls initial analysis and his follow-up/final evaluation as well ename144s tracker. Both of their sheets would be vastly superior to my guide if you don't want to just follow a random persons steps but actually calculate all the turns and make your own choices ahead of time.
Also thanks to any and all users that pointed out errors and/or typos in the previous version of the sheet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks a lot. I try this on my next run.
Make your live easier and use the mod to do it. That minigame is a unnecessary grind that took away from the time you could be progressing the story.

Truth be told i never had any issues of having to use the mod to manipulate stats before because i was content with my choices but that minigame is borderline stupid.

Reactions: thorin0815

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I wonder if the developer will punish the player for passing the game dik? I think yes, and there are several hints about this. At the beginning of the game, Neil tells the main character to 1) not use drugs 2)use condoms 3) confess his love. In the passage of dik, the main character does not all of the above. In order for all this to be beautifully looped, something terrible must happen to the main character and there was a certain moral. They say, I warned you!

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh you're right that in real life the MC would probably be screwed for not mentioning the restaurant to Sage. I just think in the world of the game DPC has used the restaurant more as a means to a lewd scene end, and he's deliberately not allowed the MC to exit from it (i.e. tell Sage) in order to keep the plates spinning, even though in reality it would make little sense for an MC pursuing Sage not to mention it. It would therefore be unfair, in my view, to not offer an "out" in-game for players that wanted to have some fun on the DIK route with the side girls, but who ultimately want to end up with Sage.
but I don't think it's a dead end for the story with Sage, but I think it will be her first major drama (like those already overcome by Maya and Josy and then Jill) where for the first time their relationship will be questioned

of course then how much MC was tied to the restaurant and Quinn could also become a definitive no, but the simple discovery of the restaurant I think will be just the cry and run moment, probably of the third season.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I wonder if the developer will punish the player for passing the game dik? I think yes, and there are several hints about this. At the beginning of the game, Neil tells the main character to 1) not use drugs 2)use condoms 3) confess his love. In the passage of dik, the main character does not all of the above. In order for all this to be beautifully looped, something terrible must happen to the main character and there was a certain moral. They say, I warned you!
Josy's nude pic only for CHICK MC at the beginning was enough convincing for me to play first time as CHICK :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
dr pinkcake's games are so in depth and entertaining, their games are up there with mgq for favourite story

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Make your live easier and use the mod to do it. That minigame is a unnecessary grind that took away from the time you could be progressing the story.

Truth be told i never had any issues of having to use the mod to manipulate stats before because i was content with my choices but that minigame is borderline stupid.
The problem with the mod and DPC anti cheat system that he use for EP 7 made Scrappy had to work 1 week to get his MOD to work

It is preferable to use the MOD in your secondary routes and leave the main route you have without a MOD

Because another case could happen where the game was closed at the time when you were with Josy in the MC's room

Reactions: Lucifer1304

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The problem with the mod and DPC anti cheat system that he use for EP 7 made Scrappy had to work 1 week to get his MOD to work

It is preferable to use the MOD in your secondary routes and leave the main route you have without a MOD

Because another case could happen where the game was closed at the time when you were with Josy in the MC's room
We are already waiting more than 5 months between updates so i see no issue with waiting a bit more for the mod if it makes me not having to deal with that minigame.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes