Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
In the early beginning.. when Isabella says: "are you mental? at my workplace?" and there are no messages, it simply shuts down...
Ok I found it I'll upload a fixed version of my remove_anticheat to take care of that too

FT0172

Mar 31, 2021
Mediafire and GoFile both on overload a torrent would be much better for a 20G file but guess I'll try later.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
anyone know why it's not launching on mac for me?
Probably because of this:

The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 19 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

That, or your dowload is corrupted.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
In the early beginning.. when Isabella says: "are you mental? at my workplace?" and there are no messages, it simply shuts down...
In fact no need for an update : remove "1NewCheatMod.rpyc" and rename "1NewCheatMod.rpy" to anything else, then restart the game

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
After 3 hours the download finally finished and my "friend" was so happy. Once my "friend" noticed he accidentally downloaded the MAC version (my "friend" uses PC) my "friend" was sad.

I just glad I didn't make this mistake.
Since in Ren'Py it's trivially simple to build a Mac version out of the Windows build, I would think doing the reverse must be possible as well. Never tried it though.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes