GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
If something happens with Tommy later in the story Heather will for sure open up as a possible one nighter. I doubt we'll be able to have a real path/relationship with her. Just more like the other hots, 1 or 2 scenes but just sex, no commitment.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
At least with Heather there's a good chance that we don't have to pay money for it. :D
If she ditches Tommy she might join the menu at Quinn's restaurant :BootyTime: We don't know how much Heather knows about the drugs and prostitution but she was in deep with Tommy so she might have been using with him at the very least. Quinn might make her an offer she can't refuse and then I'll be dining on some of dat bootie, I'm rolling in shuffle money baby :cool:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
If she ditches Tommy she might join the menu at Quinn's restaurant :BootyTime: We don't know how much Heather knows about the drugs and prostitution but she was in deep with Tommy so she might have been using with him at the very least. Quinn might make her an offer she can't refuse and then I'll be dining on some of dat bootie, I'm rolling in shuffle money baby :cool:
I don't think she would. She can be kinda annoying, but she is nothing like the rest of the "menu" hots. Actually I kinda like that part of her. She is serious about Tommy and she still keeps up their open relationship while we know it wasn't her idea and she never planned to sleep around. Tommy doesn't deserve Heather, no matter how annoying she can get.

For her character development I kinda hope she will ditch Tommy and spend more time with better people, like Elena, Ashley and Sage. Who knows, maybe she could end up as a HOT vp.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Okay so this might be a silly question and wouldn't bring some major change, At Least For Now... But what is the maximum RP [Relation-Point] we can get for each LI. I know I can find it in the Walkthrough's given but honestly they are really big. Would really appreciate if someone could tell me.
Something like that
1621519899638.png
ep2. DnG: if RPjill > 2 she can cast heal.
ep3. Strip club freeroam: if RPdiks > 4 Tommy buys MC a lap dance.
ep3. Maya sex scene: if RPmaya > 14 get full scene.
ep5. Josy sex scene: if RPJosy > 10 get full scene.
ep5. Josy Maya picnic: if RPmaya > 20 Maya kiss.
ep5. Josy Maya picnic: if RPJosy > 10 fondle Josy inner thigh.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Something like that
View attachment 1203745
ep2. DnG: if RPjill > 2 she can cast heal.
ep3. Strip club freeroam: if RPdiks > 4 Tommy buys MC a lap dance.
ep3. Maya sex scene: if RPmaya > 14 get full scene.
ep5. Josy sex scene: if RPJosy > 10 get full scene.
ep5. Josy Maya picnic: if RPmaya > 20 Maya kiss.
ep5. Josy Maya picnic: if RPJosy > 10 fondle Josy inner thigh.
I think I have the perfect qualification with Maya

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but in episode 6, if you choose Sage over Jill (because, like, you already made plans with Sage before Jill showed up unexpectedly, Sage was sick and you don't just bail on a sick friend, and fucking Jill didn't even ring before she showed up...), then you don't get to see Jill paddling the old pink canoe later in episode 7.

Also when you meet up with Jill in the corridors at college (after snogging with Cathy no less - oh fuck, sorry Bella), and the mc tells her he wants to see her (after she says it'll probably be a month before they can start catching up again) Jill thinks to herself, "(Then why haven't you shown that more?)".

She's actually pissed that the mc didn't dump a sick friend that he'd already made plans with because she showed up unannounced dressed as little Red Riding Hood.

What a fucking cow!

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but in episode 6, if you choose Sage over Jill (because, like, you already made plans with Sage before Jill showed up unexpectedly, Sage was sick and you don't just bail on a sick friend, and fucking Jill didn't even ring before she showed up...), then you don't get to see Jill paddling the old pink canoe later in episode 7.

Also when you meet up with Jill in the corridors at college (after snogging with Cathy no less - oh fuck, sorry Bella), and the mc tells her he wants to see her (after she says it'll probably be a month before they can start catching up again) Jill thinks to herself, "(Then why haven't you shown that more?)".

She's actually pissed that the mc didn't dump a sick friend that he'd already made plans with because she showed up unannounced dressed as little Red Riding Hood.

What a fucking cow!
Jill is a sheltered little princess who actually thinks that if she gets anything less than a picture perfect movie romance treatment then her suitor is not trying hard enough. She is a nice girl with good intentions, but she has no idea about real people or basically about the world.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Heather has integrity but she is also a bitch. I want to spank and hate fuck her. At the HOT party, I had a really hard time deciding whether to tell her about Tommy's +3. Tommy is "family" but he's also an asshole. By her behavior, she just didn't deserve me to be honest with her.

it seems difficult... Tyablt should claim to recognise MC's cock, and then accuse him of what? tampering with his presentation? in what way?

if he does he would cover himself with even more ridicule (so it remains possible though unlikely)
I'm not sure how Tybalt would even use a dick pic for blackmail, unless you mean on Jill. That I could see happening, in the event Tybalt recognises the dick. It could potentially be a Jill-route ender if he decides to press charges against MC unless Jill decides to date him for real. I'm hoping that won't be the case but we'll have to wait a few more episodes to find out I guess. Fingers crossed for all the Jill enjoyers who decided to snap a pic of their dics.
Of course, I mean another blackmail against Jill. He got away with it once, so why shouldn't he try it again? I see potential for more drama here. The picture won't be the only reason, of course, as such an event is more likely to be part of the main story. But it could get significantly more complicated with Jill.

Jill wants to be more than friends with the MC whether you're on her path or not. So it could make sense for her to still feel a little jealousy even if she's just a friend, especially if there will be future opportunities to start a relationship with Jill.

It would be a much more interesting subplot than seeing Tybalt humiliate himself even further, IMHO.
Jill wants more, even if you're not on her path? I honestly don't see that. Her path is the most difficult one in my opinion, because even small mistakes have negative effects.

Till episode 5 DIK path had more advantages now it looks like you wont be getting any LI except Sage on DIK affinity

you don't get 100% Bella scene if you are on DIK affinity
same with Jill
Sage's path is quite special in comparison. You can be her fuck buddy or just a friend and still activate her path at the HOT party. Up to this point, affinity doesn't matter because the fuck buddy relationship is purely carnal. Sage is just horny and hot for the tripod.

Reactions: goldenrule91

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
There are songs from the OST that are free that you can get but there are others that are paid, DPC has paid for the licenses, I understand that he paid 5k for having those songs in the game
Thanks for information, IMO totaly worth it, first h-game in which i truly enjoyed music, i was ignoring DPC's game for a while cuz of daz3d stuff, but music makes atmosphere a lot more dense and at the end of episodes i was literally staring into oblivion listening to that song

Reactions: Icekatana

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Something curious I noticed. When the mc climbs into Jill's room in episode 7, there's a frame where the focus shifts from the mc's face to the moon behind him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny because the filename for the moon shot is "ep7_jill41b.jpg", like it was an after thought and got added in after most of these renders were done, but also...

It's too high up to be a latch, is it some spy camera that Tybalt has installed in Jill's room? :eek:

EDIT: Nah, it's just a latch. See Lusikun's post below: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5809295

Jill is a sheltered little princess who actually thinks that if she gets anything less than a picture perfect movie romance treatment then her suitor is not trying hard enough. She is a nice girl with good intentions, but she has no idea about real people or basically about the world.
I always thought she was a bit retarded, but you could be right.

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Something curious I noticed. When the mc climbs into Jill's room in episode 7, there's a frame where the focus shifts from the mc's face to the moon behind him.

It's funny because the filename for the moon shot is "ep7_jill41b.jpg", like it was an after thought and got added in after most of these renders were done, but also...

It's too high up to be a latch, is it some spy camera that Tybalt has installed in Jill's room? :eek:

Could have to do with the moon thing with Jill and her sister. Like a reference to it. Dpc likes hiding inconspicuous hints.

May 7, 2021

MC throw small stones at her window, just like her sister did. Her sister said look at the moon and you know I do too. For Jill, these are signs. Signs of destiny?

The yellow thing looks like a latch to me.

darthrevan101

Feb 16, 2021
Hi Everyone. I have a question regarding 'saving' new routes without messing up my current saves. Example- I'm currently on Ep 5, but from the conversations I have read, I need to be playing different routes to increase my chances of success. When I go to a particular previous save, the game asks 'Are you ready to override?'. My question is if I select 'yes', will that mess up my most recent save? As I understand I should be able to make changes and save them for a new route. Thanks for clarifying

May 12, 2021
Canoe? What canoe? I haven't seen any scene of Jill with a canoe. I've only seen the run that she has with the MC near the end of the episode.

May 7, 2021
Canoe? What canoe? I haven't seen any scene of Jill with a canoe. I've only seen the run that she has with the MC near the end of the episode.
You know the scene where the MC visits her in her room in E7? If you did everything right, she will send the MC away and then satisfy herself.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes