ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really hope we get to fuck Ashley in an upcoming chapter.

Quinn could enlist MC to nail her to help her get over her fears of joining the restaurant, or a spiteful Ashley could seduce MC as a revenge fuck on Derek.

This could be the thing to permanently drive a wedge between MC and Derek.
well, I'm glad I'm not one of you friend, that is for sure :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I can't wait until the solo routes become available.
(y)

Just going by the body type and no other qualities, I think Quinn is top tier. Athletic, toned, and nothing too exaggerated.
Quinn has the best body of all the girls in the game, IMO. Toned stomach, reasonable chest, nice legs, and a badonkadonk to boot - the way that thing bounces in doggy during the Ep6 scene as well as how incredible she looks in those denim booty shorts at the beginning of the episode is just fucking nuts.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
(y)

Quinn has the best body of all the girls in the game, IMO. Toned stomach, reasonable chest, nice legs, and a badonkadonk to boot - the way that thing bounces in doggy during the Ep6 scene as well as how incredible she looks in those denim booty shorts at the beginning of the episode is just fucking nuts.
Yep and I don't think anyone wears ripped jeans better than her. Then you add in her pefect facial structure and commercial ready smile and I have to say she's a 10. It's too bad about the butt ugly haircut. I saw someone do a fan art render of her where she had long, evenly-shaped, normal hair and wow...total smoke show. Just get her some Visine for those bloodshot eyes and we have a winner. Don't want anything to take away from those baby greens.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yep and I don't think anyone wears ripped jeans better than her. Then you add in her pefect facial structure and commercial ready smile and I have to say she's a 10. It's too bad about the butt ugly haircut. I saw someone do a fan art render of her where she had long, evenly-shaped, normal hair and wow...total smoke show. Just get her some Visine for those bloodshot eyes and we have a winner. Don't want anything to take away from those baby greens.
She looks especially good in that sex scene in episode 6. When all her make up is gone, she was legit a beautiful woman there. Good, is so hard to pick favorite. I want Josy, Jill, Sage, and Now Quinn. Why I cant have All. ?! :ROFLMAO:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I wouldn't mind seeing her with a different hairstyle - DPC seems to occasionally make some changeups to the hair styles - would love to see Quinn get one just to try it out.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The nicest twist would be if Jill turn out to be more thirsty toward a confident DIK, than a chick like tybalt :ROFLMAO:
Tyballs isn’t a Chick. He’s Neutral at best, but most likely firmly planted in DIK territory in status and probably affinity.

Consider:
  • Pretend you’re British when you’re not: +DIK
  • Interrupt Jill while she’s helping MC off the floor: +DIK
  • Break into Jill’s room: +DIK
  • Steal her panties: +DIK
  • Dress a watermelon in them while you fuck it: +DIK
  • Ignore the MC after yoga: +DIK
  • Tell Jill you’ll help with her campaign: -DIK and +RP Jill
  • Peek at Jill while she’s sunbathing: +DIK
  • Tell the guard to keep MC off the property: +DIK
  • Flag the MC’s Cluck as harassment: +DIK and -RP Jill
  • Tell Mom she basically dresses like a slut: +DIK
  • Call the MC “bad names” for ruining your Italian suit: +DIK
  • Slap the MC: Permanent penalty to CHICK status
    • (Alt. Choice – Let MC walk away after ruining your Italian suit: Permanent penalty to DIK status)
  • Compliment Russell’s legacy: -DIK
  • Tell Russell he’s not entitled to the president’s position: -DIK
  • Bribe Jill into not seeing MC: Permanent penalty to CHICK status and -3 RP Jill
    • (Alt. Choice – Agree not to report MC’s “fire” and just slurp spermelon: Permanent penalty to DIK status +RP Jill)
  • Interrupt D&G: +DIK
  • Walk away instead of telling Sally where to shove her magical staff: -DIK

So, by my count, and seeing as though there is no "Douche" status, it looks to me he adds up to a Huge DIK.

Last edited:

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
How would this make any sense at all?
Ashley gets angry at Derek for porking that fat broad, so she fucks a drunk MC at a party, knowing it will get back to Derek to hurt him.

Or...

Ashley ends up desperate for cash and reluctantly agrees to be added to Quinn's menu. When MC calls and wants the "daily special," a humiliated Ashley show up and fucks him.

If you're not on the "Quinn's Menu" path, then we get a dark scene where Ashley shows up at Prof. Burke's apartment late at night, he instructs her to remove her clothes, and we ominously fade to black as Ashley hesistantly unbuttons her blouse.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ashley gets angry at Derek for porking that fat broad, so she fucks a drunk MC at a party, knowing it will get back to Derek to hurt him.

Or...

Ashley ends up desperate for cash and reluctantly agrees to be added to Quinn's menu. When MC calls and wants the "daily special," a humiliated Ashley show up and fucks him.

If you're not on the "Quinn's Menu" path, then we get a dark scene where Ashley shows up at Prof. Burke's apartment late at night, he instructs her to remove her clothes, and we ominously fade to black as Ashley hesistantly unbuttons her blouse.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If we want to make sense of Maya's financial situation, I think we need to look past the money-babble used to describe it and think in terms of potential restrictions.

The most plausible explanation I can come up with is that her father arranged a very unusual loan for her, and it allows him to call the loan due ahead of time. Thus if Maya fails to honor the ultimatum, he can demand she pay up. Since the money has already been given to B&R and Maya was never allowed to build up her own savings, she'd have no way to pay and thus would be financially crippled for the rest of her life.

It's pretty dubious, but probably the best we're likely to get until we finally learn the details (and possibly even afterwards!).

There's a slim opening for more, but mostly she says she likes the MC as a friend. Given that she won't offer to hold his hand or kiss him during the night, I think the Jill romance on that branch is about as close to dead as it can get.
for me it is absolutely a minor problem, I just don't understand why DPC wants to go so deep into it when it is obvious that it is a narrative contrivance not so realistic.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 15, 2019

Quinn could enlist MC to nail her to help her get over her fears of joining the restaurant, or a spiteful Ashley could seduce MC as a revenge fuck on Derek.

+1 :LUL:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018

I think I'm speaking for a lot of people here when I say, with a friend like you, your friends must not want for any enemies, sheesh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes